It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nurse Labels Virus As a Lie

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
My daughter is a Critcal Care RN and her unit is the designated COVID unit. I assure you, this is real. What's not real are the BS YouTube 'I want my minute of fame' videos talking crap. Doesn't matter what the subject or how much hard evidence there is to the contrary, there will always be some asshat that says the earth is flat. If people NEED to believe something they will manufacture the rationale.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: Boadicea

The rest of your points are valid, but the hospital workers making dance videos is a nothingburger. Even in the most serious of situations, eventually you'll find 5 minutes to do something silly.

But it's not just "5 minutes" is it? It took time and energy to choreograph, rehearse and perform these dance routines.

And while it may be a "nothingburger" to YOU, I expect it's much more than that to the countless people who have been denied necessary medical care because "CoV." Especially those whose loved ones have DIED because they could not get life-saving medical care. And the many sick people who have been told to go home and come back when they start turning blue.

But, hey, glad it's a "nothingburger" to YOU. I'm so glad YOUR conscience isn't burdened with the suffering of others. Maybe all those sick and dying folks need to stop being so selfish and just enjoy these silly videos from the healthcare providers with nothing better to do...

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

Over 100 UK Health Workers ( Doctors Nurses etc ) have died from this terrible virus. Some in their 20's.

How do you explain that ?

www.bbc.co.uk...

Um... I think you just explained it... they "died from this terrible virus."

What do you need explained? And why would you expect the OP to know? Perhaps you should be asking the medical examiners...

Didn't you read the OP.

Let me tell you what it is. " Nurse Labels Virus As A Lie "

Hope that helps.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

*I am a.... “Critical Care Nurse”, I don’t know if I can trust someone who can’t form a basic sentence. Especially one so vague.

I would imagine a lot of us know medical professionals; all the ones I know are painting their stories with different brushes.

However it is all anecdotal, the video proof of hospitals being near empty, the ambulances sitting in parking lots doing nothing and the overwhelming statistics of falsifying death certificates; those things are not anecdotal.

Not to mention the hospital ships and temporary hospitals set up in such an urgent rush that ended up not being needed.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

I read it was 40-50 percent for ventilator deaths before COVID-19. With COVID-19, 86 percent.

I know I'll never consent to being placed on one, only for comfort care at that point. I've had it with medical torture and the inevitable sequelae of being that close to death.
edit on 23-4-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: face23785

The rest of your points are valid, but the hospital workers making dance videos is a nothingburger. Even in the most serious of situations, eventually you'll find 5 minutes to do something silly.

But it's not just "5 minutes" is it? It took time and energy to choreograph, rehearse and perform these dance routines.

And while it may be a "nothingburger" to YOU, I expect it's much more than that to the countless people who have been denied necessary medical care because "CoV." Especially those whose loved ones have DIED because they could not get life-saving medical care. And the many sick people who have been told to go home and come back when they start turning blue.

But, hey, glad it's a "nothingburger" to YOU. I'm so glad YOUR conscience isn't burdened with the suffering of others. Maybe all those sick and dying folks need to stop being so selfish and just enjoy these silly videos from the healthcare providers with nothing better to do...

You're missing the point. Whether it took 5 minutes or 20, the fact of the matter is hospital staff are like firefighters or police in a way, sometimes there's downtime because there's not enough patients at that particular time to occupy their time. That doesn't mean those people aren't needed, because someone could need help at any point. You have to have people on hand at all times. The fact that they had time to make a video is not, in and of itself, evidence that they have too much free time on their hands. They're supposed to have free time on their hands, at times. Their manpower is set up that way, even when it's being properly utilized.

Don't mistake me pointing out that fact for any kind of defense of what's been going on here. I absolutely agree this has been overblown, and people have been harmed by these shutdowns, including the kind of folks you mentioned who haven't been able to get needed care from hospitals because "covid."

Don't get so defensive.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
At this point either it wasn’t very contagious or millions have had it and didn’t even know it making it not very deadly at all. Either way the reaction from our governments, large swaths of the population and the media has screwed everyone regardless if you were gonna be effected by Coronavirus or not. Thanks a lot everybody, I hope your false sense of safety was worth destroying not only our futures but our kids futures as well.
edit on 23-4-2020 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
At this point either it wasn’t very contagious or millions have had it and didn’t even know it making it not very deadly at all. Either way the reaction from our governments, large swaths of the population and the media has screwed everyone regardless if you were gonna be effected by Coronavirus or not. Thanks a lot everybody, I hope your false sense of safety was worth destroying not only our futures but our kids futures as well.

That's a lot of cheap talk. Go visit an hospital without a mask, wait 2 weeks and come back.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Didn't you read the OP.

Let me tell you what it is. " Nurse Labels Virus As A Lie "

Hope that helps.

No, actually, it didn't help at all. In fact, your condescension and arrogance isn't helpful at all. But you didn't mean it to be helpful, did you?

Of course I read the OP.

More to the point, I also read your comment, which did not address the OP at all, nor the video linked in the OP, or the specific lies that are being peddled to the masses. Instead you thought you had a "gotcha" retort to manipulate and emotionally blackmail anyone who dares question the official story.

Yes, people are dying. We know that. And here you are exploiting their deaths for cheap political points, with absolutely no respect or regard for the many MANY people who are hurting and DYING for reasons directly related to these Draconian shutdown orders.

There is far more that we don't know in the big picture. This video highlights many of them. Those problems are real, won't go away, and won't be ignored.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
For those who have the stomach...I seem to piss off some with my selections...Were we warned in 2012

This video reframes a performance at the Opening Ceremony of the London Olympic Games 2012. Spoiler Alert: the performance featured hospital beds, dancing nurses, monsters and WTF does this have to do with Olympic sports!

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Don't get so defensive.

I don't know that "defensive" is the right word... but whatever the right word is, too late. I'm already there. Lines have been crossed. Push has come to shove.

So be it.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

More to the point, I also read your comment, which did not address the OP at all,

What ?

If the OP is quoting that a nurse thinks the virus is a " lie " i have asked him to explain how Medical Staff have died.

Obviously common sense is not your forte.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker
For those who have the stomach...I seem to piss off some with my selections...Were we warned in 2012

This video reframes a performance at the Opening Ceremony of the London Olympic Games 2012. Spoiler Alert: the performance featured hospital beds, dancing nurses, monsters and WTF does this have to do with Olympic sports!

Children being taken away.....nanny state....airborne bogeyman.

Yeah what was that all about?

And even a Boris look alike in a hospital bed.

Thanks for posting....you have posted a different version than I have seen before which is very interesting.

edit on 23-4-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

What ?

If the OP is quoting that a nurse thinks the virus is a " lie " i have asked him to explain how Medical Staff have died.

"If" is an awfully important word, isn't it? IF you had watched the video then you would know exactly what the "lies" are... and IF you had any desire to know and understand the truth of the matter, then you would have actually watched the video to offer a proper and informed opinion.

IF you wanted to be intellectually honest, then you would have watched the video, and taken exception to the title or the specific issues raised. But you didn't. You immediately jumped to manipulation and emotional blackmail.

Obviously common sense is not your forte.

Well, if you mean in common with you, then hell no and thank God!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
It may come as a surprise to those not familiar with working in healthcare but you are REQUIRED to take breaks. Or you will get 3 warnings and then termination. Insane, I know but it's the truth. So is it unreasonable that people under super high-stress situations want to try and decompress and generate some positivity? Even front-line troops do this kind of stuff from time to time.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

You are very hard work.

Is the virus a " lie " ? The OP has not stated either way if he thinks it is or isn't.

That is what i am asking him.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND ?

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

You are very hard work.

Thank you!

Is the virus a " lie " ?

Is that what was said in the video? Did the video say that the virus itself is a lie?

Did you watch the video? Or just read the title and jump onto the emotional manipulation and blackmail bandwagon?

The OP has not stated either way if he thinks it is or isn't. That is what i am asking him.

Okay. I'll take your word for it... I haven't seen that, but I haven't read every post.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND ?

I UNDERSTAND LOTS OF THINGS!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Do tell... what exactly is "very real"?

Covid-19 and the deaths. its real, I have had patients die from it, I have seen it up close and personal been exposed to it had colleagues go off sick with it, even had one the other week admitted due to it. Its really not nice.

Now I can only speak for what is happening in my area, a large hospital in the UK, but no, patients are no being turned away.

The increase in people dying at home or in nursing homes is a huge problem but for the most part these patients would not be suitable for hospitalisation sadly in the first place.

The Tik-Toc craze though is driving me mental and I hate it, now for some its a light hearted thing to pass the time but I personally really don't like it. Part of the issue that we are having is that outside of the Covid and critical care area's hospitals are very very quiet, we have canceled operations, less people out and about, I even have it on good authority its harder for the drug addicts to get their fix just now. Overall this has lead to a reduction in hospital admissions along with a huge increase in capacity. The result is that you get some area's of the hospital that are very quiet and they tend to be the ones making stupid videos, again not something I agree with.

I think these videos are insensitive, create the wrong impression of what's happening and managers should be doing more to clamp down on it. I know that our manager has told all staff to avoid taking part in such video's for this very reason, that said though it does not diminish the sever impact of Covid-19.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

*I am a.... “Critical Care Nurse”, I don’t know if I can trust someone who can’t form a basic sentence

Typo's happen.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Is that what was said in the video? Did the video say that the virus itself is a lie?

Just remind me of the title of the OP again.

Then you will have your answer.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join