It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 198
<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Just to say something about the hashtag #trumpisjealousofobama which was trending a day ago...

It's so pathetic to frame something as innocent and positive as asking, who's your favorite president? Then turn it into a negative personal attack upon someone else's choice.

The other obvious point being how the Left only sees the world in juvenile terms of "jealousy". Not that they can even back that up. Does anyone think Trump was jealous of 0bama when he had a #1 TV show in the 2000s? What was 0bama doing back then, prince Alwaleed's hand puppet?

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Did we really hit the

But because off @ Jack A$$
See what they doing

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Just saw Trey Gowdy interviewed by Tucker Carlson...let's just say it was polite, somewhat subtle...but make no doubt about it Tucker undressed Trey. Trey Gowdy is not the man I thought he was. I just lost a lot of respect for him.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
@john

"If True" this poses an interesting dilemma. DJT or anyone at all cannot come out and say this - the press well scream "he's going mental, he's paranoid, little man Fauci is nice etc." So what to do with this knowledge?

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Trump Ad:

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
DOJ just dropped the equivalent of a legal nuke on Lisa Page’s lawsuit against the department for disclosing her text messages with Peter Strzok. A sample:

Reply to opposition to motion, PAGE v. US DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE et al, No. 1:19-cv-03675 (D.D.C. May 11, 2020)

www.usatoday.com...

twitter.com...

Chick-A-Boom . . Chick-A-Boom
(Don't Ya Jes Love It)
Chick-A-Boom
............BOOM
................BOOM
....................BOOM

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Because she doesn't have any public sway, and if you don't say anything, if can't be used against you later. If you're Obama, people listen to you. You can affect public opinion. Maybe it's worth a shot to muddy the waters(though almost certainly it would be better to stay silent). If you're anybody else, Brennan, Comey, Lynch, Yates, etc, I'd be hunkered down silent, too. They just can't resist the urge to hear themselves talk and try to protect their public images.
Trump had the same problem. He should have just shut up from the get go, and everytime he was asked about Crossfire Hurricane and Mueller, he should have said, "You know what, it's not true. I think it's a targeted operation and a political game. I'm sure we'll hear soon, but I'm going to let the Justice system do it's job. I don't want to comment further on an ongoing investigation. I'll promise we'll take a good look at how/why this all started when it's over". He should have just said that over and over almost verbatim everytime someone asked until they were tired of hearing it.

Instead, he predictably railed against them publicly, threatened to fire everyone, etc, which just gave them the means to generate support for the idea that he should be investigated. Just like Kavanaugh when he got mad, and gave it back. It's completely understandable, but it's going to be portrayed as a sign of your guilt, not innocence by your enemies.

" He doth protest too much, me thinks. "Qui s'excuse s'accuse". "He who excuses himself, accuses himself". It's human nature to attribute that stuff to guilt as often as innocence.

Because prosecutors and the press love a sound bite. They'll twist you in knots with your own statements. Any inconsistencies or perceived inconsistencies with what you've said, they are going to pounce on.

If you're under suspicioun, just keep your head down and shut up. Don't multiply it by making a bunch of statements you'll have to explain later. Already there are people, even on the WSJ editorial board saying, "Why'd Obama say that? It looks inconsistent. Is he scared of something?"

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Watch Hannity tonight!!!!!!

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

If that’s true,

Holy Crap!

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Watching right now Tucker was awesome Lots of info. Fox News is the only one covering it but holy crap they’re really going balls out.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

I saw that he took it to Gowdy pretty good but I thought Gowdy came off as honest.

To me it just sounded like the Republicans believe what the Democrats were telling him about the documents. So basically they were lied to too

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Truer words were never spoken

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I posted this on another thread but I thought it was relevant here,

This is a letter sent by senators Ron Johnson and Chuck Grassley to David Ferriero requesting documents about Joe Biden and other things,

www.grassley.senate.gov...

In response to that letter Obama’s office (lol)sent this,

In March, Obama’s office told the National Archives and Records Administration — which maintains presidential records — that a request from two top Republican senators for Obama administration documents related to Ukraine was improper.

Obama does not hold an office
And on it goes,

It arises out of efforts by some, actively supported by Russia, to shift the blame for Russian interference in the 2016 election to Ukraine,” said the letter, dated March 13. It pointed to comments made by Fiona Hill, a former senior National Security Council official in the Trump White House, during the impeachment investigation into the president, calling Ukrainian election meddling “a fictional narrative that is being perpetrated and propagated by the Russian security services.”

My question to all that is wouldn’t the records clear them as well as make us look stupid so why not release them? Unless they don’t.

But that’s not really the whole truth that’s Buzzfeed’s slant on the truth.
Here is the actual request, Evidently Barak Obama’s office is him and his wife LOL,

www.documentcloud.org...

I cannot copy and paste any snippets because the site won’t let me but if you go to the link and Scroll down about halfway and you’ll see the letter.

I hope that helps

www.buzzfeednews.com...

edit on 11-5-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
#2020landslide

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
Watch Hannity tonight!!!!!!

Chuck Todd is going to get crushed....LOL

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Chuck Todd's Wife... Vote-mail architect.?

Kristian Denny has 23 years experience in strategic and crisis communications; primarily in politics on the national level and in state and federal government.

In 2007, Denny created Maverick Strategies & Mail where she consults with progressive groups and causes including the ONE Campaign, VoteVets and the North Carolina Democratic Party. In 2008, Denny Todd assisted in the creation, development and implementation of an early vote/marginal voter mail program in North Carolina designed to maximize the Democratic vote in North Carolina. As a result, Democrats swept all statewide offices including Governor and US Senate, which was unprecedented. President Obama won North Carolina, essentially turning a red state blue.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Ezra Cohen Watnick is returning to the Pentagon

www.bloomberg.com...

I’m filing this in the “take a look in 1 year” folder. Nice find.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
We'll have to post the interview.
I respectfully disagree, Trey Gowdy is a legendary prosecuter and to think he was fooled by Schiff and the house dems and the IC Briefings is laughable and the DNC server issue...let's see if we can post the interview...Trey came across weak, that is how I saw it, I thought to myself ..no wonder why he left town.
Starts at 13:50

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

I saw that he took it to Gowdy pretty good but I thought Gowdy came off as honest.

To me it just sounded like the Republicans believe what the Democrats were telling him about the documents. So basically they were lied to too

edit on 11-5-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Does anyone else believe that Comey & friends flipped on Obama a long time ago?

No. I don’t think Durham/Jensen need much “flipping”. The viewable paper trail is damning. Much less what Durham has uncovered here and abroad.

top topics

<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join