It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctors say Chloroquinine works, the media says its BS.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutch947
Zinc is the "silver bullet" for the virus. It disrupts the replicase (enzyme) from making more single stranded RNA viruses. The key is to get the zinc past the phospholipid bilayer via ion channel which zinc is an ion. Quercetin, check Amazon, is an ionophore...meaning, it opens the ion channel for zinc to enter infected cell, and disrupt the virus replication process.

A virus is dead material.People cant catch it.

We are killing a Pleomorphic Bacteria and the zinc I bait to lure it to the anti-parasitic that will kill it...zinc is its fuel....we use its fuel source as bait...the rest of that is BS....mumbo jumbo.

Iron is also used as bait with Wormwood.In a specific phase Iron is its main fuel so we bait it with that .

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
A survey of physicians from around the world. 33% of those doctors have used Hydroxychloroquine in treating COVID-19 patients.

Outside the US, Hydroxychloroquine was equally used for diagnosed patients with mild to severe symptoms whereas in the US it wasmost commonly used for high risk diagnosed patients

37% of physicians who have treated COVID-19 patients believe Hydroxychloroquine is the most effective therapy of a list of 15 options

32% of the physicians think that Azithromycin or similar antibiotics is the most effective therapy

32% think that nothing is the most effective therapy, meaning I guess, that nothing really works.

public-cdn.sermo.com...

All anecdotal.

edit on 4/5/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

While true for SARS-CoV-2, for SARS-CoV (and some other respiratory diseases), the research of using zinc ionophores goes back almost 20 years.

I dont think the initial use of hydroxy chloroquine in this current outbreak was just a stroke of luck, Id imagine that the doctors were at least tangentially aware of the research that was already out there for years.

Like most medical research, the papers can be tough to "grok" for non-medical doctors, but it is there.

The addition of zinc supplementation seems to still be missing from many of the conversations too. And, if the zinc ionophores are only working as a facilitator, without any addition of zinc, their efficacy would be limited by how much zinc is present in the body of a given patient.

The research itself is fascinating, especially given that it has shown wide reaching implications beyond just SARS-CoV-2.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: anonentity

Everyone with half a brain knows mask work.

The government lies to you saying they do not work for you but every healthcare worker needs them. I understand why but it is a laughable lie.

Yea and NO , Mask do work but only a certain grade of mask is proper to keep out viral particles and other smaller biohazards. The mask most civilians are wearing the simple paper mask will keep them from spreading around the virus if they happen to have it, But it does lilttle to nothing to keep out live viruses. Meaning if they cough or sneeze it will hold in the sputum but thats about it.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Everything is anecdotal unless you were the one conducting the tests . People dying in hospital is only hearsay until you see it for yourself. But we think that their is a high possibility that it is true because of the sources.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Everything is anecdotal unless you were the one conducting the tests .

No.
Clinical tests involve controls and blinds which can determine whether a treatment actually has an effect. Anecdotal evidence does not, there is no way to tell if it was the treatment used which led to the result found.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

What I mean Phage , when some one tells you the trials have been done, and you take that onboard. It is anecdotal to you. You didn't do the trials, how would you know if it was BS. If I told you to take zinc supplements because they lessen the impact of a viral infection, you would quite rightly say where are the trials to prove your statement. Well their aren't any because a simple zinc supplement is the last thing the people financing the trials want to here. You would have to try it out yourself.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

If I told you to take zinc supplements because they lessen the impact of a viral infection, you would quite rightly say where are the trials to prove your statement.
Yes.

Well their aren't any because a simple zinc supplement is the last thing the people financing the trials want to here.
Actually there are various controlled studies about zinc and it's efficacy for various things.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Common then share??

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Really? You don't know how to do this?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The higher death rate has to do with the spread of the virus before any measures were taken, and also to the effectiveness of the methods chosen.

China built new hospitals, virtually imprisoned the populations for a few weeks, and had massive campaigns to wash everything down with biocides, on top of the things the US is doing.

The drugs work, but only a little bit. You need to do more, faster, and more fully, before the virus takes hold of all the population.

The consequences of not doing those things are far worse than the advantages.

Yeah that's when you know its bad...when they have trucks and men in suits like its Chernobyl washing everything
edit on 5-4-2020 by Bloodworth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

So in this study Zinc was given at the onset of the cold, in this trial zinc gluconate , at the end of the study it was found it significantly reduced the duration. So if the patient already had an elevated level of zinc in expectation of elevated risk, would he have got a cold in the first place?, as the time required for it to get into the system must also be significant. academic.oup.com... Ionospheres of metals kill bugs. Yeh I know.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

So in this study Zinc was given at the onset of the cold, in this trial zinc gluconate , at the end of the study it was found it significantly reduced the duration.

Cool. Now find studies that say it doesn't.

If you dare.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Exactly for every study that says this or that is positive, you can find a study which says the opposite. So as far as I am concerned if someone who has some skin in the game says anything I tend to listen.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

So as far as I am concerned if someone who has some skin in the game says anything I tend to listen.

Skin in the game is a phrase made popular by renowned investor Warren Buffett referring to a situation in which high-ranking insiders use their own money to buy stock in the company they are running. The aphorism is particularly common in business, finance, and gambling, and is also used in politics.

www.investopedia.com...

Good to know where you're coming from and are honest about it.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Thats not what I heard.
I heard them repeat what the doctors are saying.
That it is a malaria and lupis drug that has been around for a long time
and that results of it being effective are anecdotal but that the evidence is good.
That there are trials going on all over the world right now to see what works and this drug is included in those trials.

Thats what I heard on MSNBC.
no one was saying it was BS. so dont know why you would say that.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

The government lies to you saying they do not work for you but every healthcare worker needs them. I understand why but it is a laughable lie.

Healthcare workers need to wear masks because they might have sars-cov2, or other infectious things that they might pass on.
The primary reason they need the masks more then you is because THEY are the ones on the front lines, they need to be protected because they are the ones who can and will bring this under control and are the ones treating the sick.

You don't need 500 masks for your self. They go through multiple masks every day, as they are only effective for a few hours.

The government isnt lying to you, they are hoping youre intelligent enough to understand why a healthcare worker needs healthcare ppe more then you, a non health-care civilian.

You're worried about wearing a mask.
Let me ask you a few things to show you the pointlessness of you wearing one.
Are you covering your eyes? Because the infection gets in from there too.
Are you constantly touching your face? Picking your nose? Picking your ear?
Do you regularly wash your hands for 30 seconds with soap? I bet half the time you use a toilet you don't wash your jands afterwards, like most people dont.
When you've been out in public during this pandemic and return home, do you leave your shoes outside? Do you spray them with disinfectant?
Do you strip your clothes off immediately and wash them, and then jump in the shower?
Do you sanitize your car?
Do you sanitize door handles fridge doors, keyboards remote controls, and other common touch/use surfaces and items?

I guarantee the answer to most of that is a No.
So what good do you think wearing a face mask is going to do you?

The problem isnt the government lying, its not even what they are saying.
The problem is most people have poor hygeine to begin with. Most dont wash hands after going to the toilet.
Now everyone is panicking because subconsciously they know all that.

And if you doubt what Im saying about healthcare workers needing their proper ppe, it comes straight from friends who are doctors and nurses. Go try speaking to them.
Try speaking to those in France who are told to reuse their masks because there's no more, because China bought everything in January.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

It's also pretty messed up that it seems to be physically impossible to make enough of a simple thing like a mask for everyone in any reasonable timeframe when lives depend on it. I mean, think about how many mindlessly complicated things humans manufacture in massive quantities every day and we can't make enough masks for everyone to stop a virus that has the whole planet in lockdown.

I e been saying the same thing . They are so easy to make
They should be as easy as making plastic bags .
I don’t understand why it seems to difficult .

I understand a lot of our supplies came from China ,
But to process even a dye plate in a machine shop and get these up and running should not be that complicated .

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Drink more tonic water then ....

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: mortex

Healthcare workers need to wear masks because they might have sars-cov2, or other infectious things that they might pass on.
The primary reason they need the masks more then you is because THEY are the ones on the front lines, they need to be protected because they are the ones who can and will bring this under control and are the ones treating the sick.

You don't need 500 masks for your self. They go through multiple masks every day, as they are only effective for a few hours.

The government isnt lying to you, they are hoping youre intelligent enough to understand why a healthcare worker needs healthcare ppe more then you, a non health-care civilian.

You're worried about wearing a mask.
Let me ask you a few things to show you the pointlessness of you wearing one.
Are you covering your eyes? Because the infection gets in from there too.
Are you constantly touching your face? Picking your nose? Picking your ear?
Do you regularly wash your hands for 30 seconds with soap? I bet half the time you use a toilet you don't wash your jands afterwards, like most people dont.
When you've been out in public during this pandemic and return home, do you leave your shoes outside? Do you spray them with disinfectant?
Do you strip your clothes off immediately and wash them, and then jump in the shower?
Do you sanitize your car?
Do you sanitize door handles fridge doors, keyboards remote controls, and other common touch/use surfaces and items?

I guarantee the answer to most of that is a No.
So what good do you think wearing a face mask is going to do you?

The problem isnt the government lying, its not even what they are saying.
The problem is most people have poor hygeine to begin with. Most dont wash hands after going to the toilet.
Now everyone is panicking because subconsciously they know all that.

And if you doubt what Im saying about healthcare workers needing their proper ppe, it comes straight from friends who are doctors and nurses. Go try speaking to them.
Try speaking to those in France who are told to reuse their masks because there's no more, because China bought everything in January.

This is a LIVING Pleomorphic Bacteria that travels in a fluidic conduit CAMOFLAGED AS A PIECE OF DEAD VIRAL MATERIAL ...then Then that FLUIDIC CONDUIT BE IT DROPLETS IN THE AIR OR MUCOUS ON A NANDRAIL expires....it DOES NOT DIE QUICKLY AS IT SHOULD … because it has a "fat coating" that protects it until it is degraded and loses physical continuity and dies quickly like other unprotected relatives would.... this bacteria an extremely long lifespan after it leaves its fluidic host.

Basically it can be viewed correctly as a DUST....BECAUSE IT DROPS OUT OF THE AIR ANY AND EVERYWHERE....it can be shaken off of clothes or hats or hair or items.....it gets VERYWHERE DUST CAN GET...so now you see the real implications of this....a hospital/grocery store/building is absolutely filled with this dust and its at all stages of its 1/2 life in the air so is constantly and consistently dropping out of the air everywhere all the time...its frightening...to top it off they are seeking to treat and protect from only virally whatever that means anyways sources....when this is a BACTERIA....that can present in what we call viral form size shape/mass and travel along what we call viral conduits in the body.

Luckily this is extremely easy to stop when correct treatment is given and there are a PLETHORA OF THOSE available to everyone in every country for next to nothing cost wise.

If we do not educate people on how to self treat then the only option to stop the deaths from growing exponentially is to enforce global quaranteens so as to leave all the bacterial dust laying everywhere alone to die as its protective " fat coating" degrades...simple time will kill this enemy for us....but clearly this is proving to be a helpful but non viable solution....luckily for us all if we keep making current efforts to quaranteen and leave places empty for at least 14 days and adjust for environmentally sympathetic circumstances where it can live LONGER THAN WE THINK POSSIBLE....combined with Global Anti-parasitic Treatment methods…. and we will kick its arse in not time flat.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join