It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Go get em Grenell!

abcnews.go.com...

Grenell has been stellar this whole time. Definite All Star.

I Love how they are just "teeing" this up for Barr to swing Big.

Those Obama Officials know they are F^@π¶∆!

....... When does bird Sing??

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Is Rice about to be torched?

From the DJT instagram

It is the screen cap from a tucker vid. Post at 8:05 / 11:05.

Previous IDEN decode of Rice HERE

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Exactly. Saying, "I don't remember that coming up in that conversation, but I'm sure you've got transcripts" doesn't make very good evidence that it was an attempt to deceive the Feebies.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

The EC (Electronic Communication) document sent from the CIA to the FBI in July 2016 (or earlier) would be a big smoking gun.

Referenced Here: twitter.com...

I think that document would have to be signed/approved by Barack Obama?

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Breaking news there you shoulda told us.

Mexican President wants an investigation into Fast and Furious that AG Eric Holders handprints are clearly all over from the data we know. Eric the Red handed Holder.

Re: twitter.com...

Am I selfish for not caring if someone doesn't believe that Q is a legitimate White House insider?

I could see the connection early on. If others don't care enough to do their own digging, I leave them alone, in the belief that one day everyone will know that Q and Q+ are connected...including the current crop of skeptics/cynics.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Can't wait for the spin on this...

@adamhousley

To be fair, they spied on everyone, as in everyone.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: carewemust

I think there is an extremely dangerous line being walked when you endorse criminal prosecution of press members based on fact -checking. Lying to people in front of a camera is not a crime, but it is certainly defamatory in this case. Perhaps the government or Barr could bring a civil suit.

But I would not support prosecution of media members or politicians for lying, even Schiff. Nail Schiff to the wall for leaking classified material, not lying.

I have to agree and 2nd this.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe
First Fox News placed former House Speaker PAUL RYAN on its board. Then Trey Gowdy was hired to make sure no top Obama Admin officials were suspected by the general public. It was just "menials" like Strzok, Page, Ohr,..who were loose canons.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yep! Obama's CIA (Brennan) got caught spying on Senators in 2014, and had to apologize.

From 2014: www.theguardian.com...

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

First Fox News placed former House Speaker PAUL RYAN on its board. Then Trey Gowdy was hired to make sure no top Obama Admin officials were suspected by the general public. It was just "menials" like Strzok, Page, Ohr,..who were loose canons.

Ryan is on the list of farm graduates too.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I'll tell ya'...it's a full time job keeping up with the human scum...
too bad our journalists [they used to be referred to as the fourth branch] don't help out.
I wouldn't know jack # if it weren't for ATS..it makes me dig to contribute and it provides volumes of research and information the MSM refuses to give me/us.
Thanks ATS.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: pheonix358

So Im curious then. If you are trying to read someones mind or send them a thought or say using ESP for something, would that all fall under their ownership or be considered using their airwaves? If they have this control over the airwaves, does this mean they have the right to try and read or influence our minds using said airwaves?

You have to go back a step and ask what are they sending.

Are they sending safety messages about electricity as one example, that would be a community service.

Are they sending subliminal or some other version of mind control at the behest of people that wish to destroy the US of A, that would be TREASON.

Do they have the right, only if We The People allow it.

P

They are sending propaganda that is right in our face. Either you take it at face value or you don't. Some of us are starting to see the montages of multiple news agencies repeat the same exact words to shame people or claim something like the are real life Borg from Cpt Piccard's Star Trek, marching in lock step as if for Hitler or Stalin themselves.

edit on 11-5-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Can't wait for the spin on this...

@adamhousley

To be fair, they spied on everyone, as in everyone.

Completely believe this. And if it turns out they were unmasking journos and dem congresscritters (again/still), it might actually turn in to something.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

This will likely all tie into the spying on Merkels phone as well.....it goes back a long way and all under Obama.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/12/20 (Tue) 00:01:072f5a79 (1) No.9134665

File (hide): cd2b2b7c7383942⋯.png (135.22 KB, 448x503, 448:503, EXyV2F7WAAM2sVn.png) (h) (u)

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Listen very carefully.
Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 11-5-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Q4215 is up!

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 2f5a79 No.9134665 📁
May 11 2020 23:01:07 (EST) NEW
EXyV2F7WAAM2sVn.png

www.realclearpolitics.com...📁
Listen very carefully.
Q

Note timestamp 23:01:07... = PAIN...Q

Picture in it is Q3335 MOAB descending on Comey

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/12/20 (Tue) 00:01:072f5a79 (1) No.9134665

File (hide): cd2b2b7c7383942⋯.png (135.22 KB, 448x503, 448:503, EXyV2F7WAAM2sVn.png) (h) (u)

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Listen very carefully.
Q

qanon.pub...

Looking like this onslaught of info is going to finally put some hurt down. Its about time.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Most interesting part of that link to me...

"GOWDY: All right, so that's four. The NSA, FBI, CIA, Main Justice. Does the White House have the authority to unmask a U.S. citizen's name?
"

"COMEY: I think other elements of the government that are consumers of our products can ask the collectors to unmask. The unmasking resides with those who collected the information."

"Consumers of our products..."
Interesting phraseology in a legal context.
Maybe it's just me?
(Shrugs)

edit on 23Mon, 11 May 2020 23:15:32 -0500pmvAmerica/ChicagoMondayb20205America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: Extra seasoning

edit on 23Mon, 11 May 2020 23:17:30 -0500pmvAmerica/ChicagoMondayb20205America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: None

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Wow. I am blown away.

Today I heard that the unmasking isn’t a crime.
The real crime was the leaking it’s a felony with a 10 year max sentence.

So if IDEN is a leaker and
Susan rice is IDEN
Then Susan rice is the leaker (as well as the effeminate chap on the couch with Barry O)

That quote from Obama about Rice is kinda chilling under a new light. I bet he/she would fall on the sword for Soetoro.

Or she’s talking.

Either way great decode

edit on 11-5-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

imo Gowdy panders to Trump skeptics by framing his arguments with their stale info, instead of "now we know...".

It seems like he's simply broadening the audience for these subjects in general, like how "any publicity is good publicity".

Graham tends towards the same playbook, and I think it's for the reason I said. They trade a tiny bit of their staunch Republican reputation to "hook" followers from the middle of the pond, so when they inevitably drop truth bombs, they already have the ear of a certain demographic.

Matt Gaetz has a few things to sat about Trey.

new topics

top topics

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join