It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 228
<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
a reply to: Aallanon

Of course,
Multiple sites within SW are cleared & destroyed.
Multiple sites within PNW are cleared & destroyed.

What went on in AL where the PBS of AL reported a ring from Mobile were trafficking kids from S America? After that report from PBS, silence. I have family around Redstone that didn't even know the PBS story when that is so huge to stop the trafficking of children.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Some antifa punk will come bring CV-19 or try to say they have it and do crazy stuff. I can see it now "Antifa spit on people who attend rally!"

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

The liberal media will go bezerk when President Trump announces his next rally.

It will probably be in a state where there is not much Coronavirus. And despite President Trump advising people not to attend if they fear for their medical safety, the Auditorium will be packed.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
Did anyone see this live?

The Look Trump and Barr do is hilarious. We need some curb your enthusiasm music to it.

Twitter

That was great. Thank you for sharing it. I am glad that President Trump has some help on his side, because he is going to need a lot of it to take down evil people who do this...

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hmm I never saw that maybe that banana was to cover up who was there in this pic, Bill Gates Jr.

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: Justoneman

That looks like the same picture where someone is holding up a banana in front of the two Obamas

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Some antifa punk will come bring CV-19 or try to say they have it and do crazy stuff. I can see it now "Antifa spit on people who attend rally!"

It will probably be in a state where there is not much Coronavirus. And despite President Trump advising people not to attend if they fear for their medical safety, the Auditorium will be packed.

Jesus, don't give those fools ideas.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: pavil

Ask Africa that ... In fact has the Peace Keeper troops ever done anything but make Pieces?

Well I'm sure they created a lot of babies with all the child rape that was going on by UN Peacekeepers.

link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

Q3917 is also the 542nd PRIME.... kinda rings like "Prime cut"?

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 856327 No.8726249 📁
Apr 8 2020 16:37:40 (EST) NEW
[out of order_insert important]
twitter.com...📁
Did you think 'spirit cooking' was just pretend?
cannibalclub.org...📁
Q

[out of order_insert important]... my read of this is "This practice is OUT OF ORDER, so we inserted a spy to bring it down".
edit on 8-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

link   
I wonder if the ventilators are needed for other reasons than the Corona Virus? I bet only a small number are needed for the respiratory illness, and the majority might be needed for another disease that I'm not going to talk about. From the last "Q" drop, it looks like this is coming to a head soon.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
Did anyone see this live?

The Look Trump and Barr do is hilarious. We need some curb your enthusiasm music to it.

Twitter

Thanks for the laugh! It was hilarious.

Funny how Trump asks the tongue-in-cheek question "or will it be like this forever". It's amazing to see so many people thinking and stating that the economy has been destroyed, as if its forever. Or acting like we've lost all of our rights forever. From day one anybody that has a basic understanding of viruses knows that this is all temporary, just a short glitch in time. I didn't see the whole press meeting but from that clip, IMO, that's the point he's making with this sarcasm.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Already groups of idiots are going to stores holding signs saying CV19 and start spitting on the vegetables so the food is destroyed. That is crap.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Good news. Senior officials in the intelligence Community are finally getting sick of Adam Schiff.

dailycaller.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: OsirianObsidian
One more drop...this one about the Human Farming Project.

Human Farming Project Facebook

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
don’t forget John of God.

Those tentacles reach farther than one might suspect

So sensational it appears it’s all false at first glance.

I tried, unsuccessfully, to debunk it for a very long time.

edit on 8-4-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Already groups of idiots are going to stores holding signs saying CV19 and start spitting on the vegetables so the food is destroyed. That is crap.

Yes. I saw two videos a couple of days ago.

In the first, an Asian woman was touching a bunch of laptops on display. She was confronted, but continued to do it.

In the second, an Asian man put his hand down his pants and touched all the buttons on an elevator.

People are despicable.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

Q3917 is also the 542nd PRIME.... kinda rings like "Prime cut"?

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 856327 No.8726249 📁
Apr 8 2020 16:37:40 (EST) NEW
[out of order_insert important]
twitter.com...📁
Did you think 'spirit cooking' was just pretend?
cannibalclub.org...📁
Q

[out of order_insert important]... my read of this is "This practice is OUT OF ORDER, so we inserted a spy to bring it down".

And where does it fall on the original Q clock

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
Greetings Patriots.
Apologies for inaccurate “96” to next contact with y’all. As is known, timelines are fluid. Was unable to update until conclusion point reached.

Uptick in human trafficking news.
More and more will continue to come out.

Thank you for the update, Warrio

Do Not Fear.
For we are winning.
They can’t stop what’s happening.
Panic panic panic.

Never before in my life have I believed more in Q and those behind the scenes. Keep The Faith!

Semper Fidelis

Thank you for checking in with us from the front lines, Warrior. With what has been discussed with regards to the white hat response to this pandemic with the black hats drug/child trafficking and adrenochrome supply chain disrupted, it reminds me that the sacrifice all of us are making with regards to our regular everyday life is well worth what is being accomplished behind the scenes. I'll gladly work from home, give up going to a concert or a ballgame, and eat home cooked meals for several weeks in order to help save the children/ prevent casualties from a possible FF. Thank you for your service to this country and the whole world.
edit on 8-4-2020 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I can't get the CannibalClub.org site to load. Anyone else having trouble?

I remember not long ago there was a debate over that website because it's layout makes it look absolutely fake. Just like the Human Farming Project FB looks fake. Is Q's drop confirming that they're real?

They parody themselves through media, art and entertainment, disclosing truth through "fiction" in order to create confusion

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
"The one thing every man fears is the unknown"

if we stop fearing the unknown, they can't hold us hostage, anymore

Yep, lotta truth to that. However, this one really got me...

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Trillium, Q3917 is on the 16th circle and 9th layer at the 13 minute position.

<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join