It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
a reply to: crankyoldman

Again another "wow' for me. Wonderful post Cranky.
I have to ask though;
When looking into the looking glass.... what do you see?
A reflection of yourself.

Yes, exactly!!! It is easily demonstrated - been doing it for decades, but in the most simple terms: There nothing outside, there is only inside. All is within each. So each of us reflects back to ourselves that which is within. The friends you have, the reality you see, are reflections of the within. We need to see the reflection to know where or what we are.

Here's a simple personal experience. For a few months all I saw was folks in various states of hobbling. I'd pull to a light and a guy passes me with a walker, I hold a door open for a person in wheelchair. I thought "what the hell?" Then I realized I was feeling broken - my body had suffered some damage that had me feeling crippled. Once I decided to address the issue I ever saw the folks again.

On the collective level this situation is magnified. The collective creates a Macro reality, while we're simultaneously creating a personal micro one.

We spoke earlier about virus' letting us know something is wrong. The reality in front of us does it all the time on both the macro level - Deep State, or the micro - feeling crippled.

So yes. A Personal Mirror, and a Collective Mirror. Just a very complex one on the macro scale.

Fun Fact: Everyone here is a reflection of each other.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

"Fun Fact: Everyone here is a reflection of each other."

Hell, I'll do you one better.
There is only one of "us" here.
I won't open that barrel of monkeys in here.
But I do think it relevant.

edit on 23Wed, 06 May 2020 23:12:50 -0500pmvAmerica/ChicagoWednesdayb20205America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: None

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

edit on 6-5-2020 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/06/20 (Wed) 23:51:472ab982 (1) No.9060482

www.military.com...

Q

qanon.pub...

What are the odds, same video I posted back here

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

We are at the point we are now because we followed the crumbs that Q left us

And you're coming up on three years. Where have "you(plural)" gotten? Believing more or less the same thing you did three years ago, in more or less the same spot? 2018 was going to be the big year, remember? 2020, thr economy is in shambles, the President is alternating between agreeing/disagreeing with Governors trying to open their states. HIS administration 's CDC is completely inept, probably corrupt. HIS administration is backing huge deficit spending. HIS administration is still at war in the Middle East. HIS FBI is still upside down.

But we cannot criticize any of that, right?

Just keep quiet. Be patient. hero-worship the administration in the grand good vs evil fight.

Trust Wray. Trust Sessions. Trust Horowitz. They're going to blow it all open, right?! Q#787

A psyop pacifier? A psyop to rile you? A psyop to get things in your face and then discourage you when nothing ever happens? A grand experiment? A fellow conspiracy buff who strung together information and then just rode the resulting wave he/she unleashed?

Any of these seems just as likely as anyother Q-theory of origin to me.

There is great information accumulated in these threads. Go forth. Share the parts that are self-evident. So much of this has absolutely nothing to do with Q-mythos of White House insider. The mythos is just what got people hooked. Go share the worthwhile information. You can do it with never mentioning Q -- and it'd probably be twice as effective for messaging. If I was Q, or what he/she/they purport to be anyway, I'd want people to talk about the real scandals happening -- I'd be just as happy or more if you never mentioned my name while doing it. It's just a stumbling block for most.

Help people wake up and connect dots instead of trying to get people to believe in what is easily dismissed by most as a "fringe conspiracy theory". And just as importantly apply your same critical thinking to the new narrative being fed to you, feasting on your confirmation biases.

Do something beyond trusting a plan, that has repeatedly failed to deliver.

If it delivers and there is some grand reveal, great. But assuming that's going to be true, what in the world is the point of telling you before hand? What motive justifies a three year delay, rapidly approaching the potentially real hazard of a new administration in 8 months? What motive justifies telling you ahead of time, if the plan is sound and "we have everything" already?
You/we all are being manipulated and led by your noses one way or another. Whatever worth this is to have won't be determined by the mythos people are invested in. It'll be on what's true -- and more importantly who believes it. Information warfare, indeed.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

They do not have the right when doctors REFUSE to prescribe it.
If you are in a hospital bed, weak, alone and afraid for your life, what would you do if the dr denied your request? Who would you tell?
Many governors would not allow HCQ because it was not "clinically tested" as a drug to fight HCQ, even though it has been in circulation for years.
Trump knowd.
Q knows.
We know.

The nurse is meant to advocate for the patient. That's part of their job.

What exactly do you want us to do? We can't go into hospital wards and tell doctors or patients what they should be doing. Even if everyone got up and made a big song and dance about it, it's still up to the patient to ask for it and for medical professionals to prescribe it. So you're back to where you started anyway.

Yes, it's incredibly sad that people are dying needlessly, and I wish there was something I could do about it...but there just isn't. The President of the United States advocated for hydroxychloroquine, on national television, and he couldn't make a difference either.

Q wasn't kidding when he said this isn't a game. But just remember that we aren't the ones killing these people.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I watched a clip of Nunes saying he authorized the transcript releases when he was top dog and Shifty was ranking member. This means either Coates was holding for Shifty OR holding to allow for it to come out when DJT actually wanted - as in now.

So they are coming out, either by Shifty or Gman, or Ratcliffe. Gman just played a funny game of chess, as nothing stopped him from doing it all along. He wants Shifty to carry the steaming pile out himself, or be shamed by what he attempted to prevent. In the media equation Coates is a forgotten factor.

If it is a one year delta from this week the MOAB will be Comey centric?

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: Trillium
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/06/20 (Wed) 23:51:472ab982 (1) No.9060482

www.military.com...

Q

qanon.pub...

What are the odds, same video I posted back here

It looks like Q posted the same video in two different "drops" today? (4126 and 4134 @ qmap.pub... )

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: OsirianObsidian

They do not have the right when doctors REFUSE to prescribe it.
If you are in a hospital bed, weak, alone and afraid for your life, what would you do if the dr denied your request? Who would you tell?
Many governors would not allow HCQ because it was not "clinically tested" as a drug to fight HCQ, even though it has been in circulation for years.
Trump knowd.
Q knows.
We know.

The nurse is meant to advocate for the patient. That's part of their job.

What exactly do you want us to do? We can't go into hospital wards and tell doctors or patients what they should be doing. Even if everyone got up and made a big song and dance about it, it's still up to the patient to ask for it and for medical professionals to prescribe it. So you're back to where you started anyway.

Yes, it's incredibly sad that people are dying needlessly, and I wish there was something I could do about it...but there just isn't. The President of the United States advocated for hydroxychloroquine, on national television, and he couldn't make a difference either.

Q wasn't kidding when he said this isn't a game. But just remember that we aren't the ones killing these people.

We do what we were meant to do. We drop the bombs. We make the BIG BOOMS. Through memes, GIFS and videos.
We ring the alarm bells and wake these sleepy heads up.
Now is the perfect time.
Many people are home, bored; on social media and getting tired of their current circumstances.
Many on the lefty left left are even starting to question the narrative.
Drop info bombs.
Help 5hem open their sleepy eyes a little more.
Get them to pay a little more attention to what's happening.
The rest we will fall into place..... I just have a feeling 😁

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Who says I don't do exactly that?

But it's far easier to talk to people about things that are actually happening right now than it is to talk to them about things that require a bit more of a leap of faith. I've already spoken to several people in my social circle and got them questioning the narrative regarding this stupid virus.

For example - people say that we've known for years that the Mueller investigation was based on the lie of the Steele Dossier...so they might be tempted to just gloss over it because it's 'old news'.

But it's not to most people.

The delay, the breadcrumbs, all of it is so that when everything starts to drop, we can explain it to people in a logical manner because we've already investigated it. Otherwise they'll get lost.

It's like having a puzzle that is nearly complete but there are a few pieces missing...we've got the general idea, but the details are fuzzy. So when the booms happen, and people are trying to make sense of it, we can say 'Look at this, then look at this...then look at these.'

A digital prescription to information narcolepsy, if you will.

If you're saying people who hashtag WWG1WGA on Twitter and other places should actually start posting information relating to what is actually happening instead of stupid memes because they want to keep it as some sort of 'cool kids club' and are afraid of losing all their followers because they post something stupid like comparing COVID-19 to the Nazi gas chambers, then I fully agree with you.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Again another "wow' for me. Wonderful post Cranky.
I have to ask though;
When looking into the looking glass.... what do you see?
A reflection of yourself.

Yes, exactly!!! It is easily demonstrated - been doing it for decades, but in the most simple terms: There nothing outside, there is only inside. All is within each. So each of us reflects back to ourselves that which is within. The friends you have, the reality you see, are reflections of the within. We need to see the reflection to know where or what we are.

Here's a simple personal experience. For a few months all I saw was folks in various states of hobbling. I'd pull to a light and a guy passes me with a walker, I hold a door open for a person in wheelchair. I thought "what the hell?" Then I realized I was feeling broken - my body had suffered some damage that had me feeling crippled. Once I decided to address the issue I ever saw the folks again.

On the collective level this situation is magnified. The collective creates a Macro reality, while we're simultaneously creating a personal micro one.

We spoke earlier about virus' letting us know something is wrong. The reality in front of us does it all the time on both the macro level - Deep State, or the micro - feeling crippled.

So yes. A Personal Mirror, and a Collective Mirror. Just a very complex one on the macro scale.

Fun Fact: Everyone here is a reflection of each other.

I Love this so much!!!! This may be one of my favorite posts of yours & that is saying a lot. Such a great way to describe it. This current "Virus" sure is showing us what is wrong on so many levels.

I haven't been thinking about it in this way but I have certainly been very frustrated by all the FEAR I'm seeing everywhere. I see people that seem to want to be afraid & stay in their little bubble. Everywhere they look, they are seeing it & feeling it and then it keeps getting bigger - a vicious cycle of self imposed doom & gloom. I keep trying to figure out how to gently show them light but it is so hard to break through.

I'm going to meditate on all this for awhile.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   

What does "[2019,2020][+1]" mean?

How does the U.S. House staying away from D.C. an extra week, protect them from anything? Dems use "delay" tactics all the time, but for what reason? It changes nothing.

edit on 5/7/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

I watched a clip of Nunes saying he authorized the transcript releases when he was top dog and Shifty was ranking member. This means either Coates was holding for Shifty OR holding to allow for it to come out when DJT actually wanted - as in now.

So they are coming out, either by Shifty or Gman, or Ratcliffe. Gman just played a funny game of chess, as nothing stopped him from doing it all along. He wants Shifty to carry the steaming pile out himself, or be shamed by what he attempted to prevent. In the media equation Coates is a forgotten factor.

If it is a one year delta from this week the MOAB will be Comey centric?

It's far better if it comes out now. Two years ago, you would have sent a few people to jail, the Democrats could claim they've 'cleaned up' by hiding their BS a little better and Trump would have lost the election.

This way, sure, the Republicans lose the mid term battle...but they win the war because the drops help Trump be re-elected.

One way you drain half the swamp and then lose the next election.

This way, you drain the swamp completely, win the election in a landslide and get to set a new course for the United States away from the globalist clap trap. Things better be back to normal by inauguration because I plan on being there.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What does "[2019,2020][+1]" mean?

He is trying to say we got booms and more to come. Sadly his definition of boom appears to have a silencer or a dud. So far i havent seen a single boom . I consider a boom when someone of relevance that he has been talking about for 2+ years gets actually indicted.

So my guess is q is setting up the narrative that no indictments prior to election but he double swears if trump gets elected it will happen.

If not 1 single indictment is filed prior to the election than you know this is all bs. No i dont buy trump needs to get the right people in place, becase he has had more than 3 years and he continues to hire within the swamp.

The time to deliver Atleast 1 indictment and secure trumps election is prior to the election not after.
edit on 22531America/ChicagoThu, 07 May 2020 00:22:58 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   
DECODE ID 26RSH200206020D

I think the PREDICTION/ACTION DATE decode method defined here has just had a useful tweak/assist from Q!!

Q4133

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 167396 No.9060298 📁
May 6 2020 22:40:16 (EST) NEW
There is a reason why Congress did not return to work this week [DC][non_COVID related].
Think [BOOM] drops this week and next [2019, 2020][+1].
[C]oats before [D]eclas [ongoing_now].
Q

1) The bolded line references BOOM drops relevant to this week and next using what I described as the YEAR INCREMENTOR, signified by Q's "[2019, 2020][+1]".

I've just checked through 2019 May posts from 01 to 19 and the only one with a BOOM in it is Q3332!

So can Q3332 be used to predict both this week's BOOM ACTION DATES and next week's?

YES, it can!

Q3332's date was May 12, 2019, which we can interpret 2 ways using the year incrementor:

a) May 12 > May 2nd, 2019+1, and

b) May 12 > May 12, 2019+1.

I.e. Use 1st digit of day as year incrementor, and then use either 2nd digit, or both digits as ACTION DATE Day!

Therefore Q3332 pointed to start of this week, May 2nd, and also points to next Tuesday, May 12th. Hence the Q4133 clause "Think [BOOM] drops this week and next...".

2) USUAL DECODES link to:
Q46, Q63, Q141, Q155, Q172, Q340, Q1040, Q1824, Q2240, Q3440, Q4016, Q4133

edit on 7-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
BOOM boom
HUGE UPDATE: Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx Used Imperial College Model — NOW CONFIRMED AS A COMPLETE FRAUD — To Persuade President Trump to Lock Down Entire US Economy!

www.thegatewaypundit.com... lock-entire-us-economy

Summary:

** Dr. Tony Fauci and Dr. Deborah Birx used the Imperial College Model to persuade President Trump to lock down the ENTIRE US ECONOMY.

** The fraudulent model predicted 2.2 million American deaths from the coronavirus pandemic

** The authors of the Imperial College Model shared their findings with the White House Coronavirus task force in early March

** Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx then met with President Trump privately and urged him to shut down the US economy and destroy the record Trump economy

** A new critique of the Imperial College Model finds the study is “completely unusable for scientific purposes” — The study is a sham

** Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx pushed a garbage model on the White House and the American public and destroyed the US economy

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
NFW I would advise PotUS to move against the Dem State before the election.

People came this far, and can't wait 6 more months?

In real time, nobody will even return to court for a preliminary hearing in 6 months, yet alone be found guilty.

Why give them one last battle cry during the intervening time? By far the best chess "move" is not to play at all.

Let them all sQuirm on the hook while heavy doubt is cast into the empty minds of their followers right up until they bawlk on election day. Maybe even win back the House. Then, it will be a bloodbath.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
That's not what Q is saying. Come on man!

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

MSM/Dim Govs/NBA/NCAA were the first and biggest movers in shutting down the economy. Trump went along after they ginned up the HOAX hysteria to a level the White House couldn't overcome.

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join