It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Q is exaggerating with the claim of "99%" patriots at these agencies.

A small percentage are true patriots. Another small percentage are enemies. The bulk of people are doing their jobs and will perform those duties in any way indicated by the management chain. Among the bulk may be those who genuinely cherish the Constitution but will not sacrifice their employment to defend it.

Human nature.

Cheers

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Link to New Q Drop
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV6
9 May 2020 - 4:53:07 PM
Origin Country of COVID-19: China
Origin City of COVID-19: Wuhan
How long was Wuhan on lockdown: 76 days
How long was the remainder of China on lockdown:
CNY extend Jan 24 - Feb 9 (avg): 16 days
www.china-briefing.com...šŸ“
How long has the US been on lockdown?
No spread of COVID-19 outside of Wuhan?
How is it possible the source Country of the virus (minus Wuhan) was on lockdown for only 16 days?
How long has the US been on lockdown?
Forecasted lockdown CA, NY, OR, MI, ā€¦ā€¦?
Reconcile.
Logical thinking.
Q
qmap.pub...

Hi guys.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

Add a link to your quote else the mods will delete your post!

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   
There will be a resounding ā€œWe know!ā€, but humour me, Iā€™ve had my ā€˜Ahhā€¦ I gedditā€™ moment..

So, there are shadow powers-that-beā€¦ world-wide, have been since, well at the least ā€˜foundingā€™ of the USA.
JFK probably knew of it and Reagan alluded to it.

Qā€™s job is to open eyes to this ā€“ for realsies! ā€“ and to find as much proof of such via connections. I donā€™t for a minute understand the US constitution et al, (nor my own Government for that matter, but do not doubt for a second a similar situation is going on here ā€“ Hi Rel! )

Whatever ā€˜operationā€™ is ongoing at the moment, this Silent War, is probably by far the hardest one to fight. We have decades of a shadow ruling structure thwarting the public-facing ruling parties if they veer from the ā€˜narrativeā€™ as dictated by whoever is at the top of the Invisible Enemy structure. Happening in most countries no doubt.

By thinking in mirror terms, the current ā€˜Presidentā€™ of the Shadow Party in the US is probablyā€¦ Obama (hence his travels around the world following the incumbent President). ā€˜Shadow Partyā€™ members are not Democrats alone, they have infiltrated both parties. Same here in the UK no doubt. Whilst on those trips, whoever he met up with may give an indication of which individuals are in the ā€˜clubā€™.

Like gravitates towards Like.

Any vitriol espoused towards individuals/parties from the media members in this ā€˜clubā€™ is as though a torch is being shone on someone/group ā€˜notā€™ in the club.

There has been infiltration in every sector too, sciences, education, pharma, mediaā€¦ everywhere I guess.

But how to fund this Shadow Party? With the current health ā€˜crisisā€™ and the push in Pharma for certain types of drugs and disregard for the cheaper/better alternative, perhaps that is one way to obtain dark money? Heck, it is probably why there are dark budgets etc across the Intelligence sector, to help fund it all. ā€œYeah, let them think itā€™s our dark, secret flying object so we can continue to hide the real reason for absorbing those millions of dollarsā€.

We are seeing how the narrative is being pushed to the masses, by media organisations that we know are in cahoots with this too. Not because they are all ā€˜Bluesā€™ in the US, but because the current President is assisting in the Reset. Find the connections in the media to the Farm (as alluded to by Q recently). Not just the front enders, but where did the Editors originate from?

Now I read this thread often and contribute zero but want to say:
Keep up the fight, keep your heads, keep the faith!

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yeah, Ukraine actually specializes in rocket motors/engines. They supply all the motors to Russia still. China acquiring this sort of company would be a major boon to them.
edit on 9-5-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Lol, canā€™t anymore. The Church quote is public record so it doesnā€™t need attribution anyway.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Sat May 9 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: b2e4dd No.9091001
May 9 2020 02:46:09 (EST) NEW
www.breitbart.com...
Is this about the virus OR THE ELECTION?
Q

qanon.pub...

Probably said it earlier, but ...

We can stand in line six feet apart twice a week for months on end to buy groceries ...

But we can't stand in line six feet apart for ten minutes to vote?

I'd call my Rep but I don't have one right now. I'd call my Senator but he's too busy dodging allegations he sold all his stock after a classified breifing.

I'd call my state Rep but they're all holding hands with my governor on the lockdown...

Who represents me?

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Who knows more than what they can say/report?

POTUS
BARR

Those 2 get regularly briefed on what Durham and the other US Attorneys are finding. They have to avoid talking about ongoing investigations.

POTUS likes to walk the line. He uses words like ā€œtreason...scum...pay big priceā€. Does POTUS strike us as someone who doesnā€™t deliver? He canā€™t (shouldnā€™t) control Congress or SCOTUS but he damn sure controls DOD and DOJ. He IS their boss. He wonā€™t meddle but he definitely likes to troll. If heā€™s hearing the investigation isnā€™t leading to arrests; heā€™d either fire those investigating or hedge the talk about treason / paying big price.

Heā€™s 100% on the offensive.

Barr clearly canā€™t discuss the investigations but heā€™s using words & phrases that points toward criminal acts being committed. Heā€™s not going to rush thru the process because anons want arrests. Durham has to make sure (in this political climate) that when he holds the post arrests presser, the slides and visual aids portray such overwhelming evidence that anyone trying to claim ā€œpolitical biasā€ just sound foolish.

I want perp walks from top to bottom of Obama administration bad actors. Iā€™m just willing to be patient about it. This isnā€™t a drug bust. Corporate fraud. Even terrorist activity. Itā€™s a coup attempt against the POTUS. That one has to have Iā€™s dotted, tā€™s crossed, Qā€™s slashed, Rā€™s rolling, Oā€™s smooth, and every Corney spelled Comey.

This is the DSā€™s problem and possibly source of POTUS & Q feeling pain coming.

January 2019 -www.foxnews.com...

June 2019 -
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

April 2020 -
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

8kun.... QResearch....Bakers and Baking and Dough

Well, the baker caught in the pantry was James Baker. Heā€™s a key that opens one of the doors to this coup.

Keys to doors...
FBI - James Baker
DOJ - Bruce Ohr
NSA - Adm Rogers
CIA - Terrance Dudley

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Regarding the CIA attempting to infiltrate Congress, the important takeaway is they are the Exec Branch trying to take over the Legislative Branch.

We should also be examining CIA connections in the Judicial Branch.

When viewed through the Constitutional prism, we can see the plan clearly. Our country is in grave danger.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Also, I seem to recall there was an employee who worked for former Vice President Joe Biden in that mix.

Eric CIA was on the staff that was briefing the "Point Man" Joe Biden, on Ukraine.

Both of those people show in hindsight, why our Ukraine policy failed so badly.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Regarding the CIA attempting to infiltrate Congress, the important takeaway is they are the Exec Branch trying to take over the Legislative Branch.

We should also be examining CIA connections in the Judicial Branch.

When viewed through the Constitutional prism, we can see the plan clearly. Our country is in grave danger.

I thought this was old news.

From 2018:

Of the 102 primary elections to choose the Democratic nominees in these competitive districts, 44 involve candidates with a military-intelligence or State Department background, with 11 districts having two such candidates, and one district having three. In the majority of contests, the military-intelligence candidates seem likely to win the Democratic nomination, and, if the Democrats win in the general election, would enter Congress as new members of the House of Representatives.

Source: www.thenationalsentinel.com... -agenda/

There's other sources out there. Basic goog search.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Ahhhhhh, a fellow North Carolinian I see.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Not to mention the fact that the CIA does not even have a charter to operate in the United States to begin with!!!

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Haberman was the topic of several drops. She was outed in the Podesta emails as someone who would "tee up a story" for the DNC. Q pointed out her trust funds that were being stuffed by a European source-- Soros?-- and there were warnings [train in the tunnel]to her and offers to get off the train. She seems to have "chosen poorly." Search Qmap for her and see the posts
Maybe Q didn't think he had the need to misspell her name or maybe she has flipped since the warnings and there is a new asset since 1515. The 15th on the list is CBS ā€“ John Dickerson; the 30th is CNN ā€“ Maria Cardona
Potus tweeted recently about one such being a bad journalist but the latest may not be the one [there are sooo many]. MSNBC ā€“ Joe Scarborough was called out in a tweet

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom
Ok kudos on your post on Page 150 of this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sherlock Holmes avatar and a reasonable Holmes esque like posts.

Always Never and Forever in Eternal Nothing, All of us.....Just.... ARE..

Agreed!

We just are and I think I know why and will leave that as is.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
What is SITSWD?

And that dude looks like a real life Grover from Sesame St.

originally posted by: Slichter
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Since Rels mentioned the Beatles a few days ago I've had LITSWD running through my head.
Flashbacks from the movie Soylent Green, and the Star Trek reruns have been in cyclical resonance.
Last time I got tested they freaked out and were desperate to find out which prison I had escaped from.
Just sayin..

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
It is a damn good start. It means the others are NOW very clearly in the sights of Barr and Durham the AC 130's that need to mark the area of battle with a good burst of a few of those enormous Booms to follow up on the momentum.

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Aallanon

Flynn getting exonerated and showing explicitly how he was set up by the Obama DOJ is not results?

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Who represents me?

Doesn't matter so long as you keep paying your taxes.
And you will never stop paying them. No one ever does.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

theintercept.com...

Judges Brett Kavanaugh and Gregory Katsas, a Trump appointee, filed a 14-page opinion with the clerk of the court in Washington. They ruled that the CIA had acted ā€œreasonablyā€ in responding to my request for certain ancient files related to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy in 1963.

as in another key FOIA case from 2014, Kavanaugh ruled that the agency could not be held publicly accountable for its actions ā€” even ones that occurred more than 50 years ago.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No, she's promoting the CA assault weapons ban. (as far as I can tell)

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join