It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19: "Everybody Here's Been Vaccinated Anyway"- Hot Mic, WH media

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: vonclod

Perhaps you can share which part and why?

I just don't find it plausible, that everyone in that room, people paid to dig up info/secrets, is in on a secret.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

EHh, they get told secrets "off the record" all the time. Their whole ethos is built around not burning sources or printing "secrets". An NDA would just weaponize it.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   
It wasn’t two guys setting things up. The one doing most of the speaking was John Roberts from Fox. He was speaking to someone I haven’t seen and I didn’t recognize that voice. But I’ve watched every pressor every day and I’m confident the one doing the most talking was John. I also find it interesting that today was the first briefing he didn’t attend in a while. reply to: carewemust

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Other guy is Doug Mills. He's a photog for NYT.
edit on 22-4-2020 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9
a reply to: RadioRobert

Exactly how would this poorly synchronized audio/video "leak" out to the public?

I think they want the public to believe there is a vaccine and beg for it.

So I guess they don't want people to conclude that anyone who has a vaccine already had to have been working on it for the last 1 - 2 years and could have been involved in a release of this virus?

I don't know if any government has a vaccine or not (looking at you too Beijing--have there been any cases there?), but I am extremely suspicious of any that would have one already.

On the plus side: if there were one already and these people had received it, congrats on their status as being among the first guinea pigs.
edit on 22-4-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: nicevillegrl
I also find it interesting that today was the first briefing he didn’t attend in a while. reply to: carewemust

That does indeed raise a flag. If it’s not a coincidence, which is possible, then the question is whether or not it’s orchestrated and designed to raise a flag; if he’s banned because he leaked said something he shouldn’t in this video, then banning him more or less corroborate the video. I think that assuming any administration is that dumb is misguided.

As Generation9 suggested it could easily be designed to make us think there’s a vaccine so that we insist we get it. If everyone thinks these elites have already taken it it shifts the narrative away from ‘is it safe’ to ‘why can’t I have it too?’

They’d take a hit for keeping it secret, but could wriggle out with a scientist soundbite about these courageous people offering to be guinea pigs for the American people and guess what - they’ve proven it’s safe.

The queues for the jab would be that much longer than if they simply announced the vaccine with soundbites from anonymous guinea pigs saying, ‘Yeah, it’s great!’.

Doug Mills CV does make him a plausible, trustworthy-loyal vessel for such miss-info.

It’s far fetched, but as good a fit for the video as any other explanation.

edit on 22-4-2020 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: drussell41
On the plus side: if there were one already and these people had received it, congrats on their status as being among the first guinea pigs.

They wouldn’t be guinea pigs to the same extent if they created the virus and vaccine at the same it!

Moreover, the virus could’ve been created many years ago and since then making sure the vaccine works without side effects before giving to the bosses and releasing COVID. The test pool - the public or the military - would not Need to be aware they were guinea pigs.

If there’s a dastardly evil plan afoot to pop something nasty into us all via a vaccine, then I doubt they’d literally fake a virus to do it. Faking all these deaths across the globe would take such a concerted effort from all of the governments in every country it’s too ludicrous to even consider; and too ludicrous to imagine that all of these nations are secretly on the same side.

It would be one, possibly 2 or 3 governments working with a real virus that they’ve made along the working vaccine designed to deliver the nasty whatever!

edit on 22-4-2020 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Interesting points, McGinty.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   

It’s far fetched, but as good a fit for the video as any other explanation.

That convoluted conspiracy is somehow as good a fit as a plain reading of what he said?

The government has a glorious record of lying to its citizens for all sorts of reasons, and of using the media to do it. I just think it's far-more-fetched than a plain reading of his statement.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Yep.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I know, can you hear the crap the “reporters” make up when they speak to the president? It’s like they just repeat their own made up garbage and then believe it.

a reply to: spacedoubt

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Nobody will believe that political leaders and society elites are going to play the Guinea pig. That’s what they have us for.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Coles notes version, the disease is real, the hoax is the massive manipulation of data as propaganda utilizing the new digital age, remember Frank Luntz.
Also let me ask this, if somebody had HIV for 5 years that developed into AIDS which they had for another 5 years and then they catch pneumonia and die within 2 weeks, did they die from pneumonia or AIDS ?
edit on 22-4-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The same people in this room are the same people who 'leak' classified information regarding Trump all of the time. Do we really think if there was a vaccine it would not have made the media cycle already...or is this the video to start that line of thinking?

It is all BS anyways. One week it is not enough cases then it is too many cases although we have not tested them so it is not as bad as the Orange Man tells us. If you told me tomorrow that 75% of the US was infected I would not bat an eye. Those who do not show symptoms are the ones spreading it and everyday another essential worked in each city or town is diagnosed and when we know symptoms could not show for weeks it shows there will never be a handle on statistics till maybe next year.

Are there a lot of dead also who we have not found yet or have been released? Yes.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Holy sh*t. Now that is very WEIRD.

speechless.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Uh, again, there are dozens of vaccines in development, and at least five in clinical trials involving human volunteers. That started over a month ago in Seattle. It's not a state secret. Look it up.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

in lockdown i've created a new sport for the olympics-bang your head against the wall.

It's understandable that people aren't prepared for this, but i've isolated myself from idiots not the chinavirus.

People keep stocking up on anti bacterial hand sanitizers, viruses are not bacteria-do you see any antivirus hand sanitizers?

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Alcohol-based sanitizers will still break down the lipid layer of viruses. But there are lots of panicked people out there.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
So maybe this has already been answered in the thread. But why he is wearing a mask if he says "everyoone here has already been vaccinated"

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: nicevillegrl

I know he didnt attend yesterday because he let Bret Baier take his place.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join