It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lib Governors-Media say Trump is Supporting Covid-19 Protestors -- But They Are NOT Democrats.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I'm not worried. It's easy for a state to have a special election to determine what the majority want.
The Governors will listen to the people of the state, or be booted from office.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex
You're not understanding that results are being delivered. Personalities seem to be what floats/sinks your boat.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The virus is serious.

We should take precautions.

That's common sense.

What I detest is the government stepping in and MANDATING common sense actions.

After this is over, people will still be just as stupid and irrational, so does that JUSTIFY future tyrranical actions from state and local government?

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Honestly, it doesn't matter what Trump does or says, it'll never be enough, or too much and the Democrats will find something to whine about. Constantly looking for someone to blame for their own poor judgement and failures.

It's what they do.

They can never directly answer a question I put in the Opening Post either. In the OP was trying to give them credit for not being obedient sheep...accepting conditioning for the slaughterhouse one day.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Flu Shots may be mandatory this coming Fall, once the 2020 Covid-19 death toll is compared with FLU deaths.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

You mean those same polls that said Hillary would win by a landslide ?

Most Polls and Disease and Climate Change models are all owned by "people" with the same mindset.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

cinema's still not open here wtf country you live in? I'm moving there

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: DBCowboy

Flu Shots may be mandatory this coming Fall, once the 2020 Covid-19 death toll is compared with FLU deaths.

Of course, and people will be lining up to get them.

I still can't, I'm allergic, but too many will toe the line.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

unplanned pandemic?? you mean fabricated scare... I'm assuming because your ass is showing... danged liberals what should I expect right? can we function as a society? can we please move on into the future? so you know anyone with the virus? asking for a friend because he is fuming with rabies right now and wants to get on with life

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

For the sake of humanity would you please stop with your BS

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So, if the majority of a state want the crazy conservatives shipped out of the state???

We cant even keep our danged meat processing plants open.. and they are considered necessary... it's not state mandates shutting them down, it's the virus sweeping through their unprotected employees!

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

bologna!

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

keep up with the usa hate
it lets us know who you really are!

The fact you confuse anything I've posted as "USA hate" confirms to me who you are.

I'm sure there are many stories of people and companies helping each other out but the President (I use that title loosely) continues to stoke division supported and abetted by his supporters , it's a sad thing to watch but only because of my regard for the US.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
We need more tests. We were told there would be 4 million available last month. There hasn't even been 3 million done for the country yet.

The tests can identify vectors/infected people so they can quarantine and the rest of us can get back to work. The administration has failed to deliver on the promises that would get the country running again.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

If someone has an existing illness like a heart condition but start displaying Covid-19 symptoms before they die of a heart attack what did they die of ?
Covid-19 would be the contributing factor in their death so is the cause of death , surely it isn't hard to understand that simple logic.

I agree you need to draw the line somewhere. Its just like the care facility in WA that first had 35 deaths, but since then double have died to other reasons, so here we have a very high risk of people to everything as they are in there because they are going to died with in a short period of time with COVID-19 or without COVID-19.

It comes down to who is high risk of dying period... COVID-19 might just be the straw that breaks the camel's back in this case, but for the other 99%+ of the population its not much of anything at all.

Same thing with the normal flu season when 60k die, they are once again very high risk of just dying and the flu pushes them over a very thin edge.

The interesting part is that the very high risk are not actually working, so isolating them is the key, not all the healthy people who actually run the country.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack

cinema's still not open here wtf country you live in? I'm moving there

cinema not showing films, but selling popcorn curbside
lots of community support so that it would not bankrupt

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

The tests can identify vectors/infected people so they can quarantine and the rest of us can get back to work. The administration has failed to deliver on the promises that would get the country running again.

Why not let everyone healthy just go back to work test or no test and isolate anyone that might be of risk. Before this all went down I actually had 2 employees start working from home 2 weeks before the lock down due to they had a high risk family member living in their house even though they were not at risk.

If the country did it this way we would have about 80%+ those not working back at it.

edit on 18-4-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
go back to your cnn
it suits you

but the President (I use that title loosely) continues to stoke division

so says cnn
last week it said he was racist
xenophobic

it's a sad thing to watch

yes the media coverage is
as is your deluded vision

the fact that you continue to harp on what you have no actual experience with reveals your hatred
thanks for that

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
How about we let people figure out what the truth is. Take a risk, and you’ll find out if we need to keep wearing masks, stay in our homes, And change society into a Digital culture. The information is worth the risk. My body remember?

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Because not everyone infected show symptoms so it would spread even further just like at that meatpacking plant.

If the idea is to let the virus it wash over the country and kill who it is going to kill then move on then sending people back untested is what we should do.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join