It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: GATruthseeker

Anyone seen this BS yet?

H.R.6666 - COVID-19 Testing, Reaching, And Contacting Everyone (TRACE) Act

www.congress.gov...

No, I have not! Whoa, what a cute bill #. This has evil Dems & Bill Gates written all over it.

"To carry out this section, there are authorized to be appropriated
(1) $100,000,000,000 for fiscal year 2020; and
(2) such sums as may be necessary for each of fiscal year 2021 and any subsequent fiscal year during which the emergency period continues."

Illinois rat @RepBobbyRush

"Absolutely. My bill, the COVID-19 TRACE Act (H.R. 6666) would create a $100 BILLION grant program for local organizations to hire, train, and pay individuals to operate mobile testing units and conduct contact tracing in hot spots and medically underserved areas."
twitter.com...

They are deploying these “Health Officers” here in California.
My Thread: Night of the Sentinels - California Deploying Virus Detectives

California readies army of coronavirus detectives

The new “training academy,” as Gov. Gavin Newsom called it, is part of an effort to build an army of 20,000 people to test, trace and isolate people who may have been infected. In addition, a new statewide database will help local health departments trace infected people and their contacts as they travel through the state.

To that end, Newsom announced plans to redeploy state employees with “the right kind of background cultural sensitivity, cultural competency, different language skills, a health mindset.”

(post by carewemust removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Queen Elizabeth II addresses the 75th anniversary of VE Day.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I'd love to know more about her and Princess Margaret being allowed out on the streets of London with some army officers that night - bet she had a bit of "fun"!

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 1320Q17yes
It's ironic for that website to say "Trust No One", then proceeds to share information that's hard to believe, lol.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
AwKward moment

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
AwKward moment

Was ChiFi was trying to sell China made guns to the military?

Can I say "China made" or is that racist now too? I can't keep up.

(post by OsirianObsidian removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Thanks, I added mine to your thread plus a few more dismal bits.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

Hey OO, can you add which transcript(s) you are screen capping so I can get more context.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

SUfi,
Did we ever look at drop 1515; list of colluding journalists? I was looking for something else and noted a name misspelling. When I looked in detail, there were more. I vaguely remember something about this...

Q Drop 1515

Q Spelling Actual Spelling

1.ABC – George Stephanoplous George Stephanopoulus
9. Bloomberg – John Heillman John Heilemann
17. CBS – Steve Chagaris Steve Chaggaris
22. CNN – David Chailan David Chalian
29. CNN – Kate Bouldan Kate Bolduan
57. NBC – Savannah Gutherie Savannah Guthrie
62. NY Post – Geofe Earl Geoff Earle
63. NYT – Amy Chozik Amy Chozick
66. NYT – John Harwoodje John Harwood
81.Vice – Alyssa Mastramonoco Alyssa Mastromonaco

edit on 5/8/2020 by pteridine because: correction

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: GATruthseeker

Anyone seen this BS yet?

H.R.6666 - COVID-19 Testing, Reaching, And Contacting Everyone (TRACE) Act

www.congress.gov...

next it will be one vote for one flu shot

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I guess 0311 is still on an OP?

Just stirring the pot on a slow Friday night
edit on 8-5-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Hey OO, can you add which transcript(s) you are screen capping so I can get more context.

Oh sorry - this is Ambassador William B. Taylor from the Ukraine that I'm capping. They are all from that transcript.

I'm looking at this because I was originally looking at Ambassador Reeker's transcript and Schiff made this statement about how Taylor's testimony was this obvious smoking gun. and Reeker was like 'Yeah, it was all hypotheticals and hearsay'. So I wanted to see if it was as Schiff intimated it was.

The impression I'm getting from reading it is this - Taylor was uncomfortable with the whole idea of aid being withheld from Ukraine, even though that's exactly what the Obama administration had done with regards to actual weapons that would make a difference.

What's the bet that this assistance was promised by Clinton in her role as Secretary of State, saying that they would give them Javelin missiles if they helped her get elected?

At the time, Obama officials were debating whether to send lethal military equipment amid the conflict with Russia, particularly Javelin anti-tank missiles. Obama rejected a request from Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko for lethal aid in 2014, though the White House approved a $53 million aid package that included vehicles, patrol boats, body armor and night-vision goggles, as well as humanitarian assistance.

U.S. officials were concerned that providing the Javelins to Ukraine would escalate their conflict with Russia. Key allies, including Germany, were not keen on sending weapons into the conflict zone, said Michael Kofman, an expert on Russia and senior research scientist at the CNA Corporation.

Between 2014 and 2016, the United States committed more than $600 million in security assistance to Ukraine.

Under Obama, the federal government started the Ukraine Security Assistance Initiative, which sent other kinds of U.S. military equipment to the country. From 2016 to 2019, Congress appropriated $850 million.

In the last year of the Obama administration, Congress authorized lethal aid, but it didn’t include the Javelins.

www.politifact.com...

Funny how that works, huh? That in the last year, Congress authorizes lethal aid. I wonder what the quid pro quo for Ukraine getting that approval was?

Actually, I don't have to wonder - it was trashing Trump and promoting Hillary in 2016. That's where they got the Steele Dossier from.
edit on 8-5-2020 by OsirianObsidian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

edit on Sat May 9 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
0bama crapping his pants.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
0bama crapping his pants.

twitter.com...

He does sound scared

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

The audio alone is more revealing than watching him speak, as a master manipulator.

I rewatch my favorite shows untold times, like Peep Show. It's when I'm doing something else and not actually watching that I catch subtle jokes in the dialogue. Similar effect.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Oh yea, I remember this from late last year...

Security Contractor Erik Prince Is in Talks to Acquire Ukraine’s Motor Sich

Ukraine's Zelenskiy says he never got the memo

Lol, so Erik Prince was used as a proxy to facilitate that aerospace company not falling into Chinese hands.

The same Prince that the Washington Post said was colluding with Russia through a back channel for the Trump campaign.

Funny how it’s always the same people, isn’t it?

It’s like a really bad soap opera.

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join