It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I shall call her Frankenfienstein Chan

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Trillium
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/06/20 (Wed) 12:34:088ec79e (1) No.9051651

twitter.com...

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Connected?
How do you comm [secure] non_publicly?
Define 'backchannel'.
Q

qanon.pub...

We've known Feinstein is probably a Chinese spy for a while now.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

B. Q was never about results, it was about understanding the human algorithm.

a reply to: Sabrechucker

My friend, I’ve been waiting 14 months for someone else to say it. I’ve said it 6 ways from Sunday, without directly saying it.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
DECODE ID 26RSH200206013D (Going to have to be short to provide max input for you so I won't add descriptions of each post linked tonight! You'll have to click the url)

Q4126

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 326c20 No.9052758 📁
May 6 2020 12:54:03 (EST) NEW
www.youtube.com...📁
Q

1) USUAL DECODES link to:

Q3, Q9, Q18, Q24, Q42, Q51, Q54, Q1254, Q1754, Q2454, Q2640, Q2954

edit on 6-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

At some point, it just is what it is right?

SG

edit on 6-5-2020 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
a reply to: carewemust

Innocent people are dying by the thousands. .. Now.
Reread my last post to you.
How many drops have been a call to action...for us?
We think it is a call to action for others..
But... WE HAVE MORE THAN WE KNOW.
All the times we have thought Q was sending secret comms to others....
What if those coms were meant for us.
We are waiting on someone else.
Who, but us?

I understand. But I'm not to the point of trusting "Q" enough to allow him/her to dictate my actions or non-actions.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Innocent people are dying by the thousands. .. Now.

Those "deaths" are drawn from fake stats. If we just take "reported" deaths then the average death toll is way down. Who knew not living life would result in less death.

The medical industry kills 250k in the US per year. Own stats. 100k due to preventable pharma errors. Crappy health due to garbage treatment - not quantifiable. There is not only no outrage, there is a demand for more expensive "life saving" treatments.

Being outraged over rigged stats, fake news reports, phony "cures" and garbage health recommendations is not a Q issue. That's a bit like blaming an encyclopedia or your college social studies professor.

This is on everyone, everywhere, not Q or any one person or group.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Additional PROOF that the Trump campaign did not collude in any way with Russia in 2016. And ADAM SCHIFF knowingly LIED when he said secret transcripts demonstrated beyond a doubt, the Trump campaign DID collude with Russia.

EXCLUSIVE: Transcripts of House Intelligence Committee interviews that have been cleared for release show top law enforcement and intelligence officials affirming they had no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 election, senior administration and intelligence community officials told Fox News on Wednesday.

This would align with the results of former Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation — which found no evidence of illegal or criminal coordination between President Trump, the Trump campaign and Russia in 2016 — but the numerous transcribed interviews could raise further questions about committee Chairman Adam Schiff’s past statements saying that there was “direct evidence” of collusion.

Schiff is in panic mode,” a senior administration official told Fox News.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
DECODE ID 26RSH200206014D (Going to have to be short to provide max input for you so I won't add descriptions of each post linked tonight! You'll have to click the url)

Q4127

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 0e1cdf No.9056537 📁
May 6 2020 18:31:14 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
Worth remembering.
[note: they all read from a teleprompter - who controls the message?]
Q

1) "Worth remembering." apeears in 13 other posts - list = here

2) USUAL DECODES also link to:
Q45, Q130, Q537, Q631, Q1317, Q1831, Q2331, Q3031, Q3114, Q3531
Q3711

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: Quadrivium

Your post is essentially my echo at the moment.. Did ALICE have an AI nervous breakdown?. Or has the flurry of "Q" drops in a nonsensical pattern revealed Q drops have been compromised.

We've done our part IMO..

We Woke up..We dug..We Found..We Exposed!.

I blew (with the help of others) NXIVM and the Bromfman's outta the water almost 2 years ago.

The info we dug on NXIVM.. predated that cute little half ass mini-series by 6 months.

Is "Q" actually asking us for more?????

If They are..we have a dilemma.

A. They didn't have # to start with and anons did their dirty work for them.

B. Q was never about results, it was about understanding the human algorithm.

Here's one Sab, what if Q goes on forever, as a tool for even the most dead asleep?

Consider we're on a merry-go-round. Everyone is on it, round and round we go never realizing we are on it. Q is the voice yelling at folks to get off. Slowly folks wake up, get off, and reflect back to those who are still on. Once off, folks get frustrated a bit as they have to both still "hear" Q and help others get off.

Those off are excited, they're off, but they are still part of the Unity format, so they must, by design, and choice, support those still going round. Frustrating, but also important.

Q process isn't the beginning or the end, just the middle of a much bigger, much more complex system, but for many it is the introduction to the merry-go-round.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

No?
How much time have you personally dedicated to this?
I have watched almost all your post. I know.
If not now.... when?

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
DECODE ID 26RSH200206015D (Going to have to be short to provide max input for you so I won't add descriptions of each post linked tonight! You'll have to click the url)

Q4128

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 0e1cdf No.9056552 📁
May 6 2020 18:32:34 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
Worth remembering.
[note: rare 'truth' caught on camera]
Q

1) 1 min MARKER - ACTION IMMINENT,

2) USUAL DECODES link to:
Q59, Q120, Q138, Q632, Q1402, Q1832, Q2332, Q3032, Q3234, Q3532

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Sorry cranky, you are wrong.
Innocent people are being killed. They are being put on ventalators, knowing they will die. They are being prescribed the wrong meds knowing they will die.
Their deaths bring in cash.
They are innocent.
Q knows. Trump knows.
Innocent people are dying by the thousands to push a false narrative.
Either this entire process has been a phyops or we were meant to act and failed.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I think QAnon's job is to guide people through the rabbit warren.

Think about all the things you knew, and accept as truth, before you started researching this stuff.

If you went to someone on the street and said that there is a grand conspiracy by the elite of the world to not only defraud the United States and overthrow the duly elected government, but that the reason why it happened wasn't because the President was the bombastic and dangerous criminal that they were taught he was by the media...but that he actually wanted to clean up the human trafficking rings of celebrities and other people who thought they were above the law...and that the deep state was only the government branch of something far more sinister in the world...how far do you think you'd get?

We are at the point we are now because we followed the crumbs that Q left us, and people did their own investigations and shared their research with others.

It's our job to light the way for those who follow behind, in a logical, calm and rational manner so they don't panic.

Flynn leads to Mueller.
Mueller leads to the Democrats.
Democrats leads to the Deep State.
Deep State leads to paedophile rings.
Paedophile rings leads to human trafficking.
Human trafficking leads to satanic rituals.

People ask why Trump is shifting more towards the mainstream narrative. It's because there is nothing to be gained from continuing to push hydroxychloroquine and other treatments after that rubbish study that was promoted. It's the same thing with the ventilators - just because he knew New York wouldn't need the 40,000 they were talking about, didn't mean he shouldn't endeavour to get them 40,000. That's what politics is - it's perception of doing the right thing, not doing the right thing.

Fauci and all the rest of them will get their comeuppance.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
DECODE ID 26RSH200206016D (Going to have to be short to provide max input for you so I won't add descriptions of each post linked tonight! You'll have to click the url)

Q4129

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: fbed08 No.9056769 📁
May 6 2020 18:48:35 (EST) NEW
EXWlPu_UEAYbmrX.jpg

Ready to stand?
Q

1) Timestamp2ACRONYMS gives: RVI, ILH, PA, GA, HU.

2) USUAL DECODES link to:
Q18, Q35, Q48, Q648, Q1601, Q1848, Q2348, Q3013, Q3048, Q3548

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

If Q goes on forever..we've already looped back around to the original Q...with little change.

Q's got a Woody

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
DECODE ID 26RSH200206017D (Going to have to be short to provide max input for you so I won't add descriptions of each post linked tonight! You'll have to click the url)

Q4130

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 24e397 No.9057548 📁
May 6 2020 19:23:01 (EST) NEW
D4lVLXtWsAAR_63.jpg

twitter.com...📁
Advocating overthrow of Government?
Q

There is a MIRROR of May 7th in the Chan post number.

1) CAPS only for the post contents gives DNAG.

2) USUAL DECODES links to:

Q23, Q26, Q97, Q422, Q723, Q1923, Q2301, Q3123, Q3426

(post by Trillium removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

It's because there is nothing to be gained from continuing to push hydroxychloroquine and other treatments after that rubbish study that was promoted.

I disagree. Human lives are to be gained.
If you honestly know that HCQ works but back down due to a fake study, you have just as much blood on your hands as those who published the study. You know the same facts they do but you choose not to "rock the boat" and allow people to die.
We were meant to act. We have been called to action many times.
We were waiting on "them" to act.
Them = Us.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

That’s my point. Widely circulated around here but not outside. Hiding behind perception of too difficult to debate without audio.

new topics

top topics

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join