It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 188
<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Ezra Cohen Watnick is returning to the Pentagon

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

IF the dozen journalists are CIA trained and still paid by the CIA THEN can Barr prove that they are still de facto government employees who are still subject to their oath?

IF they are de facto sworn government employees and proven to have accepted payments indirectly from others, who are enemies of the state, by virtue of being tried for Treason, Sedition, etc. THEN can they, in turn, be tried for the same crimes by Military Tribunals because they are gov. employees?

Would this mean that, for example, SOROS would have to be indicted before the journalists could be?

Surely this is what RIG for RED is all about?

Putting in place the RED LINE for MSM?

Therefore would RED OCTOBER mean arresting MSM in the month before the election?

Just trying to work out the sequence of take down...
edit on 11-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

After what I saw last night with #obamagate I wouldn’t trust anything on Twitter ever again.

If the can make 2.8 million tweets disappear they can do anything

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
It may be seen as a strectch but I liken what Schiff, Mad Max and all the others did to yelling "fire" in a crowded movie theater when there isn't one...free speech has it's limitations.
The result of the daily lies was the "blue wave", albeit weak, it turned the house over to Pelosi and the dems. Many voters were swayed by the lies, the daily propaganda from the dems, nevertrumpers and the MSM. There were many polls out at the time that connected Trump to Russia. Now we are finally learning that the Russians never hacked the DNC server, it was downloaded onto a zip drive, but many of us knew this ..

www.techdirt.com...< br />

"Forensicator’s first decisive findings, made public in the paper dated July 9, concerned the volume of the supposedly hacked material and what is called the transfer rate—the time a remote hack would require. The metadata established several facts in this regard with granular precision: On the evening of July 5, 2016, 1,976 megabytes of data were downloaded from the DNC’s server. The operation took 87 seconds. This yields a transfer rate of 22.7 megabytes per second.

Many voters were polled and said they believed Trump was in cahoots with the Russians, with Putin and that his businesses were tied to Russian oligarchs. They even believed that the Trump Russian connections helped him beat Hillary and the Mueller/Special counsel was getting all the dirt together to put Trump away..in jail.
Talk about election interference.

thehill.com...

Trump-Russia collusion did affect an American election — the one in 2018

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: carewemust

I think there is an extremely dangerous line being walked when you endorse criminal prosecution of press members based on fact -checking. Lying to people in front of a camera is not a crime, but it is certainly defamatory in this case. Perhaps the government or Barr could bring a civil suit.

But I would not support prosecution of media members or politicians for lying, even Schiff. Nail Schiff to the wall for leaking classified material, not lying.

edit on 11-5-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

They didn’t make the tweets disappear they just delisted the entire hashtag. The tweets still exist.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

First it was hope Hicks seen riding back on Air Force One now Steve Bannon now even more recently Ezra Cohen watnick and we may yet see General Flynn and I wouldn't be surprised if Admiral Rogers comes back on board as well.

we're putting the band back together

We're on a mission from G-d
edit on 5 11 2020 by dashen because: Putting>Getting

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
POTUS has used CONCAST instead of COMCAST, in tweets about MSM, for the 8th time, again this morning:

Anagrams of CONCAST:

COC-STAN

I think this ties in to Q725:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: ec346b No.339775 📁
Feb 11 2018 15:37:17 (EST)

OPERATION: MOCKINGBIRD Anonymous ID: ba6ded No.339583 📁
Feb 11 2018 15:25:02 (EST)
u9x7lr0oymf01[1].jpg (Pic of NK articles overseen by 2 KEKISTAN Pepe generals)

NK is a CIA Blacksite
OP:MKBRD is a CIA Media control

Who in the media right now is GLORIFYING NK to spite the Trump Admin?

Time to take the offensive. Lets start taking names of all journalists that propagate NK. Lets not let them hide behind their banners anymore.

Let's play HUNT THE SPOOK

>>339583
Ask yourself, why is NK participating in the O-games this year?
Ask yourself, why is the 'sister' w/ Pence?
Ask yourself, if controlled, how might you protect yourself and look for a way out?
Ask yourself, what is a distraction?
Ask yourself, why did Korea come together as a country v N&S?
Ask yourself, what occurred in Asia (ref pics) just prior to the O-games?
Ask yourself, what does FREED mean?
Ask yourself, do we want a WAR?
Ask yourself, who is trying to start a WAR?
Ask yourself, if a missile was launched by rogue actors, what would be the purpose?
Ask yourself, what would/should immediately start a WAR?
Ask yourself, would the PUBLIC understand the following statement: "Rogue actors (Clowns/US former heads of State) initiated a missile launch in order to 'force' the US into a WAR/conflict against X?"
Be the autists we know you are.
Those who cannot understand that we cannot simply start arresting w/o first ensuring the safety & well-being of the population, shifting the narrative, removing those in DC through resignation to ensure success, defeating ISIS/MS13 to prevent fail-safes, freezing assets to remove network-to-network abilities, kill off COC to prevent top-down comms/org, etc etc. should not be participating in discussions.

Q

1) Remember that MS13 is another way of saying MSM because 13th letter = M!

2) Q725 is the ONLY Q post with COC in!

3) HUNT THE SPOOK references Q158 The Hunt for Red October... see my previous post about the RED LINE/RED OCTOBER.

4) Does this explain the Q444 picture of Eric Scmidt in NK setting up a server? Is that server used as Chain of Command for 4am talking points? This would link GOOG as an administrator of MSM control!

Is the CONCAST reference teaching us that MSM is controlled by deep state from North Korea? Is this why buddying up to North Korea was SO important?

ETA - The above adds another meaning to Q1666

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: e429ce No.2007869 📁
Jul 3 2018 00:52:44 (EST)
www.breitbart.com... impression=true📁
Re_ read drops re: Five Eyes / FVEY.
Will be extremely important going forward.
[UK] - primary
Turn taken.
FBI/DOJ to State / Hussein WH (inc C_A / other appointment Start) to Foreign Bad Actors.
[RR] deadline?
We have the server.

Q

Re-read those last 2 lines as [Rig for Red] MSM deadline? We have Eric Scmidt's NK Server..
edit on 11-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Yessir. That’s what I was thinking too. Get the original group back together to implement the original agenda.

(post by Aallanon removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Now, now anon,
Let's not forget

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Roger that

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
#ObamaGate is back up.

Politics · Trending
Obamagate
3.02M Tweets
edit on 11-5-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
...and 1 minute later:

Politics · Trending
Obamagate
2.58M Tweets

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

...and ANOTHER minute later:
Politics · Trending
Obamagate
2.48M Tweets

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I must need to get my eyes checked.
I just checked the trending on Twitter and saw 'Politics' listed. Top one is 'Obamagate' with 2.89 Million tweets.
I just checked again.... 2.64 million.
Ok.... checked again.... 3.2 million.
WTF- I guess I don't understand how it works.
?
edit on b000000312020-05-11T09:59:11-05:0009America/ChicagoMon, 11 May 2020 09:59:11 -0500900000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Q
!xowAT4Z3VQ
12 Apr 2018 - 5:14:11 PM
Twitter down.
Injection good.
Q

Whenever they pull a move like this the white hats see who's pulling the strings and tilting the scales.

They take the bait every time

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

top topics

<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join