It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Must be using different color contact lenses in the other role?

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I wonder why Q says Farm "Born"? Were these journalists born into CIA families?

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium
Why does Vote By Mail (supposedly) benefit Democrats? If it's all about cheating, Republicans can cheat better than Democrats. I've noticed that the liberal media is not demanding "election security" like they used to. Republicans need to be able to either stop Dems from cheating, or to beat them at their own game. Whatever Trump Intel community advises.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Adding to previous post:

The pic Q used is a stock photo and used in many articles/sites but the HK Women Of Influence link is the first one to pop up in a Google reverse image search (other than stock photo providers).

The Women of Influence Committee promotes professional women’s leadership and aims for gender parity in the workplace in Hong Kong and Greater China.
link. On website of the American Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong.

edit on 9-5-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATES

Q V17.62 20200509 to 4170 incl. DECODE tools

QPosts Pictures v17.61 20200508 from QPost 3601 to 4170

Q's certainly picked up the pace this month... 135 posts in first 8 days of May = just under 17 a day.

At this rate we could hit 5500 by the time of the election!

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

edit on Sat May 9 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex
First we (the world) must determine if China is telling the truth, or lying, when they give the date of their first Covid-19 case. Most of what I hear from REAL experts is, "don't trust the Chinese numbers".

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 03:55 AM
link   

That's my assumption too care... "Born" in to CIA families.

That should make finding a connection just from their WIKI pages easy enough to source?

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Must be using different color contact lenses in the other role?

I was just wondering if this is the same Deirdre Walsh
Here: www.dni.gov...
and
Here: www.hppr.org...

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Nice find brewtiger!!

I need to get some zeds now.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

That's my assumption too care... "Born" in to CIA families.

That should make finding a connection just from their WIKI pages easy enough to source?

Until we know the significance of the Farm-Born CIA journalists, and their relevance to near-term events, I wouldn't invest too much time into researching their background and connections.

Now, if Q were to say that 10 of them will be arrested next week for colluding with Trump coup plotters, my interest would perk up BIGLY. I'd do some excited digging, and place my bet on who the 10 might be!

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

edit on Sat May 9 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Either Q is about to go dark for a couple of weeks, and is pushing out a lot to keep every occupied, OR, big happenings are about to be unleashed.

Fox News (Jeffrey Waters?) just said buckle-up, because Saturday(today) and Next Week will be like a thrill ride.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   

I wouldn't be too surprised if the French case was published on Initiative of the French secret service to provoke and study Chinese reactions to it (both public and non-public). The case or at least that specific date may or may not be fictional... #TrustNo1 #TheTruthIsOutThere #IWantToBelieve...

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Camp Peary hosts a covert CIA training facility known as "The Farm", which is used to train officers of the CIA's Directorate of Operations, as well as those of the DIA's Defense Clandestine Service, among other intelligence entities.
link

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian
Thank you. There is definitely something sinister going on in attempting to make us compliant. First face-masks, then contact tracing, then we all vote by mail without complaining. Seems to be a progression of both intrusion and obedience conditioning.

If Q had used the saying "Farm Groomed", it would have not triggered the question I asked. "Farm Born" is a term I don't recall Q using before.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

I wouldn't be too surprised if the French case was published on Initiative of the French secret service to provoke and study Chinese reactions to it (both public and non-public). The case or at least that specific date may or may not be fictional... #TrustNo1 #TheTruthIsOutThere #IWantToBelieve...

Or maybe the World Health Organization (or the Chinese Govt) got to France President Macron, in order to take heat off of China. If France had the first case, maybe the virus in a French guy who just happened to return from the Amazon rain forest, or came from a French Monkey.
edit on 5/9/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: OsirianObsidian
Thank you. There is definitely something sinister going on in attempting to make us compliant. First face-masks, then contact tracing, then we all vote by mail without complaining. Seems to be a progression of both intrusion and obedience conditioning.

If Q had used the saying "Farm Groomed", it would have not triggered the question I asked. "Farm Born" is a term I don't recall Q using before.

IMO:

Groomed gives the connotation that they were already where they are, but they became CIA assets through blackmail/manipulation/training.

Born means they owe their life, as they know it, to the CIA.

A person who is groomed can break free of the programming. A person who is born into the programming will defend it to the death, because they don’t know any better.

I’m reminded of a quote from the American President:

“They crave leadership. They’re so thirsty for it that they’ll crawl towards a mirage in the desert and when they find there’s no water they’ll drink the sand.”

“Lewis, we’ve had presidents beloved who couldn’t find a coherent sentence with two hands and a flashlight. People don’t drink the sand because they are thirsty. They drink the sand...because they don’t know the difference.”

edit on 9-5-2020 by OsirianObsidian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Conspicuous by their absence is UPI. Only one penetration of Reuters mentioned.

Cheers

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Apr 2020
Crown of Thorns will return to Notre Dame Cathedral for Good Friday

Nearly one year after a fire ravaged the famed Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris, the city’s archbishop will briefly return to the cathedral its most prized relic, the Crown of Thorns, on the day in which Catholics commemorate Jesus’s suffering and death.

Among the most prized items salvaged was the Crown of Thorns, which was temporarily stored at the Louvre museum; it’s believed to be the one placed on Jesus’s head before his crucifixion.

Crown of thorns (latin spinea corona )

edit on 9-5-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join