It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
also

Also today, a 30-year-old man has become the youngest person in Australia to die after contracting the coronavirus. The man from Blackwater tested positive after he was found unresponsive in his home at 4.30pm yesterday.

www.news.com.au... 344f3981b2d956

My worry is, Australia have been through this fairly unscathed. But this virus shows a wicked ability to evolve.

If this virus manages to find a way to get around its Vitamin D vulnerability, we could end up just like Europe.

Finding a man in his 30's unresponsive and dead from covid is worrying,... but the 2x NSW schools being shut down because 2 kids were found infected must petrify parents.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   
NZ and UK Dr wondering why cheap working preventive information is not getting out -- " No Profit "
Whats an example Zinc - getting sunshine - Melatonin - and Men V Women difference = Estorgen

Some very good info and how to start the getting melatonin started by wearing amber glasses

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   
This is in the You tube comments for above video

Altair IV
12 hours ago
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Ask your doctor if Melatonin is right for you.

www.latintimes.com...

The Manila Doctors Hospital in the Philippines is the first in the world to try high-dose melatonin for high-risk COVID-19 patients. According to reports, several of the patients who were given the hormone already had adult respiratory distress syndrome prior to taking melatonin, but they all survived.

High-dose melatonin and another drug, tocilizumab, reportedly help protect all body organs, especially the lungs, from the lethal effects of the novel coronavirus. Aside from the two, two other drugs, hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin, are also said to be game changers in the fight against COVID-19. These four drugs are not viricidal so they cannot kill the coronavirus, but they help the organs of the body withstand the virus.

A cardiologist from the Philippines reported that her father survived COVID-19 after being given high-dose melatonin for three days. Her father was about to be intubated and hooked to a breathing machine because his pneumonia was getting worse. After being given high-dose melatonin for three days, however, his condition improved and nine days later, he was discharged.

A recent review also supports the use of melatonin in combating COVID-19. A body infected with the novel coronavirus suffers from excessive inflammation, oxidation, and exaggerated immune responses, which contribute to acute lung injury and acute respiratory distress syndrome. Since melatonin is an anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and immune-modulating hormone, it is said to be protective against severe viral-induced diseases like SARS and COVID-19.

Melatonin Covid-19

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

COVID-19: Melatonin as a potential adjuvant treatment

Rui Zhang, Xuebin Wang, [...], and Russel J. Reiter

Additional article information

Abstract

This article summarizes the likely benefits of melatonin in the attenuation of COVID-19 based on its putative pathogenesis. The recent outbreak of COVID-19 has become a pandemic with tens of thousands of infected patients. Based on clinical features, pathology, the pathogenesis of acute respiratory disorder induced by either highly homogenous coronaviruses or other pathogens, the evidence suggests that excessive inflammation, oxidation, and an exaggerated immune response very likely contribute to COVID-19 pathology.

This leads to a cytokine storm and subsequent progression to acute lung injury (ALI)/acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) and often death. Melatonin, a well-known anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidative molecule, is protective against ALI/ARDS caused by viral and other pathogens. Melatonin is effective in critical care patients by reducing vessel permeability, anxiety, sedation use, and improving sleeping quality, which might also be beneficial for better clinical outcomes for COVID-19 patients. Notably, melatonin has a high safety profile. There is significant data showing that melatonin limits virus-related diseases and would also likely be beneficial in COVID-19 patients. Additional experiments and clinical studies are required to confirm this speculation.

Keywords: COVID-19, SARS-CoV-2, Melatonin, Oxidation-reduction, Cytokines

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: tennisdawg

Great work!

In terms of the US reporting being worse that China... I’m inclined to agree. Here in the U.K. our journalism is operating in the exact same way we accuse China’s of doing (A state run propaganda machine). Even now the MSM happily ignore the thousands The Tories have murdered (a story that was breaking) to feed on the Cummings story instead.

If that can happen here, then Imo it’s entirely possible in the US too, being such similar cultures. Your research certainly suggests this is already happening there.

Why ‘worse’ than China? In China it’s surely no secret that the state are manipulating all. In the U.K. and the US there’s still a majority that believe their governments would put lie to them - that those who think otherwise are fringe and paranoid. That schism in the recurring facts of corruption revealing policies and agendas favouring the privileged with the delusional notion that we live in democracies is arguably more insidious that the blatant racism of the CCP.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Wow, Australia are leading the charge, here! You have to wonder why the US and Europe are not discovering and making public such research. Are Australia so technologically ahead of everyone else? I think not, so the inevitable conclusion is the all the other nation have chosen to keep such things unsaid.

Why? Are they bought out? Are they up to their necks in it? Are the West silent because it was a collaborative Western conspiracy against China? If innocent I can see why China wouldn’t mention this if they too discovered it was artificial since it would only give others more scope to blame them (though if true they may regret not getting out in front of it by announcing this discovery before anyone else.

Or are the West silent on this fearing that proof of Chinese manipulation of this virus may lead to war. Perhaps best to pay out this issue via diplomatic channels rather than allowing the war baiting press to spin it out of control. That may well be a wise approach, in which case it’s incredibly naive and dangerous for Australia to be shouting in the streets about this.

But for sure if this is true, then richer nations with far more recourses have most likely known this for some time and kept quiet about it.

Btw, it would also vindicate that Indian research from some time back that said this was articulations, comparing it to HIV.

If their are nations that want this kept quiet, either the CCP, the West, or both, then Australia needs to be on full alert of a major incident coming out of the blue to distract them and everyone else from this revelation; probably something big that made to look like terrorism. Of course I certainly hope not.

edit on 27-5-2020 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Thanks for the video - I’ll certainly try and watch this later (after schooling my kid). Do they talk about melatonin dosage?

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Queensland man Nathan Turner dies with coronavirus, youngest victim in Australia

Dies with coronavirus?

This man had been off work sick since November. His medical history was not good - Maybe because of his employment? - Blackwater coal mine.

It is understood the miner, who had pre-existing medical conditions, was found unresponsive at his Blackwater home yesterday when his partner returned home from work.

Federal Member for Flynn Ken O'Dowd said the news of Mr Turner's death came as a surprise.

"He hadn't worked for some time, he's been very ill," he said. "I think he last worked in November last year.

After a very long and extensive history of negative medical conditions including seizures, he dies with coronavirus.

Dr Young said the man was believed to have been sick with symptoms for several weeks and had a "complicated" medical history.

His cause of death was released within hours.

There was No Autopsy to see if he had a seizure, heart attack, stroke or any other possible cause of death, just a test for any traces of covid19 in his system.

"You then get into semantics about what was the trigger and what was the cause. Any person who dies, who is infected with COVID-19, we declare it as a COVID-19 related death," Dr Young said

Queensland man Nathan Turner dies with coronavirus, youngest victim in Australia

edit on 27-5-2020 by Jamie2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: tennisdawg
So..... I have a really good source

Yeah... linky?

that says the USA is intentionally listing thousands of Covid related deaths as pneumonia only.

Ummm... I think you have it backwards. They are listing non-COVID deaths as COVID deaths.
-snip-
Someone, please de-bunk what I have posted if you can.
Like all the rest of your fear-mongering, there is nothing to debunk.

Go home Byrd...

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie2018

In the highest risk category - obese (obvious from pictures) which means he was also either diabetic or pre-diabetic (goes hand in hand with obesity). Probably also gay (from the wording in the article of how 'his partner' found him), which also usually - but not always - means a significantly depressed immune system. Sorry, no apologies, it is a fact, and no, I'm not homophobic, just a realist.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

In the highest risk category - obese (obvious from pictures) which means he was also either diabetic or pre-diabetic (goes hand in hand with obesity). Probably also gay (from the wording in the article of how 'his partner' found him), which also usually - but not always - means a significantly depressed immune system. Sorry, no apologies, it is a fact, and no, I'm not homophobic, just a realist.

Erm.......how, exactly, does having feelings of attraction towards the same gender depress your immune system? Or are you just assuming that gay=HIV positive?

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I take melatonin nightly for years now.
Helps me sleep deeper and also more vivid dreams.

3 to 6mg.

I also reccomend valerian root/chamomile tea.

Supposed studies with a shoddy website show covid19 is not a virus but a bacteria that causes clotting?
Maybe that crazy pleomorphic bacteria guy was right?

Supposed solution is simple aspirin and naproxen . lol :

news-af.feednews.com...

Italian doctors, disobeyed the world health law WHO, not to do autopsies on the dead of the Coronavirus and they found that it is not a virus but a bacterial that causes death. This causes blood clots to form and causes the death of the patient.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

3 to 6mg.

Supposed studies with a shoddy website show covid19 is not a virus but a bacteria that causes clotting?

news-af.feednews.com...

Italian doctors, disobeyed the world health law WHO, not to do autopsies on the dead of the Coronavirus and they found that it is not a virus but a bacterial that causes death. This causes blood clots to form and causes the death of the patient.

That link is completely suspect and mentions 5G. This autopsy defiance stuff was mentioned way back in the threads.... the WHO never told Italy not to do autopsies.

the veins were dilated and coagulated blood and all veins and arteries filled with thrombi, preventing the blood from flowing normally and bringing oxygen to all organs, mainly to the brain, heart and lungs and the patient ends up dying.

From that link... yes this info is basically true and widely discussed and known by doctors everywhere now (d-dimer test is regularly being used and has been for a while). Not new news at all. Asprin doesn't fix this issue as a "cure". Anticoagulants are currently being used and sometimes it helps and sometimes it doesn't.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoNotYabiz
Erm.......how, exactly, does having feelings of attraction towards the same gender depress your immune system? Or are you just assuming that gay=HIV positive?

HIV doesn't cause AIDS - in case you are still confused about that.

AIDS was predominant in the gay community because they predominantly engaged in very risky behavior that had a dramatically negative impact on their immune systems - mostly drugs in the form of 'poppers' and needles.

Do gay people no longer use a lot of drugs?
edit on 27-5-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

3 to 6mg.

news-af.feednews.com...

If true, then how ironic that the 1918 flu was mistreated because they thought it was a bacteria, rather than a virus.

I didn’t know the WHO had forbidden autopsies! In order to prevent infection from corpses is what I’m guessing their rationale was. However, does that mean no autopsies were being down anywhere? That sounds crazy when you’ve got a novel pandemic! Surely autopsy under strict safety conditions would’ve been a priority.

Sounds very suspicious and putting that together with the Madagascan president’s accusation that the WHO tried to bribe him to contaminate his herbal remedy (posted in this thread by Puzzled2 a few days back)... and it’s looking very skulldugerous.

EDIT: a reply to: pasiphae
Thanks for clarifying!

edit on 27-5-2020 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Numbers from around the world are taken from Worldometers for May 27th.
*** Spain has decreased the number of cases and number of deaths (1,915) being reported. See notes on Worldometers May 25th***

Spain - Pop: 44.6 M
283,339 Positive tests…….. or 1 out of 165 Spaniards
9.57% Deaths of positive tested
National Deaths (27,117) 1 per 1,721

UK – Pop: 66.6 M
267,240 Positive tests….. or 1 out of 249 UKers
14.01 % Deaths of positive tested
National Deaths (37,460) 1 per 1,779

Italy - Pop: 60.4 M
231,139 Positive tests….. or 1 out of 262 Italians
14.30 % Deaths of positive tested
National Deaths (33,072) 1 per 1,829

France – Pop: 67.0 M
182,722 Positive tests….. or 1 out of 367 French
15.61 % Deaths of positive tested
National Deaths (28,530) 1 per 2,348

Sweden – Pop: 10.2 M
35,088 Positive tests….. or 1 out of 292 Swedes
12.02 % Deaths of positive tested
National Deaths (4,220) 1 per 2,424

Denmark – Pop: 5.8 M
11,480 Positive tests….. or 1 out of 505 Danes
4.92 % Deaths of positive tested
National Deaths (565) 1 per 10,265

US - Pop: 330 M
1,735,266 Positive tests.... or 1 out of 190 Americans
5.83 % Deaths of positive tested
National Deaths 1 per 3,258

US death rates (2017):
1. Heart Disease …………….…………647,457 annual or 1,773 daily average
2. Cancer ……………………..……….….599,108 annual or 1,641 daily average
3. Accidents (unintentional injuries): 169,936 annual or 465 daily average
6. Alzheimer’s disease:…….……….121,404 annual or 332 daily average

COVID-19 ………………………………………. 101,285 (88 Day) or 1150 daily average

*** SURPASSED *****

7. Diabetes:………………………………….83,564 annual or 228 daily average
8. Influenza and Pneumonia …………55,562 annual or 152 daily average
9. Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis:..50,633 annual or 138 daily average
10. Intentional self-harm (suicide):..47,173 annual or 129 daily average
X. Auto accidents ………………….………37,461 annual or 102 daily average
X. H1N1 2009 ESTIMATED (8,868 – 18,638) for 1 year or 24 – 50 daily average

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
just a FYI item-dump, it might be important

It isn't the Coronavirus killing people, it is the coronavirus taxing most of a person's immune response, thereby allowing OTHER ILLNESSES to opportunistically kill the person. And those other illnesses are generally BACTERIA which can be treated with antibiotics. [...]

RE: bacterial infection by Chlamydia Pneumonia.... is a BACTERIAL infection.
It can be treated and killed with antibiotics. THAT is why Doctors around the world, experimenting with various medicines to desperately try to help Coronavirus patients, reported improvement in people given Azithromycin. THAT is why other Doctors report improvement in some people given Hydroxychloroquine. Antibiotics killed the bacterial pneumonia, allowing the body to then focus on killing off the coronavirus.

unraveling the mystery of COVID a byte at a time....

ETA

the root article that led me to the CDC page was from the disrespected site: halturnerradioshow.com...

edit on th31159060423927302020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Finding a man in his 30's unresponsive and dead from covid is worrying,... but the 2x NSW schools being shut down because 2 kids were found infected must petrify parents.

2? 2 whole kids? Out of how many millions?

Petrified? No. Just no. Please STFU with the fear-mongering.

PLEASE.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
FYI

World leaders are taking hydroxychloroquine to minimize the chances of Contracting covid-19.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Numbers Update for Europe, and Elsewhere (No Bno) :

www.worldometers.info...

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

You do know men and women can contract HIV from each other by having sex too, right?

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join