It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
When it is a choice or to be imprisoned or pay? I am well aware of our 16th amendment jail goes exactly opposite of that. I choose to pay so I can continue to support my family. a reply to: scraedtosleep

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

The Great Awakening WorldWide.

(post by OsirianObsidian removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: Aallanon

Sitting on a fence makes one tired and grumpy ... listening to it ad nauseum is kind of humerus, from my POV ... In Light of everything considered and the roads traveled ... but hey ... carry on

40K feet above or below ... direction matters... in every choice .

Mine has been "fence sitters will eventually be impaled by the picket points." Aren't the pickets there to discourage fence sitting?

brother...

(not directed at anyone - especially Ala, just my catchphrase).

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Z3NEWS.COM

AGREES WITH ALL YOU SAY AND THAT WAS IN 2015 EXPLAINING THE ECONOMIC CODING - - 11.3 & 11.5 ETC.

THAT PLUS A MORE RECENT DETAIL IS WORTH A GLANCE..

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
CDC Director to Self-Quarantine.

www.cnn.com...

Why is anyone still Self-Quarantining, when almost instant Covid-19 test results are available. Something doesn't add up.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
MARK [personal)
D"erpa Has another thing coming .... Just saying
D ' s
Go Figure
HR
hmmmm

Isn't it IRONIC

edit on 592020 by MetalThunder because: Never far

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: carewemust
Fox News just reported that up to 11 people in the White House have just tested positive.. including several secret service members. Sounds like an attack from Pelosi and gang.

President Trump is meeting with his National Security team and top military advisors right now.

Yahoo News (ugghh):

Katie Miller, Vice President Mike Pence’s press secretary and the wife of President Trump’s senior adviser Stephen Miller, has tested positive for the coronavirus, senior administration officials confirmed Friday.

Wasn't Stephen at Camp David last week? He was the one shooting pool in the pic we were trying to pick apart. Stephen helps write some of Trump's speeches.

Watch them try to "quarantine" POTUS!!! CDC may have that power. I'll have to research that further.

CDC no, at least not alone but COG/FEMA does. Though it requires alot of hoops & signatures to make that happen and it's kinda unknown territory on how all that would come to play out. Trump could just hunker down in the PEOC and tell them all to go pound sand. Least he'd get a break from the media jackals.

(post by OsirianObsidian removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: Trillium

I hate when q does this

LOL i just love it

Enjoy The Show

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
as soon as enough of us are stabilized without so much fluctuation in energy (when we're not teetering back and forth between faith and fear but fully aligned with faith), that's when the momentum will really pick up speed

what I'm saying is, if you want it to go faster, get your energy lined up
edit on 9-5-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I hate when q does this

Q wants us to know that when its time to take out the garbage, we all (globally) may have to help. At least I hope that's what he's implying.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: OsirianObsidian
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

And +90% of the Americans will never know until the arrests begin. That's when the 75 page indictments lay out the proof. Proof that cannot be ignored, because courts and juries (the highest authorities in the USA) will be making the news.
edit on Sat May 9 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Erin Burnett at CNN is ragging on Pres. Trump for not wearing a mask at the WWII VEDay75 memorial. (BTW, she's one of the "journalists" on Q's List. I wonder if she's also on the Farm list.)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Erin Burnett at CNN is ragging on Pres. Trump for not wearing a mask at the WWII VEDay75 memorial. (BTW, she's one of the "journalists" on Q's List. I wonder if she's also on the Farm list.)

What a difference a couple YEARS MAKES
FLASHBACK

LoL

But They ARE
edit on 592020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Very interesting DJT Tweets

Three tweets in a row pointing directly to renOgade.

What is interesting is the timestamps.

1:15:52
1:16:15
1:17:06

15, 16 with 17 being a full blown, unhannity interrupted, rant on renOgade knowing and directing the coup attempt HERE

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I was looking at that Q drop list earlier today but so many names. Who is so-called Farm Born? Q only allotted 11 space holders (Q4163).

As Zbigniew Brzezinski once said, "Shortly, the public will be unable to reason or think for themselves. They'll only be able to parrot the information they've been given on the previous night's news."
I'm thinking [Mika Brzezinski] is a Farm born media asset.

Do wn on 'The Farm': Learning How to Spy for the CIA

Ostensibly, Camp Peary is a Defense Department -- not CIA -- installation known as the Armed Forces Experimental Training Activity. It is carried on the Navys inventory of bases, but the Navy refers calls to the Defense Department. Defense says only that it is "top secret."

This Is How You Train As a Spy in the CIA’s Most Elite Covert Unit
Source meetings at Panera. Dead drops all over DC. How to develop a cover identity. Former spy Amaryllis Fox tells all in this excerpt from her book, Life Undercover: Coming of Age in the CIA. That is quite the double, triple meaning name.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

QoS, my gut says that is a good "Join" between the 2x 99%/1%!

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

My brain fired up..... could be nothing
fARMS ... c-eye-a - BAAAAAAA
THE "ANIMALS" ARE EVERYWHERE

11 spaces
MZUCKERBERG

OFF THE RAILS ? ... pERHAPS

edit on 592020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

I hate when q does this

LOL i just love it

Enjoy The Show

The drops recognizing Q patriots should be consolidated into one drop.

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join