It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1320Q17yes
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Still slowly catching up lol

This been looked into yet > Operation “KATAIGIDA” – The Storm!

Just delving atm

What is Operation KATAIGIDA? I googled it and all that came up was something from the movie Delta Force 5.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: Quadrivium
Thanks was that from today? I have that on the TV and I missed that lol.

Yesterday I believe.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I see you're still mulling over that possibility. That's good imo; it'll help keep you sane & balanced.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Whew I thought I failed my perception check

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Ok reversing rabbit hole not my cup a tea > which makes it hard for me to tune > 4 others if intriged > adrenogate.wordpress.com... GzZXsxkiccHG30b9n3DC73XRZQqW4uLhUkhszBRM

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Just delving atm

What is Operation KATAIGIDA? I googled it and all that came up was something from the movie Delta Force 5.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Another deep-state backstabber found in the White House this week? Or a good-guy protecting the President?

GAINESVILLE, Fla. (AP) — The decision to shelve detailed advice from the nation’s top disease control experts for reopening communities during the coronavirus pandemic came from the highest levels of the White House, according to internal government emails obtained by The Associated Press.

The files also show that after the AP reported Thursday that the guidance document had been buried, the Trump administration ordered key parts of it to be fast-tracked for approval.

The trove of emails show the nation’s top public health experts at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention spending weeks working on guidance to help the country deal with a public health emergency, only to see their work quashed by political appointees with little explanation.
Source: apnews.com...

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Just delving atm

Are you referring to 👇

The recent issue by Turkey of a series of navigational warnings (NAVWARNs) containing information for naval vessels is seen by top military sources as an attempt to raise obstacles to the Greek naval training exercise “Kataigida ’20,” which starts on Monday.
Source

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Just delving atm

NEWS 20:54
Turkey attempting to raise obstacles to naval exercise

The recent issue by Turkey of a series of navigational warnings (NAVWARNs) containing information for naval vessels is seen by top military sources as an attempt to raise obstacles to the Greek naval training exercise “Kataigida ’20,” which starts on Monday.

Article Date, May 9 2020
edit on 8-5-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That "Digital Soldiers" song totally rocks - thanks for sharing that!

edit on 8-5-2020 by Gastrok because: added the "s"

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Okay... I've got a problem!

I've just made a major decode of an RSA public key from 1 post followed by the message QY RSA in the next 2 posts... but then later Q4161 says "Disregard. Insertion removed"!

What to do?

Going out on a limb... I think Q4161 is saying disregard Q4159. Q4160 may have been assuming the drop on [Atkinson] but will come next week. This could be what what Shannon Bream (Q4145) was hinting at or expecting to possibly hit 'today' which now may be next week.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: SouthernGift

Is Q a Lenenese 'controlled opposition' operation, designed to coral the less compliant 'sheeple'?

🤔

At one point I thought Q was initiated by an MKULTRA victim who figured out their programming and went rogue .....but then got hijacked by the Trump admin. and brilliantly used to their advantage.

I’m practicing flipping negative to positive, so I’ll say that if it’s a counter OPs thing it makes sense that it’s actually meant to subdue loose cannons while inevitable changes are made to the world stage; which but of course would never and could never please us all... so... they ‘redirect’ based on emotional energy fluctuations as needed.

Cause regardless of how “right” some people’s justification may be for why they act in a harmful manner, acting in a harmful manner is never the right answer- and it takes more difficult mental gymnastics for some, even if very bright, people to comprehend that.

Pen mightier than the sword and all.

I don’t necessarily think I’m right about any of that btw.... just thoughts I’ve had about it all.

I tried to upload a pic and it won’t take .... but I was going to show you a jar that sits on the window sill above my sink where I do dishes every single day. It is a beautiful green tinted jar that was my grandmothers and it says Canadian Mason. I always think it’s funny how often random things in my life make this thread pop into my head.

(post by OsirianObsidian removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Who was there and when

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Those are the impeachment docs

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Who was there and when

Perhaps to cross-reference with the transcripts? Maybe. But "attendance" doesn't prove wrong-doing. If Hillary was standing over Seth Rich's body when the police arrived, it's not proof she was involved in the crime. I think the extensive White House camera system would be of more aid to Durham's team of investigators. (Unless it suffered the same "glitches" as the system outside of Jeffrey Epstein's cell.)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

a reply to: Aallanon

Those are the impeachment docs

I think Q is pointing out that Atkinson's transcript is missing.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

What would be really go evidence would be if ... sorry let me say that part again ... "IF" the camera footage and voice recordings from the Grandfather clock in the Oval Office was declassified. Then the evidence of whatever the last administration did could be shown for all the word to see. I mean damn, we all know the room is wire tapped (Nixon and the recordings) so why not just show the proof?

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Oh, somebody is toast.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Q said we will "SEE" proof. He didn't say of what though. Democrats in power committed quite a few crimes. Each hoax/coup came with its own set of criminal activity.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
My theory is the Magnetic field is moved and the Water cycle has moved with it. The electricity affect mentioned her is about polarity. Electricity has polarity like Earth.

This reinforces the fact that the Earth is related to all this polarity and electrical affects.

Thanks Troy for this juicy morsel!

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Electrical activity in living organisms mirrors electrical fields in atmosphere

Most electrical activity in vertebrates and invertebrates occurs at extremely low frequencies, and the origin—and medical potential—of these frequencies have eluded scientists. Now a Tel Aviv University study provides evidence for a direct link between electrical fields in the atmosphere and those found in living organisms, including humans.

The study's findings may change established notions about electrical activity in living organisms, paving the way for revolutionary, new medical treatments. Illnesses such as epilepsy and Parkinson's are related to abnormalities in the electrical activity of the body

We show that the electrical activity in many living organisms—from zooplankton in the oceans, to sharks and even in our brains—is very similar to the electrical fields we measure and study in the atmosphere from global lightning activity," 

phys .org

edit on 8-5-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join