It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Purely hypothetically....

If there were horrid folk that wanted a convenient disaster to exploit in order to increase control mechanisms, then the pandemic is mana from heaven.

If a vaccine is declared beneficial to any extent and ‘safe‘ with very slight evidence, sexed up by ‘trusted voices’ from politics and culture, all hey’d need is a little ground work done beforehand to ensure it can be lawfully deemed compulsory.

How would we know who’s not had it, dodged it, evaded it, broken the law, put the rest of us in danger by not taking the shot, the masses will cry... or at least be reported to cry on front pages and in evening headline!

Problem = solution...

...“Ok,” those in power with their own agenda reply, “we’ve Come up with THE ONLY WAY to ensure those that don’t have it are known and tracked. We’ll add a harmless RFID chip to the vaccine, so that anyone without one can be kept apart from majority to keep you safe. We’ve got some 5 star fema camps to keep those unscrupulous, dangerous folk in, safely away from you honest, law abiding citizens until the virus is all gone (though if this works for us it’ll never be officially ‘gone’).

Whether or not the vaccine is in fact any real protection is besides the point, so long as it can be presented as beneficial to some extent and therefore facilitate all of the above.

Removing tin foil hat...

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Numbers Update for Europe, and Elsewhere :

BNO :

www.worldometers.info...
bnonews.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
That actually makes a lot sense. I've been consistently updating myself on this thread since part 1, as well as other threads relevant to Covid. Watching this whole pandemic unfold, it's pretty hard to imagine that everything just happened by chance -- not even by accident. All these conspiracies involving Agenda 2030, and reading about the "Great Reset'", Covipass and what not will really make you ask and wonder, what is going on?

Now I went back to researching about NSSM 200 "Kissinger Report" and its target (developing) countries. A lot if not most on the list are the ones who are also hit pretty hard by the virus -- and the ones will most likely have a hard time recovering as opposed to their developed counterparts.

reply to: McGinty

edit on 6-8-2020 by smirnoffsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:20 AM
link   
More Long Term Effets..

www.thesun.co.uk...

CORONAVIRUS survivors are suffering severe hair loss as a result of the illness.
Mum-of-one Grace Dudley, 30, who battled Covid-19 in March, fears she will go bald and be forced to wear a wig for life after losing more than half of her hair.

reading on Reddit, lots of people commenting:
www.reddit.com...

I thought I was the only one!! I was going nuts over this. I am 19 and had COVID-19 in mid-march. It actually took me around 7 weeks to finally test negative. I had a mild case with acute bronchitis. Had symptoms such as fatigue, shortness of breath, muscle aches, loss of smell and taste. No fever and not much coughing (at least continuously). For the last month I’ve noticed my hair falls out (with follicle) way more than usual. At an alarming rate almost. Like OP said, in a diffuse manner so its kind of all throughout.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
So... I finally caught Covid-19 this week. This was an eventuality that I had come to terms with back in March. My symptoms were quite bizarre, but not unheard of. I had what looked and felt like frostbite on my left foot. The toes turned purple, and blisters started popping up all over my foot. Basically, classic "covid toes". My body temperature switched to a HYPOthermic state with an average temp the last week of 94.5 F.

I am isolating at home, but if my temp gets below 93 F, I will likely go to the hospital. Just giving you guys an update. I hope you all are doing well, even the trolls.

tennisdawg

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: tennisdawg

I hope you recover quickly and fully TD. Can you PM me what if any treatments you may be taking, if you are willing?

I am curious, because you have done a good amount of research on this topic from the start.

I really hope you get better fast. Cannot stress that enough.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad

I hope you recover quickly and fully TD. Can you PM me what if any treatments you may be taking, if you are willing?

I am curious, because you have done a good amount of research on this topic from the start.

I have done numerous hours of research over the last few months, and I have access to some contacts performing phase 2 trials for Covid-19 vaccines.

The mods may delete this, but what the hell, here is the my current regimen (based on the most recent data):

Quercetin 2x daily 400mg
Zinc 3x daily 50 mg
Vitamin D - 5000 IU daily
Amoxicillin (antibiotic) - just started taking after positive diagnosis
Vitamin C - 3x daily 1000 mg
Turmeric - 3x daily 1000 mg
Melatonin - 2x daily 10 mg
GABA - 2x daily 1000 mg
Aspirin - 81mg 1x daily
Tylenol - as needed for foot pain

I have quinine and hydroxychloroquine in my cabinet, but because of so much conflicting data, they will be a last resort for me. Quercetin seems to be a good substitute/doorway to allow the Zinc to get to where it needs to go in my body.

I really wish the mods would leave this post up, because it is all based on the most current data for treating Covid at home. Everyone should do their own research, and come to their own conclusions.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: tennisdawg

I have done numerous hours of research over the last few months, and I have access to some contacts performing phase 2 trials for Covid-19 vaccines.

The mods may delete this, but what the hell, here is the my current regimen (based on the most recent data):

Quercetin 2x daily 400mg
Zinc 3x daily 50 mg
GABA - 2x daily 1000 mg
Aspirin - 81mg 1x daily

I have quinine and hydroxychloroquine in my cabinet, but because of so much conflicting data, they will be a last resort for me. Quercetin seems to be a good substitute/doorway to allow the Zinc to get to where it needs to go in my body.

I really wish the mods would leave this post up, because it is all based on the most current data for treating Covid at home. Everyone should do their own research, and come to their own conclusions.

Hi TD, is there much weight to hydroxychloroquine not being rolled out for covid, because it's too cheap and big pharma would lose too much money?

Thanks, and get well soon!

Ps with all that vit C, wouldn't it be better to administer through that lipsom? Lipsol? way? Sorry I can't remember the name.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

maybe we could look back in history and see if there were horrid folk that wanted a convenient disaster to exploit in order to increase control mechanisms.

9-11, Bay of pigs, pearl harbour , the Reichstag fire. nah you right no-one uses disasters to bring in more controls.

MSPs have passed emergency legislation giving the Scottish government new powers to tackle the coronavirus crisis.
Nicola Sturgeon announces new Aberdeen lockdown

These are new controls and new powers - look around the world there is technology tracking required in many countries.

Will it all go back to normal once the virus has been mutated to a Flu status or will it never be gone and therefore oh look controls to save the population are required?
Just in case another virus happens - just in - Another contagious virus has been spreading in China since April or before, killing 7 people. Among the symptoms are a fever and cough. Fatality rate is over 10%.

Fingers crossed the tracking effects everyone and we become a more civil society.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

maybe we could look back in history and see if there were horrid folk that wanted a convenient disaster to exploit in order to increase control mechanisms.

9-11, Bay of pigs, pearl harbour , the Reichstag fire. nah you right no-one uses disasters to bring in more controls.

MSPs have passed emergency legislation giving the Scottish government new powers to tackle the coronavirus crisis.
Nicola Sturgeon announces new Aberdeen lockdown

These are new controls and new powers - look around the world there is technology tracking required in many countries.

Will it all go back to normal once the virus has been mutated to a Flu status or will it never be gone and therefore oh look controls to save the population are required?
Just in case another virus happens - just in - Another contagious virus has been spreading in China since April or before, killing 7 people. Among the symptoms are a fever and cough. Fatality rate is over 10%.

Fingers crossed the tracking effects everyone and we become a more civil society.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Thank you so much. That information you gave is super valuable, as always. I took a screen shot for safe keeping.

Again, best wishes, and god speed in your recovery!

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

edit on 8/6/2020 by tennisdawg because: double post

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Hydroxychloroquine has become such a political beach ball in the USA that it is hard to tread through all of the BS being put out right now. I tend to only review medical journals and studies from Europe or Japan when dealing with Hydroxychloroquine. I personally think it has very little value over Quercetin, at least as far as the intended purpose, which is being a conduit for the Zinc. They both showed to be somewhat effective against SARS. I do think everyone should keep an open mind either way. Hydroxychloroquine is a last resort drug for me because I only have one kidney.

You are correct about the Vitamin C, as most people will have upset stomach when they go over 2000 mg per day. I have built up a tolerance, so 3000 mg is no big deal. I have used liposomal Vit C in the past, and I plan to cook up a batch this weekend (gotta find that old electric jewelry cleaner in my basement).

tennisdawg

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

Quercetin 2x daily 400mg
Zinc 3x daily 50 mg
GABA - 2x daily 1000 mg
Aspirin - 81mg 1x daily

Hi TD, is there much weight to hydroxychloroquine not being rolled out for covid, because it's too cheap and big pharma would lose too much money?

Ps with all that vit C, wouldn't it be better to administer through that lipsom? Lipsol? way? Sorry I can't remember the name.

Thanks

edit on 8/6/2020 by tennisdawg because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Hydroxychloroquine has become such a political beach ball in the USA that it is hard to tread through all of the BS being put out right now. I tend to only review medical journals and studies from Europe or Japan when dealing with Hydroxychloroquine. I personally think it has very little value over Quercetin, at least as far as the intended purpose, which is being a conduit for the Zinc. They both showed to be somewhat effective against SARS. I do think everyone should keep an open mind either way. Hydroxychloroquine is a last resort drug for me because I only have one kidney.

You are correct about the Vitamin C, as most people will have upset stomach when they go over 2000 mg per day. I have built up a tolerance, so 3000 mg is no big deal. I have used liposomal Vit C in the past, and I plan to cook up a batch this weekend (gotta find that old electric jewelry cleaner in my basement).

tennisdawg

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

Quercetin 2x daily 400mg
Zinc 3x daily 50 mg
GABA - 2x daily 1000 mg
Aspirin - 81mg 1x daily

Thanks

Cool, thanks for the info 👍

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Hope your precautions and immune system resolves the internal battle quickly.

Did you see this paper Salt Water Vs. COVID-19: Researchers Launch Study to Lessen Symptoms and Duration of Illness

Can't hurt to kill a few of the little surface buggers while we can, eh!

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

Hope your precautions and immune system resolves the internal battle quickly.

Did you see this paper Salt Water Vs. COVID-19: Researchers Launch Study to Lessen Symptoms and Duration of Illness

Can't hurt to kill a few of the little surface buggers while we can, eh!

That’s a great study! I’m sure these simple precautions/treatments can make a difference.

copper-infused sale solution may “decrease the potential risk of viral infection by both a mechanical and biological effect.”

I wonder what’s the best method to infuse the copper into the salt water. I’m guessing it’s it’s simply add salt, add copper powder supplement, mix with a spoon and gargle! I wonder what dose of copper to use. It’s not for ingestion, so may not big a critical issue, but can too much damage the tissue or teeth?

Good find!

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I’m very sorry to hear you’ve got it. Best wishes and prayers to you. Thanks for making the effort to updates us - they mean a lot from someone who’s posts on this thread have been of such a consistently high standard.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Numbers Update for Europe, and Elsewhere :

BNO :

www.worldometers.info...
bnonews.com...

So it's been really, really hot here.
yesterday's Numbers were about ~1600
Todays are ~2200.

The bar for opening was less than ~1000 per day.
We are over double that.

We'll see what happens...

edit : Missed last night, had too much red wine, back to work this week, up at 5.45am...Fell asleep about Half ten.
edit on 7-8-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyBalls2

So one chart says 98 deaths and the other says 0 for the UK......??????

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyBalls2
So it's been really, really hot here.
yesterday's Numbers were about ~1600
Todays are ~2200.

The bar for opening was less than ~1000 per day.
We are over double that.

We'll see what happens...

edit : Missed last night, had too much red wine, back to work this week, up at 5.45am...Fell asleep about Half ten.

That’s an ugly hour to get up for work. Thanks for still putting in the time to keep us updated whenever you can.

Speaking of ugly, I think we’ll really start to see the ugly side of our leaders now, as they lie, spin and move goalposts in order to resist full lockdowns. But as usual that money before lives mentality will backfire: everyday they deny the inevitable is another week, then month added to the full lockdown when ICUs are full.

new topics

top topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join