It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lib Governors-Media say Trump is Supporting Covid-19 Protestors -- But They Are NOT Democrats.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlbBlack

Ass is showing? Danged liberals? Fabrication? Wtf are you on about?

You gotta stop drinking man...

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

go back to your cnn

Don't watch CNN so why would I go back.

last week it said he was racist

Cool , but I've never said he was racist.

yes the media coverage is
as is your deluded vision

Thing is , with this President you don't need to rely on media coverage his actions and words tell you all you need to know and openly show how wanting he is in a time of need.
Mike Pence probably deserves a medal.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

with this President you don't need to rely on media coverage

lol
that was actually funny
will you be sending ravens?

or are you telepathic?

lol
too funny
thanks again!

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: apydomis
How about we let people figure out what the truth is. Take a risk, and you’ll find out if we need to keep wearing masks, stay in our homes, And change society into a Digital culture. The information is worth the risk. My body remember?

So you suggest to put the fate in people's own hands to make their own decisions while providing all the information you can so they can make correct ones... That is so 30+ years ago... You know back in the day where people can choose or not choose and did not need the Goverment to tell them what to do, or not do all the time..Boy, society has become such a needy child...

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

or are you telepathic?

No , I read his twitter and watch his press conferences.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Because not everyone infected show symptoms so it would spread even further just like at that meatpacking plant.

If the idea is to let the virus it wash over the country and kill who it is going to kill then move on then sending people back untested is what we should do.

The key point is to let it spread like any flu season, with some precautions like masks, washing of your hands like you are OCD, social distancing etc. We know it is highly likely more transmittable than the normal flu so some precautions will help get that part in line. Stringent testing would be for those who work around the high risk...

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex
so you simpy dont understand what media is....
no worries

BTW
any other foreign leaders that you follow on twitter?
just wondering....

edit on 18/4/2020 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

It is either full testing and quarantines those who are infected or let it kill who it is going to kill. The social distancing helps but that stuff can spread 18 feet from a small cough. Masks and handwashing help as well but if it worked that well we wouldn't have had nurses and doctors dying from getting infected.

Are there even enough masks for everyone? I think manufacturing them would have to ramp way up. It may just be better to let those die or who are vulnerable and get it over with. There has already been a few reports of the virus mutating so the battle could already be lost.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

It is either full testing and quarantines those who are infected or let it kill who it is going to kill. The social distancing helps but that stuff can spread 18 feet from a small cough. Masks and handwashing help as well but if it worked that well we wouldn't have had nurses and doctors dying from getting infected.

How many medical personal have died in America due to COVID-19... 27, and that is ALL as in counting all medical personnel and they have said at least 10,000 are known to have the virus. That is a .27% while really not knowing the denominator as it could be 50k all we know. Also, not all medical workers are healthy people and I'll bet most if not all 27 people had serious preexisting conditions.

It would be to quarantine high risk right off the bat, on no one in or out with out a current test, maybe weekly test for those people. For everyone else, you get sick stay home 14 days, and let it run its course. We need to remember that this whole total population isolation was at first using models of 4%+ lethality, and that is rather high death rate by anyone's standards, but we now know it is closer to .2 in the end... about double a normal flu season.

Are there even enough masks for everyone? I think manufacturing them would have to ramp way up. It may just be better to let those die or who are vulnerable and get it over with. There has already been a few reports of the virus mutating so the battle could already be lost.

Home made ones work too, my wife has made about 100 with niffy designs on the front so people can actually look somewhat stylishly or cool. Hell even a scarf, as I like the Afghanistan style below. Its all about keeping those droplets in... Not protecting the person with the scarf... Also I have seen a lot of push back on the whole, it can go 18 feet narrative...

So we are at the point people are acting like it is a 4%+ event and it is not...get it get over it move on... BTW I'm 60...

edit on 18-4-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I have kept up to date on some things with it but not the percentages because we have no idea how many are really infected. We have only done about 2.5 million tests and over 700 thousand tested positives so there is no way to get an accurate read off that. In NY they think that most kids are infected but they are not testing them they also started blanket testing women coming in for deliveries and it was like 40% were infected though none had shown signs.

Still, I say we either ramp up testing to an unprecedented level and starve the virus out or say screw it and let the chips fall where they may. Half-assed measures are just going to prolong this thing and give it more time to mutate where any vaccine they come up with will be useless against the next strain.

As far as death rates we have a lot of out of shape people and I think we will get hit harder than other countries if we let it rampage. I don't know where I would land if I got it.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Still, I say we either ramp up testing to an unprecedented level and starve the virus out or say screw it and let the chips fall where they may. Half-assed measures are just going to prolong this thing and give it more time to mutate where any vaccine they come up with will be useless against the next strain.

As far as death rates we have a lot of out of shape people and I think we will get hit harder than other countries if we let it rampage. I don't know where I would land if I got it.

Who is to say it hasn't already rampaged...lol How does it magically show up in a care center in WA that has limited foot access, same in OR were it magically appeared in a care center with deaths. Its not magic we can all agree, it is that it had already rampaged and the care centers was where high risk people finally got it too.

Its not really just out of shape, it is serious health conditions. The problem with minorities so far is so many have unknown serious health conditions, such as diabetes that went untreated and died to the virus, but in the end they were a walking death time bomb in the first place.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
At the very least a hard look needs to be taken at areas where it doesn't seem to be crushing the hospitals and look at opening things back up, heard the other day that some beef ranchers were saying they have plenty of cattle the problem is no slaughterhouses are open.

The longer we prolong moving forward at least in an incremental way the bigger that next shoe is going to be when it hits us.

Made the point in another forum, 3.5 million sq miles in the US and many hospitals are either untouched or still well within their ability to deal with the virus patients they are getting.

It makes no sense to keep people locked down that are either untouched or less susceptible to the virus, yea there is an element of risk involved but in a pandemic going poop is has an element of risk.

I am now much more afraid of whats to come if the world economy stays shutdown, than what may occur from the virus, and I am 47 so I am in the first range where the odds start to move against me.
edit on 18-4-2020 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Constantly looking for someone to blame for their own poor judgement and failures.

I wonder who else does that?

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

How many medical personal have died in America due to COVID-19... 27, and that is ALL as in counting all medical personnel and they have said at least 10,000 are known to have the virus.

Since this is so often compared to the flu(not you) I wonder how many doctors die each flu season via treating patients. I'm going to guess..zero, or close to it.

edit on 18-4-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2020 by vonclod because: messed up

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I am now much more afraid of whats to come if the world economy stays shutdown, than what may occur from the virus, and I am 47 so I am in the first range where the odds start to move against me.

Agree'd there will be devestating trickle down effects, I'm definitely concerned about food supply

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Well since this thread started with Inslee, people should know that back in November 0f 2019, Flu researchers at the University of Washington had told Inslee about the emerging SARS type of virus coming out of Wu Han. It was passed over as just cold and flu season. Even after the first cases started to show up in Washington State Inslee sat on his hands waiting for the WHO to claim it was a Pandemic before he going to do anything. In fact it wasn't until the media started to put the blame of the slowed response directly on Inslee that he started to take measures, then tried to blame the President for the slowed reaction (Remember when he had bragged about hanging up on Pence, and telling the Administration to stay out of Science)

People here are really fed up with him and the State's Attorney General. From Inslee's billion dollar fund for the Orcas, but nothing for the homeless crisis to him pushing his "Carbon Credit Program" that the public voted down but he said he was going to just by-pass them "for their own good".

Then there is his side guy Ferguson who when questioned about the results of the last election stated that Washington had the most transparent results of any state, and that if anyone wanted to see them they could, then follows that up when a bunch of lawsuits to prevent not only the Trump administration from seeing then results but also anyone from the press to the public from seeing them too.

These two have spent more time trying to stop the President from doing anything then actually helping out the public in the state. Inslee's worried that this current push for the people to rise up with end with him getting tossed out of the Governors Mansion like a French Mayor. People here have been talking about how Social Distancing and voluntary mask wearing have been both successful, but has also allowed the public to go about their day to day business. So the whole "Stay at home" order to shut down the states economy while blaming the high unemployment of the President, has just pissed off more of the people in the state then he can deal with. Inslee has been going off about this not because of what Trump said, but rather because people here in the State are going to be holding a "Peoples Rights" protest on Sunday around the Capital Building in Olympia, and that scares him.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Since this is so often compared to the flu(not you) I wonder how many doctors die each flu season via treating patients. I'm going to guess..zero, or close to it.

In America one doctor died 2 Apr, and we are not sure if he had any preexisting conditions as he wasn't that old...40ish. I agree this is much worst than the flu, but its not like we can all stay inside for 3 months and it is gone. It is here to stay, so either we keep the high risk isolated and everyone else just gets it over time, or we do the same damn thing in 3 months. The only difference is the number of people without a job, healthcare, money etc in three months.
edit on 18-4-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Well since this thread started with Inslee, people should know that back in November 0f 2019, Flu researchers at the University of Washington had told Inslee about the emerging SARS type of virus coming out of Wu Han. It was passed over as just cold and flu season. Even after the first cases started to show up in Washington State Inslee sat on his hands waiting for the WHO to claim it was a Pandemic before he going to do anything. In fact it wasn't until the media started to put the blame of the slowed response directly on Inslee that he started to take measures, then tried to blame the President for the slowed reaction (Remember when he had bragged about hanging up on Pence, and telling the Administration to stay out of Science)

I live in WA too... It is funny that last flue season we had a nasty one going around that knocked people down quickly and gave them like a 2 month dry cough afterwards. I got it and it was much worst than a typical flu and it was annoying in I couldn't talk a complete sentence for 2 months without a small dry hack. I really wonder if I have antibodies now.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
Have you run the numbers?? No and you never will and you probably will move on and just repeat more sound bytes in another thread pretending nobody showed you the facts. 210,000+ dead of respiratory illness In 2017, comparable numbers for the past ten years. And based on these numbers, so far the daily fatality rate is still nearly bc of 2017 daily average.

All of this information is publicly available on the CDC website under causes of death. The ones we all look at when your slave master's that you gladly support try to disarm us. Turns out you never paid attention to the resiratory illnesses fatality numbers.

Your just a slave zombie to the msm sound bytes though, I am pretty sure your just going to ignore the facts that are publicly available. I bet you are dismissing that Stanford study that concludes at minimum 30 million Americans already got infected and practically did not notice.

Let me see you type Russian collusion though, just for old times sake.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

A lot of us got that, but hey Inslee already said that the cough was from all the "ash on our cars" the year before. Whatever that flu from last year was, it wasn't much of a thing outside of the PNW. I wonder how many homeless died from it, without so much of a blink from the Inslee Administration.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join