It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nurse Labels Virus As a Lie

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
a reply to: Boadicea

But I keep saying I dislike Hanlons Razor. The reason is that malicious actors tend to fall back on incompetence as a defense.

I had never heard the principle called "Hanlons Razor" before. I learned something new!

And I agree. We can only blame incompetence to the extent it is in fact incompetence. I tend to consider incompetence as the default, but at some point deliberate evil has to be considered when all the facts point in that direction.

The numbers from ventilators, specifically (at least when I looked), suggest they have little chance of working.. And frequently a very high chance of killing the patient used with typical protocol.

Even before they knew about these problems ventilators are causing, they also knew about contaminated machines. They knew a percentage of patients would then contract those various antibiotic-resistant bacterial infections -- on top of the Covid.

They also know that denying treatment with CPAP machines would mean countless patients getting much worse -- crashing -- before even being put on ventilators.

Many (not all) doctors and emergency services are literally telling patients not to come in unless they're turning blue, or until their lips are blue.

There is no doubt that current treatment protocols are taking people to the brink of death before they can get any treatment.

Coupled with the attitude towards treatments that are showing success.. And an unwitting population as an accomplice, and.. I dont know.

In a truly beneficent medical industry -- one that put the patients' best interests at heart -- we would not have to even think along these lines. This is what I mean by "at some point..." Evil gives itself away eventually, when all good options are discarded and eliminated...

Makes me oddly hope that whatever was hoped to be gained, has been achieved.

I don't understand why!

Most, if not all, probably wonder why I talk so much about technology (including my own) that seems nearly completely unrelated to the situation at hand.

If your technology could prove helpful and beneficial, it would be discarded and eliminated from the available options as well by those in charge now.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Perhaps China wasn't lying about their death toll...perhaps they were treating patients with CPAPs to mitigate the need for last-resort ventilators?

I'm wondering the same. Unfortunately, we have no way of knowing. And not by accident.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Even before they knew about these problems ventilators are causing, they also knew about contaminated machines. They knew a percentage of patients would then contract those various antibiotic-resistant bacterial infections -- on top of the Covid.

They also know that denying treatment with CPAP machines would mean countless patients getting much worse -- crashing -- before even being put on ventilators.

Many (not all) doctors and emergency services are literally telling patients not to come in unless they're turning blue, or until their lips are blue.

There is no doubt that current treatment protocols are taking people to the brink of death before they can get any treatment.

Thats the thing, right? The protocols are clearly bunk. But after long enough, how does someone come out and say so?

And if there is something to be gained on top of it?

Why arent they actually approaching this as a pandemic, with time and efficacy as the critical factors?

I mean, if putting fig newtons in each cardinal direction and shouting "horgleyarf!" while thumping the nose works.. Well.. Lets go ahead and do that and figure out the "why" later.

In a truly beneficent medical industry -- one that put the patients' best interests at heart -- we would not have to even think along these lines. This is what I mean by "at some point..." Evil gives itself away eventually, when all good options are discarded and eliminated...

Its like there was a plan on how to deal with all this, and we stuck to that plan regardless of anything like actually saving lives. I definitely see threads woven in leading to mandatory vaccines.. but I also swear theres something else.

Talking about extended "clinical trials" during an active pandemic does not sit well with me, and dismissing case reports as merely "anecdotal" does not sit well with me.

RdRPs inhibitors (RNA dependent RNA polymerases) show incredible promise, and include quite a few options from natural to pharmaceuticals. They include HCQ + Zinc, or any Zinc Ionophore + Zinc, Remdesivir, Avigan, etc. All show incredible promise in case reports (90%+ success) and yet, when they hit clinical trials.. the studies are frequently laughable.

Importantly, they show incredible promise for far beyond SARS-CoV-2, and the research using them into SARS-CoV goes back almost two decades.

Fishy as all hell.

I don't understand why!

If youre saying you dont understand why I have that odd hope.. Its simply because if they want more (whether thats money, vaccines, invasive tracing, impotent testing..) I think this will just keep going.

I think there is more to the medical side than just SARS-CoV-2 as well. Ive been having really odd symptoms for months now, and at this point, Im pretty convinced of it having something to do with EMF.. Even if thats absolutely laughed at by most. I could be wrong too.

If your technology could prove helpful and beneficial, it would be discarded and eliminated from the available options as well by those in charge now.

Well.. Thats the beauty of it! The conceptual framework of my tech says the folks in charge can shove it

However, its not medical, and it actually requires people to start adopting it and working on deploying it to everyone. That just might be more difficult than convincing those at the top to relinquish their power and influence, because it would actually end up creating a better world for *them* too.

If youre bored, though Im aware that after all these years Im kinda tilting at windmills. Im pretty sure I saw one of the windmills flinch the other day though, so...

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Also, you have a PM.

I think the difficulty with China is that we can only use info from there as just little tidbits that might, or might not, be relevant to anything.

Taken in the wider context, it might be able to illustrate important parts of the puzzle. Just have to be extremely judicious about it. Makes it tough..

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

EXCLUSIVE: 'It's a horror movie.' Nurse working on coronavirus frontline in New York claims the city is 'murdering' COVID-19 patients by putting them on ventilators and causing trauma to the lungs

• A frontline nurse working in New York on coronavirus patients claims the city is killing sufferers by putting them on ventilators, advocating against them
  • The nurse persuaded a friend, a nurse practitioner who is not working on coronavirus patients, to make the video to get the word out
  • 'It's a horror movie. Not because of the disease, but the way it is being handled,' the frontline nurse said through the friend, who only was identified as Sara NP
  • Sara said COVID-19 patients are placed on ventilators rather than less invasive CPAP or BiPAP machines due to fears about the virus spreading
  • She explained: 'The ventilators have high pressure, which then causes barotrauma, it causes trauma to the lungs'
  • New York emergency room doctor Cameron Kyle-Sidell stepped down this month because he didn't want to follow the hospital's ventilator protocol
  • Republican Minnesota Senator Scott Jensen told Fox News' Laura Ingraham that Medicare pays hospitals three times as much if patients are placed on ventilators

They know.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

More excerpts:

'She has never seen so much neglect. No one cares. They are cold and they don't care anymore. It's the blind leading the blind...

People are sick, but they don't have to stay sick. They are killing them, they are not helping them...

Patients are left to rot and die — her words. People are being murdered and no one cares...

In a YouTube video posted earlier this month New York emergency room doctor Cameron Kyle-Sidell said: 'I've talked to doctors all around the country and it is becoming increasingly clear that the pressure we're providing may be hurting their lungs.

'It is highly likely that the high pressures we're using are damaging the lungs of the patients we are putting the breathing tubes in. 'It's not our fault. We didn't know...

'We are running the ventilators the wrong way,' he said, calling for the protocols to be changed.

'COVID positive patients need oxygen, they do not need pressure. They will need ventilators, but they must be programmed differently.'

EXCLUSIVE: 'It's a horror movie.' Nurse working on coronavirus frontline in New York claims the city is 'murdering' COVID-19 patients by putting them on ventilators and causing trauma to the lungs

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Perhaps China wasn't lying about their death toll...perhaps they were treating patients with CPAPs to mitigate the need for last-resort ventilators?

I'm wondering the same. Unfortunately, we have no way of knowing. And not by accident.

About China:

“We need to ask, are we using ventilators in a way that makes sense for other diseases but not for this one?” Gillick said. “Instead of asking how do we ration a scarce resource, we should be asking how do we best treat this disease?”

Researchers and clinicians on the front lines are trying. In a small study last week in Annals of Intensive Care, physicians who treated Covid-19 patients at two hospitals in China found that the majority of patients needed no more than a nasal cannula. Among the 41% who needed more intense breathing support, none was put on a ventilator right away. Instead, they were given noninvasive devices such as BiPAP; their blood oxygen levels “significantly improved” after an hour or two. (Eventually two of seven needed to be intubated.) The researchers concluded that the more comfortable nasal cannula is just as good as BiPAP and that a middle ground is as safe for Covid-19 patients as quicker use of a ventilator.

“Anecdotal experience from Italy [also suggests] that they were able to support a number of folks using these [non-invasive] methods,” Japa said.

I think you might be interested in the entire article:

With ventilators running out, doctors say the machines are overused for Covid-19

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I pray they keep coming forward. I want them to really break this down for people so they get what's happening.

If the filters for the CPAPs and BiPAPs aren't *good enough* then where is the effort into developing ones more effective against coronavirus?

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

They took oaths to do no harm...this has to be causing them so much distress.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I've been sitting on something here...

My gist is ???

A student goes online, says something someone has to rely on google to translate, that person is either confused or fearing something incendiary.

I got more grabbers but an avenue I maybe rather not go down.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I will read it... as soon as I'm done watching the nurse video.

Please PLEASE watch it.

It's horrifying.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Oh wow. Thank you.

I'll get back to this...

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Please PLEASE watch it.

It's horrifying.

Watched it. It's terrible. And how long has it taken for me to get this? A long time and I read anything I can get my hands on about this. I didn't get it though. It took the man in the OP for it to sink in for me.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Please PLEASE watch it.

It's horrifying.

Did you hear advice about how to get them to treat with a medication you would prefer? Tell them it's an at-home medication and you'd like it to be continued. It sounds like they may know you are full of sh** but that's what they need to hear to be able to provide it.

Oh and demand non-invasive respiratory treatments...demand the CPAP and refuse to authorize intubation.
edit on 4/27/2020 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I'm kinda reeling right now. Even after I started seeing it, even after you showed me more and worse...

This is horrendous.

I have to read that article now. And ponder more.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Did you hear advice about how to get them to treat with a medication you would prefer? Tell them it's an at-home medication and you'd like it to be continued. It sounds like they may know you are full of sh** but that's what they need to hear to be able to provide it.

Oh and demand non-invasive respiratory treatments...demand the CPAP and refuse to authorize intubation.

Thank you for posting this.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I think you might be interested in the entire article:

With ventilators running out, doctors say the machines are overused for Covid-19

The question is whether ICU physicians are moving patients to mechanical ventilators too quickly. “Almost the entire decision tree is driven by oxygen saturation levels,” said the emergency medicine physician, who asked not to be named so as not to appear to be criticizing colleagues.

We need more people speaking out AND criticizing colleagues.

The people need to know this dammit.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

They took oaths to do no harm...this has to be causing them so much distress.

No doubt. They didn't sign up for this. This isn't who they are.

This is heartbreaking:

New York City ER doctor, 48, commits suicide after telling her family about the trauma of witnessing her patients dying from coronavirus

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I noticed they said she saw patients die before they could be pulled off ambulances...but there is not one quote from her family that she said that in the DM article or the article they pulled the info from.

I suspect it wasn't people dying before they could be pulled off ambulances that got to her. Those are probably not the patients she even saw if there were any at all. It's was likely the ones dying from negligent medical care.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
Nurse Admits Virus Is A Lie
I checked the forums to see if this has been brought up on here already but nothing came up, so if it's a double post my apologies.
So what I gathered from this nurse here is that apparently the shortage of ventilators isn't a thing, a least in that hospital, and that they're being told NOT to use the procedures and machines they would use before a ventilator. What is the percentage of deaths that occur while on a ventilator, wasn't it somewhere around 80%? He also mentions something that's been brought up a lot recently and that is the act of correlating deaths to covid-19 no matter how the patient actually died or what they died from. And according to a comment on that video, there has been more of these videos but they keep getting deleted. Weird uncertain times.

They aren't using ventilators, but they are forcing people onto ventilators. Lost me right there.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join