It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

But our needs

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
That's a funny looking sheep.

It's quite delicious though, it tastes like it was marinated in government issued fear.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

Leave my nation, fascist vermin.

Such a pleasant sentiment , aren't they sweet little dears Herr Grubensteiner . Hang this one upside down .

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

You

and if you take this spoiled and rather overentitled abusive behaviour any further we LL have a further need

Who you even referring to? A straw man?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I think one thing has been learned and it’s that most humans have a hard time with boundaries.

During only three few weeks, I’ve watched as tempers rose because someone has exerted their boundaries. First, it was people being mocked for wearing masks and gloves- at this point, I wasn’t wearing them either.

Then it was to adhere to social distancing. People arguing when someone asked to observe their space.

Humans like this are selfish and operating as children in adult bodies. They have no self-control and idea of “we” or “you.” It’s simply “I” and “me.” This does extend to their family, but just a further extension of the latter.

This leaks into the idea of people clamoring to open up to soon or still refusing to take it seriously. By not taking it seriously, you do impact those around you who do. But the immature cannot and will not see this.

They’ll cry, kick, and whine because it’s all they know and once things return to a semblance of what they were, they sill take that ideology back to regular life and be jerks in everyday life. Rarely are these kind, empathic folks. They operate with a severe deficiency and project their lack on others.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ImJustVisiting

We're supposed to have trouble with boundaries that restrict basic human Rights and liberties in absence of due process. It's sort of been the entire point of the last 150 years of fighting for civil liberties, freedom, and against fascism around the world.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join