It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 236
<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: crankyoldman

Gov. Cuomo looked disgusting - nipples pierced and protruding in his white shirt before the entire country. Very very disrespectful.

Please tell me you made that up. I absolutely do not want to imagine that man with pierced nipples.

Argh! … Too late. Were they the classic Janet Jackson sunburst?

If my eyes were ruined yours get ruined too

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: onehuman

Check the results...

4bb96075acadc3d80b5

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Sufi doing what he does best. You have a beautiful mind fren as well all the other crazies in these threads.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Creep Thumper - my family dealt with the same type of thing... in 2016 my 35 year old brother passed away in the hospital due to kidney/liver failure because doctors & physician assistants prescribed phamaceuticals that did not interact well - no autopsy and statute of limitations has passed so no medical malpractice suit.... totally F'd up how common this can be...

RIP

So young. Condolences. 😥

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Same people who brought us the whacked numbers Rush is discussing right now.

Our country, ruined by hacks. 🤬

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Maybe the whacked numbers are why Birx was looking like she swallowed poison at that recent presser.

Bet her bowels liquified.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Remember Theranos? CEO Hybrid vampire fraudster (fake demonic male voice) Elizabeth Holmes.
Theranos was dismantled. The company no longer exists. The rise and fall of Elizabeth Holmes, who started Theranos when she was 19 and will now stand trial over 'massive fraud' in August 2020.

ANOTHER STRANGE CORONA VIRUS CONNECTION: THERANOS
Theranos vampire lives on: Owner of failed blood-testing biz's patents sues maker of actual COVID-19-testing kit

It gets worse. While Theranos’ patents, obtained by an outfit called Fortress Investment Group in 2018, do not relate to a testing machine that actually works, they are being used to sue a manufacturer whose medical-testing machine not only works but is being used to detect the presence of the COVID-19 coronavirus.

Check out former Theranos "All-star board"...

which included William Perry (former U.S. Secretary of Defense), Henry Kissinger (former U.S. Secretary of State), Sam Nunn (former U.S. Senator), Bill Frist (former U.S. Senator and heart-transplant surgeon), Gary Roughead (Admiral, USN, retired), James Mattis (General, USMC), Richard Kovacevich (former Wells Fargo Chairman and CEO) and Riley Bechtel (chairman of the board and former CEO at Bechtel Group)

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Day 999 of the Q-uarantine, what song cancer did you wake up with this morning cranky? Thanks for asking, Mr. Roboto.

Now on to more important stuffssss...

CDD

Not surprising but notice the serious drop off of deaths 44,532 to 26,190. From the start of the Q-uarantine the deaths have been cut in half. Who'd have thought that living life might be a contributor to death?

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

Gov. Cuomo looked disgusting - nipples pierced and protruding in his white shirt before the entire country. Very very disrespectful.

Please tell me you made that up. I absolutely do not want to imagine that man with pierced nipples.

What in the ever-loving....

….I'm sorry, but DAFUQ ? The man seriously has nipple piercing on under his shirt!

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yes he does. You didnt know Gov. Cuomo was a freak?

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

What in the ever-loving....

….I'm sorry, but DAFUQ ? The man seriously has nipple piercing on under his shirt!

No one knows for sure because neither he nor his people will admit to it, but experts in the field say otherwise. People on reddit figured it had to be done in the last 3 years as pictures of him from 2017 don't show the door knockers on his pokies. Not sure why politicians hide stupid mundane ish like that. Show your constituents that you're human, and that you can relate to them, that's my POV 🤷‍♂️.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This Q Movement is brilliant.

Start with a bunch of cryptic messages that only the hardened anons can decypher, drops that make more sense as time passes.

And as we get closer to disclosure, as the movement gains popularity, the messages become more deliberate and clear; more accessible and understandable to the masses, and focus on discerning the truth and thinking for yourself.

Brilliant!

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Q #3920

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 0f75ee No.8735349 📁
Apr 9 2020 13:33:28 (EST) NEW
What happens when state actor(s) [assets] are removed?
How does a state actor gain leverage over a person in power [re: blackmail]?
Define 'Traitor'.
Data exchange(s) can be very dangerous.
Q

Cheers

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

There’s one more....

Icing on the cake ....

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Q #3921

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 0f75ee No.8735398 📁
Apr 9 2020 13:37:17 (EST) NEW
FISA INDICTMENTS = START
Q

Cheers

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Q #3921

FISA INDICTMENTS = START
Q

Cheers

Now this post has me feeling giddy inside. I wonder if we are getting some FISA indictments between tomorrow (D.J.T day) and Easter? I wont put much faith into it until it happens but damn, am I excited!
edit on 9-4-2020 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoomGiggle

Q #3921

FISA INDICTMENTS = START
Q

Cheers

Now this post has me feeling giddy inside. I wonder if we are getting some FISA indictments between tomorrow (D.J.T day) and Easter? I wont put much faith into it until it happens but damn, am I excited!

yeah i will believe it when i see it. hopefully it will happen and it will be against the top players and not the sacrificial peeons.

indictments happen all the time , lets see if any are worthy of a boom or deal with black hats names Q likes to throw around.
edit on 53430America/ChicagoThu, 09 Apr 2020 13:53:06 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoomGiggle

Q #3921

FISA INDICTMENTS = START
Q

Cheers

Me too!

Please don't let this time be like those others .....

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Q3922

Apr 9 2020 13:44:10 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
Q

www.theguardian.com...
edit on 9-4-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Q's track record is perfect when he makes an announcement about something being very imminent.

<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join