It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lib Governors-Media say Trump is Supporting Covid-19 Protestors -- But They Are NOT Democrats.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Pilgrum

What's to watch?

Switzerland has been doing it's thing since the beginning, by not panicking and killing their economy. So if you want to watch and poke sticks, there ya go.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

They see trump cannot handle this crisis and they are scared. So they lash out.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

No stick poking.
It would give others a better idea of which way to proceed is all.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Lock her up!

Well it's still playing in Poughkeepsie.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963
Don't they have one of the highest case numbers in europe?
Right up there with Italy and Spain.

link   

What if they have heart issues, die of an MI, and have asymptomatic Covid-19?

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

and you believe that 30,000 americans have died to this so called virus? have you not been watching these boards or do you just feel the need to whine? when someone dies of a car accident is that related to covid? you've seen all numbers in other areas go down but covid go up, does this not raise any bells and whistles for you? This whole thing is fabricated because of people like you.. keep your head in the mud because we will take our rights back without you.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

They see trump cannot handle this crisis and they are scared. So they lash out.

The CDC estimate was up to 2 million deaths. Last I checked we don't have that. Sounds like Trump is doing a great job.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Ive known democrats over the years that were gun toting meat eating give me liberty or give me death types, so in short I think she is an idiot that is trying to bump her political stock as a potential VP candidate.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

we were divided long before trump, clinging to their bibles and guns was not exactly a great uniting force in this country, and since they lost the unlosable election anyone that doesn't line up solidly in the progressive camp is attacked pretty steadily (no not here) which isn't exactly a uniting force either.

Biden hasent helped the problem either, are issue isn't trump its that we have let the fringe on both sides hold the mike for years so unless you dig for the truth people start to think everyone is like those people speaking.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Trump is spamming charlie kirk tweeets right now. A guy who wrote an opinion piece about how Kentucky should stand up against a "godless" government.

Trump is a moron. Took me all of 5 minutes to look this guy up and see that he is a religious nut.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlbBlack

Yes ive read the fabricated death threads and no doubt it is suspicious. However, people are getting sick and some have respiratory problems that can lead to death.

It's not a fake virus. I don't know if it's healthy to reopen everything too fast and find out if this is exaggerated or not... look at italy..

It's hard to tell..

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

I got sick twice in the last 2 weeks, I haven't been sick twice in a year ever in my life.. Went to the emergency room, what a joke that was... nurses standing in a circle with no masks on, didn't see a soul in there besides a janitor which didn't have gloves or a mask on... they sent me home with no paper work or nothing and made me stand outside for my ride in windy 30 degree weather.. think they'll ever get my money?

So I took it upon myself to go to a drive up testing facility here in town.. which btw out of everything that was my best experience, me and her got tested within 20 minutes and they kept the line moving and got a call 3 days later saying we were negative.. but was scary don't think I'm trying to down play this whole thing because I wanted to be sure..

Yesterday we went to walmart the place was packed, I saw maybe 4 masks out of 200 people, hell our cashier didn't have a mask on, she did and was using hand sanitizer between each transaction but that was it... What I am saying is people like you are over reacting.. Go get tested, go to walmart where people are living their daily lives and possibly you may get it.. Maybe......

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
You may notice they are counting those that died with the virus with those that die from the virus.

2 Different groups added together for $$$$$

Kinda like how they counted those who happened to die by starvation, etc in concentration camps along with those who were actually gassed and shot?

Like that?

If the virus weakens them to the point they succumb from other conditions, it's still because of the virus.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

dramatize your response a bit more there.... redonkulous

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Michigan Gov

Banned fishing from boats with motors????

No Motorcycle riding????

Can't by seeds in big box stores?????

No golf but lawyers already overturned that.

Among other things

This is 100% though
I listen to all points and I agree the random seemingly spitball rules of some of these states that defy logic should be called into question.

I think Trump should have used his bully pulpit to address specifics and how arbitrary rules are the things to be called into question. He was too general and people think the whole social distancing and such is what is being challenged...and you know how people are when they hear their hero/nemesis say something. its 100% one way or the other.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Hmm.. ill stay far away from walmart. Virus or not.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Well I hope it's because you shop online or supporting your local small businesses, not because you are afraid of people, I'm afraid of people, not because of this virus but because of what your fabrication of this whole ordeal is...

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Why do you keep saying "my" fabrication? For one, there is a virus out there getting people sick. Whether it is warrented enough for lockdown timelines and measures is not my call.

Criticize the media and various health organizations. But it's hard to believe the whole entire world is fabricating a dangerous virus.

The only explanation for that would be a NWO plan and nothing big is happening which leads me to believe tthat this is an unplanned pandemic.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

While most other countries are pulling together during the crisis Americans continue to pull each other apart

lol
i have no doubt cnn or sky or whatever media you are consuming makes it appear so
here in the actual real world Americans are helping each other and looking out for each other

for instance, in the small town I reside in just last night the 4 screen cinema , which has been closed since march 30th, opened up and was selling popcorn; they sold all they had pre made and sold much more as many of our townspeople showed up to support the local business
you will not see media reports of such
or media reports of local restaurants giving away free bread before it gets stale
or media reports of the elderly in our community using red,yellow,and green paper to let neighbors know how they are or if they need anything

keep up with the usa hate
it lets us know who you really are!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join