It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nurse Labels Virus As a Lie

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: alldaylong

You're so funny

Here's the thing: Even if I knew he was who he says he is, it still doesn't mean what he's saying is true. And I have no way of knowing either.

What I do know is that we're getting a lot of bad information from critters who cannot be trusted.

And I know that if you had anything of substance to add, you would have added it already.

He could be an Hospital Orderly. No medical knowledge whatsoever .

Who knows.

Maybe but he is standing in a room full of unused respirators,. is he not?

Hospitals are empty all over the country thats a fact .
There was no great rush of Covid-19 patients it never came , hints all the unused respirators .
The numbers are being padded, its not like this is the first nurse or coroner to make that claim.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

More and more of these whistleblowing nurses will come out, but I don't know if it'll be enough to gain some media traction since it goes against what the media is pushing currently.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Time for the facts

1) Covid-19 is real
2) Covid-19 numbers are being manipulated higher.
3) People who die are having the cause of death on their death certificate as COVID-19 when really it isn't.
(examples from first responders include massive heart attacks, stage 4 cancer, even car crashes)
4) Up to 650,000 people die from flu like viruses every year, do some math that is about 54,000 per month
200,000 have died from COVID-19 we will say in 5 month that's 40,000 per month.
5) We locked everybody up under essentially house arrest for something less deadly !
6) People are being made fearful based on the massive manipulation of data.
7) 5G turned up to 60 gigahertz may or may not be effecting people in New York City where it is being installed at a faster rate than any other place on the planet.
8) Lot's of people die from all forms of communicable diseases every year, it has not been used as fear based propaganda until 2020, the figure is 1 million per month, and this excludes the flu.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
It will be exposed when numbers for non virus deaths drop off drastically. At that point nobody with an average IQ will believe the virus related death numbers. If someone dies of kidney failure but had stage 4 cancer in hospice, with healthy kidneys before the cancer they did not die of kidney failure. They died of fvcking cancer. A lot of this nonsense is being posted already thankfully of this medical slight of hand.

Since I currently have stage 4 Heart Failure...does that mean that I can ONLY die from Heart Failure? (I bet it doesn't!)

No, actually, that poor Cancer patient died of Kidney failure...sad(?) but true. It is not Medical slight of hand, but rather accurate data reporting. And, we NEED that accurate data reporting...especially now.

edit on 25-4-2020 by Jimy718 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
a reply to: Kenzo

More and more of these whistleblowing nurses will come out, but I don't know if it'll be enough to gain some media traction since it goes against what the media is pushing currently.

Which defies logic. You'd think the media would debunk or expose whistle-blowing healthcare workers if they were lying or impersonating medical professionals.

Or make each and every one a headline if they are telling the truth.

Instead, they just ignore it and broadly dismiss anything contrary to the official narrative as 'dangerous conspiracy theories.'

I found the man in the video credible as far as the medical/treatment information he provided. I wasn't really compelled by his political takeaway. He has his takeaway, I have mine and that's ok.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Maybe but he is standing in a room full of unused respirators,. is he not?

Unused ? How do you know that? They may have stopped working and in need of repair. They maybe awaiting to be installed.

Where is the room that he is standing in? How do you know it's in a hospital ? Could well be in the building where the equipment he is standing with is either being made ready for deliver or been returned for whatever reason.

You have as much knowledge about this person and who he is , as i and everyone else. Which is preciously nothing.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: Boadicea

The rest of your points are valid, but the hospital workers making dance videos is a nothingburger. Even in the most serious of situations, eventually you'll find 5 minutes to do something silly.

But it's not just "5 minutes" is it? It took time and energy to choreograph, rehearse and perform these dance routines.

And while it may be a "nothingburger" to YOU, I expect it's much more than that to the countless people who have been denied necessary medical care because "CoV." Especially those whose loved ones have DIED because they could not get life-saving medical care. And the many sick people who have been told to go home and come back when they start turning blue.

But, hey, glad it's a "nothingburger" to YOU. I'm so glad YOUR conscience isn't burdened with the suffering of others. Maybe all those sick and dying folks need to stop being so selfish and just enjoy these silly videos from the healthcare providers with nothing better to do...

You're missing the point. Whether it took 5 minutes or 20, the fact of the matter is hospital staff are like firefighters or police in a way, sometimes there's downtime because there's not enough patients at that particular time to occupy their time. That doesn't mean those people aren't needed, because someone could need help at any point. You have to have people on hand at all times. The fact that they had time to make a video is not, in and of itself, evidence that they have too much free time on their hands. They're supposed to have free time on their hands, at times. Their manpower is set up that way, even when it's being properly utilized.

Don't mistake me pointing out that fact for any kind of defense of what's been going on here. I absolutely agree this has been overblown, and people have been harmed by these shutdowns, including the kind of folks you mentioned who haven't been able to get needed care from hospitals because "covid."

Don't get so defensive.

No you are missing the point, they are turning people away from hospitals and rescheduling peoples surgeries etc, because of the virus...they are prioritizing COVID over a lot of things, and if these nurses can make dance videos why cant they take in patients ?

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

So, I started vetting the medical information the man in the video gave since there is a question of his credibility.

I found the part about not being able to use CPAP machines to be particularly disturbing because it means patients are left to crash and then put on ventilators without intervention. Obviously, this is seriously compromising their chances of recovery.

Anyway, this is how that reckless deviation in the standard of care played out (from NPR, in March):

Indeed, that very scenario may have contributed to the spread of COVID-19 within a Washington state nursing home that became ground zero in the United States. First responders called to the Life Care Center of Kirkland starting Feb. 24 initially used positive airway pressure machines, often known as CPAPs, to treat residents before it was known the patients were infected with COVID-19.

"It's best practice for us for people with respiratory illnesses," said Jim Whitney, medical services administrator for the Redmond Fire Department, whose crews responded to the nursing home's 911 calls. "We had no idea that we potentially had COVID patients there."

It was only later that King County public health officials advised Redmond Fire and other first responders in the region not to use those machines for patients suspected of having COVID-19 infections. Whitney said responders were using the machines with specialized filters, which can reduce the amount of virus released. But county public health authorities recommend that first responders avoid using CPAP machines altogether. Redmond Fire has now discontinued use of CPAPs for COVID patients.

"It's truly out of an abundance of caution for our people and for the community that we put it on the back shelf, unless we can confirm it was the best use for our patient," Whitney said.

“The misstep represents a classic example of how the health care system is playing catch-up in its effort to deal with the rapidly escalating pandemic, and how critical information about combating the novel coronavirus can be slow to reach those on the front lines.

The American Society of Anesthesiologists issued guidance on Feb. 23 discouraging CPAP use in COVID-19 patients — advice largely informed by experience with the SARS epidemic in 2003. Studies dating to 2003 suggest that such devices can pump viruses into the air, potentially increasing the spread of a contagious disease.

During the SARS outbreak in Toronto, half of all SARS cases, including three deaths, occurred among health care workers. Some of the greatest risk arose when doctors and nurses were exposed to aerosolized virus through the use of positive airway pressure machines or other respiratory therapy devices.

CPAP Machines Were Seen As Ventilator Alternatives, But Could Spread COVID-19

I find the man in the video very credible.

And that NPR story is spin on a level I've never before seen. Sick, really. The 2003 SARS outbreak planted seeds...I've come to that conclusion several times now when looking at other terrible decisions.

edit on 4/25/2020 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Thank you for checking and posting. And good for you, Mom

But damn. Damn damn damn damn damn. I have to think about this and put it into perspective with a few other things I've been reading and pondering. I'll comment more in the morning.

But just damn.

ETA: I have never felt so bereft for humanity.
edit on 25-4-2020 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Yes, the nursing home story yesterday had me really pissed off!

Have you seen this:

Cuomo Executive Order Grants Immunity to Healthcare Providers During COVID-19 Emergency

Cuomo made it impossible to sue. Health officials can just say there's no hospital for nursing home patients to go to and *voila* they are immune from liability for murder.

They can just change the standard of care to make it substandard and *voila* immunity for not treating patients with CPAPs.

It's not just NY, either. There are other states that passed immunity laws and many that already had emergency immunity laws in place.

Soylent green is people! I don't mean to be flippant, but that is a phrase that's popped into my head more than a few times lately.

edit on 4/26/2020 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

And you know so many people are going to have lifelong health issues due to lung fibrosis and damage as a direct result of the omission of CPAP use.

I would NEVER go to a hospital with this. Both my in-laws have CPAP machines. I would borrow one and treat myself (and my family) at home. I'd lean on my CCU nurse friend for advice.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Cuomo made it impossible to sue.

They knew.

They know.

I would NEVER go to a hospital with this.

Damn right. I will gladly trust and rely on my own knowledge and ability and resources to nurse and nurture me and mine.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

One thing I've found while I've been looking into the testing issues he talked about, the COVID-19 test is cross-reactive with SARS.

I recall someone commented elsewhere, a few days ago, that their wife tested positive but the doctor said it was unknown whether it indicated COVID-19 or SARS. Someone scoffed at that comment and said it made no sense...SARS 'doesn't exist anymore.'

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
At this point either it wasn’t very contagious or millions have had it and didn’t even know it making it not very deadly at all. Either way the reaction from our governments, large swaths of the population and the media has screwed everyone regardless if you were gonna be effected by Coronavirus or not. Thanks a lot everybody, I hope your false sense of safety was worth destroying not only our futures but our kids futures as well.

That's a lot of cheap talk. Go visit an hospital without a mask, wait 2 weeks and come back.

Why would anyone want to do that? Hospitals, like doctor's offices, are disease cesspits, no one without a reason to be in either SHOULD be in either. Covid might not be what someone picks up, MRSA is still a thing, folks. And frankly, I'd MUCH rather get Covid (assuming I didn't already have it earlier this year like we suspect) than MRSA, I've had two friends battle MRSA and the unlucky one battled the drug-resistant nightmare for quite a while before the battle was won.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
Nurse Admits Virus Is A Lie
I checked the forums to see if this has been brought up on here already but nothing came up, so if it's a double post my apologies.
So what I gathered from this nurse here is that apparently the shortage of ventilators isn't a thing, a least in that hospital, and that they're being told NOT to use the procedures and machines they would use before a ventilator. What is the percentage of deaths that occur while on a ventilator, wasn't it somewhere around 80%? He also mentions something that's been brought up a lot recently and that is the act of correlating deaths to covid-19 no matter how the patient actually died or what they died from. And according to a comment on that video, there has been more of these videos but they keep getting deleted. Weird uncertain times.

Someone in the medical community needs to blow the whistle and do it very soon.

I SMH a little when I read articles saying “oh thank our first responders and doctors and nurses they’re so great”. They are an extremely key component of the agenda that is playing out.

25+ million job losses, suicides, children not being educated etc. and these first responder “hero’s” are the ones who can expose the problems /falsehoods that have been exploited to destroy millions of lives.

But they don’t because they have jobs and want to keep them - so they continue to help “save patients” while on the back end they generate the data to keep the country closed down and they know it.

But, the medical and insurance worlds are so corrupt anyway that it’s possible they say nothing for fear of exposing lots of other somethings...

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

But they don’t because they have jobs and want to keep them - so they continue to help “save patients” while on the back end they generate the data to keep the country closed down and they know it.

What if it's worse? What if government and medical officials actually caused deaths by their official acts and rules and protocol??? What if the death rates should have been much lower? What if they would have been much lower without certain actions... and inactions?

Would anyone believe such evil?
edit on 26-4-2020 by Boadicea because: clarity

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I dont know where your head is going with it..

But I keep saying I dislike Hanlons Razor. The reason is that malicious actors tend to fall back on incompetence as a defense.

The numbers from ventilators, specifically (at least when I looked), suggest they have little chance of working.. And frequently a very high chance of killing the patient used with typical protocol.

Coupled with the attitude towards treatments that are showing success.. And an unwitting population as an accomplice, and.. I dont know.

Makes me oddly hope that whatever was hoped to be gained, has been achieved.

Most, if not all, probably wonder why I talk so much about technology (including my own) that seems nearly completely unrelated to the situation at hand.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   

a reply to: EnigmaChaser

What if it's worse? What if government and medical officials actually caused deaths by their official acts and rules and protocol??? What if the death rates should have been much lower? What if they would have been much lower without certain actions... and inactions?

Would anyone believe such evil?

Perhaps China wasn't lying about their death toll...perhaps they were treating patients with CPAPs to mitigate the need for last-resort ventilators?

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   

They might have been able to shift gears on that quicker than here, for whatever reason.

I know from experience that bureaucracy, money, and pride can create one helluva combo though. Im sure the workers "on the ground" have to deal with certain restrictions, and those higher up can be totally disconnected.

Only tangentially related, but I know from working in animal shelters that we did the absolute best we could.. But the people running things were the first time I encountered someone I would consider "evil." Its a really, really tricky spot in so many ways and thats not involving years of education, etc.

I think theres more going on, but even a basic explanation of mistakes might have lots of folks nervous about that coming out.

Regardless, even if massive mistakes were made, at a certain point, how do they actually come out and say "we screwed up?" Even if it was a "simple" mistake, thatll get more difficult to do every day (if it isnt already nigh impossible).

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join