It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19: "Everybody Here's Been Vaccinated Anyway"- Hot Mic, WH media

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RadioRobert

When did the flu ever kill forty two thousand people in nine weeks?

Remember when it was only thirty thousand dead a few days ago? Remember when it was less than a thousand a few weeks ago?
Now tell me when you remember the flu ever doing that!

This season CDC estimates that, as of mid-March, between 29,000 and 59,000 have died due to influenza illnesses.

and don't forget they are counting deaths from COVID19 as COVID19 even when it was heart attacks etc !!

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

a reply to: McGinty

No one has been vaccinated against their knowledge.
There is no vaccine.

And you know this because...?

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
So the likely best course of action, if it is such a low mortality rate, is to open back up everything and let us get herd immunity. Might take a while but it's likely the best course of action.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Please read new threads.
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: musicismagic
Sorry, but it is not a Hoax.

The reaction was the hoax. The fear-mongering was the hoax.

Our entire economy was destroyed because the deep state is scared #less of losing their power.

Oh lord. So was the whole world in on it? Because of 'deep state' fear?
What deep state? The deep state has become a meaningless term now for anyone that opposes Trump.
Any idea that the 'deep state' was a small group of people secretly pulling the strings from behind the curtain is long gone. It's meaningless boogieman stuff at this point.

The truth here is that the only winners have been massive private capitalist entities. Not government. Not the people. They have both profited the most and as the true owners of government, got the most of the 'bailouts' (without almost all of restrictions proposed - including but not limited to restrictions on firing workers, giving bonuses to executives, etc). That sounds whole lot more like a corporatism power-grab than anything else. And there's nothing 'deep state' about that. That is just capitalism doing what it does best... take a situation, and exploit anything and everything it can for profit. Something our current president is deeply entrenched in. Never have we had a globalist corporatist heading up our country like we do today. And his cabinet and actions support that.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Never let a disaster go to waste, hey!

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
So the likely best course of action, if it is such a low mortality rate, is to open back up everything and let us get herd immunity. Might take a while but it's likely the best course of action.

100% right IMO.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

When did the flu ever kill forty two thousand people in nine weeks?

Remember when it was only thirty thousand dead a few days ago? Remember when it was less than a thousand a few weeks ago?
Now tell me when you remember the flu ever doing that!

Because it's spread more widely as a new virus than the flu. There's no immunity stopping it's spread. Or there wasn't initially.

It's not that hard. Even the silliest can do it.

Everywhere they do serology tests this is happening to some degree or another. Total cases are wildly underreported. Which means the scary mortality rates of "10-40 times as deadly as the flu" are bull#. The screens are done by actual medical doctors and epidemiologists, not Grambler and DC. Why are they all getting these results like we predicted if it isn't true?

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: drussell41

Okay. Now my first reaction is over..... is there anyway to store this offsite of youtube before it disappears?

Why?

This is a stupid reporter who is confused and thinks the influenza shot gives him some protection against Corona virus.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Then why didn't "everybody here" say, "wait, what the hell are you talking about? Who's vaccinated against this?"

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

TOP DEFINITION

9er

is a term that originated in Syracuse, NY which identifies people who abuse the Welfare System and Public Safety (i.e. Ambulance) for non emergencies. These people are capable of working but choose not to because they are lazy.

Why doesn't that 9er get a job.

" Negative niner " can also mean " not funny "

What was also said in there was that the studies found between 200 000 and 400 000 people in la have been infected already .

Best guess this was obviously staged you're getting struck with confusion and contradiction at every opportunity and it hits the target everytime.

The main thing is ... don't go up the shop and buy everything still in sight . Just chill it's a non hoaxed hoax that wasn't hoaxed .

edit on 21-4-2020 by DoctorBluechip because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Mediaite is apparently doing damage control for the Deepstate. They are reporting that all this was just a joke. The guy that John Roberts was talking to is a NYT photographer named Doug Mills.
Mediaite says that Mills was just joking.
It must have been a hilarious joke.... judging by all the laughter it generated? I didn't hear a chuckle.
[url=https://www.mediaite.com/news/white-house-hot-mic-catches-someone-joking-with-foxs-john-roberts-weve-all-been-vaccinated-around-here/]Mediaite[/u rl]

edit on b000000302020-04-21T13:06:25-05:0001America/ChicagoTue, 21 Apr 2020 13:06:25 -0500100000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

If I gave the media and government officials a vaccine, it'd be under a tight gag. Can you imagine the uproar if Susan cannot get a vaccine, but media heads and governmental figures are getting it? I'm not sure "media denies it" means anything to me.

Doesn't sound like a joke at all. Noone chuckles. Doesn't drop with sarcasm. Doug Mills is severely socially inept and does not know what humour is? Or accidentally got caught on a hot mic saying something he shouldn't?

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Things that make you go hmmmm...

I don't believe they could develop a vaccine this quickly or at all for a Corona Virus...and if they did, it would only be effective for a short time.

I DO believe the study in LA showing that up tp 55 times more people have the antibodies than previously thought.

It's what a lots of us have been saying about C19 not being as deadly as it appears.

All they had to do is create mass fear/panic about this virus and the many Governments shut everything down on their own. Doesn't require a huge concerted conspiracy. Just a little fear....

S+F

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Sorry, but it is not a Hoax.
The Diamond Princess proves it and all the other ships too.

Such bs against the President.
I guess there truly is a lot of hate toward the President.

President Trump is aware of this and is preparing a response that will blow everyone's mind.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Exactly how would this poorly synchronized audio/video "leak" out to the public?

I think they want the public to believe there is a vaccine and beg for it.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

I don't believe they could develop a vaccine this quickly or at all for a Corona Virus...and if they did, it would only be effective for a short time.

There are at least five different vaccines already being tested on humans. They are just awaiting clinicals to conclude before determining that it works in humans the way it works in the lab. You don't think people coming into an out of the White House might be given the shot early as a preventative measure?

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

No it's pretty clear , the jokes are on us . It's called dry humour .

That's why the negative niner came out too

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

Maybe. I think they just got caught on a hot mic as has happened so many times before. It's not really a scandal except the optics look terrible. "We're giving it to these media people coming into the White House, but we won't approve it for you or your neighbors yet".

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: MykeNukem

There are at least five different vaccines already being tested on humans. They are just awaiting clinicals to conclude before determining that it works in humans the way it works in the lab. You don't think people coming into an out of the White House might be given the shot early as a preventative measure?

Corona Virus has been around since forever. They have NEVER successfully developed a vaccine for it yet. Let alone a strain they've never seen before. I think a vaccine is a pipe dream.

Also, even if they DID claim to develop a vaccine this quickly, not a chance in H double hockey sticks that I'd take it...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join