It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Are there a lot of microbiologists, who could have helped with the COVID-19 pandemic, dead or missing under strange circumstances?

Aids conference says 100 researchers may have been on flight MH17

Session held ahead of Aids 2014 conference told email exchanges show about 100 attendees booked on flight MH17

www.theguardian.com...

The worlds top anti-virus microbiologists are being killed off. By 2005, 40 were dead. Today, over 100.

Many murdered, the rest died under very suspicious circumstances. It is known they were all working on highly sensitive or government-funded research projects tied to bio-weapons and viral pandemics.
Are these silenced ‘whistleblowers’ who knew too much?

Why didn’t the mainstream media report in on these stories?

tapnewswire.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

I’m seeing all these people in China and overseas in masks. But here almost universally they say don’t use masks. It comes from people in the health field. I’m wondering is it just a selfish thing where they need the masks.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   

An influential former Chinese property executive who called President Xi Jinping a "clown" over a speech he made last month about the government's efforts to battle the coronavirus has gone missing, three of his friends told Reuters.
Ren Zhiqiang, a member of China's ruling Communist Party and a former top executive of state-controlled property developer Huayuan Real Estate Group, has not been contactable since March 12, they said.
"Many of our friends are looking for him," his close friend and businesswoman Wang Ying said in a statement to Reuters, describing them as being "extremely anxious."
"Ren Zhiqiang is a public figure and his disappearance is widely known. The institutions responsible for this need to give a reasonable and legal explanation for this as soon as possible," she said.

www.jpost.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: clay2 baraka

I’m seeing all these people in China and overseas in masks. But here almost universally they say don’t use masks. It comes from people in the health field. I’m wondering is it just a selfish thing where they need the masks.

I think it is because there are no mask to be bought, but they should be telling everyone to wear a scarf. that is better then nothing

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Wow. That reply was not intended for your post.

I think the government realizes it doesn't have enough PPE for a large outbreak.. So that is why you are seeing this narrative from the health field.
edit on 3/15/2020 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Live updates

Here are the rest of the cases, broken down by state:

Alabama: 5

Alaska: 1

Arizona: 12

Arkansas: 12

California: 286 (including five deaths)

Colorado: 101 (including one death)

[...]

krdo.com...
edit on Sun Mar 15 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
bookmark, for 3/21/20.

riding the wings of pestilence.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I was isolated, immobilized, in an upstairs apartment for months due to a severe injury and quarantine would be a very similar experience.

I have seen videos out of china of quarantined people jumping out windows.

Besides food and toilet paper come up with a mental health plan to cope with the isolation of quarantine:

Below is a very good article explaining how isolation from quarantine can affect your health. I can't stress enough, making a routine is critical in this situation.

One thing that really helped me in my situation was dedicating each day to making a slight improvement toward improving my situation.

Reach out daily to others, especially those single people braving quarantine alone. You might just save someone's life..

www.businessinsider.com...-effects-of-a-quarantine-can-be-psychologically-dam aging-in-the-long-term-4

edit on 3/15/2020 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   
So without reading thru 5 threads and hundreds of pages - can anyone summarize / update -

Is China not manufacturing again or still seeing lots of cases (are their #s totally false on worldometer since the % # out of Italy vs. # out of China are so different?)

Also, this is a very odd little Mar 9th video (maybe using crafting and glue sticks to avoid censorship while this guy walks around Beijing showing how empty the streets are and the temperature and social distancing measures and child labor bleach spraying??

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Coronavirus has hit Idaho

West Virginia is the last state standing

www.newsweek.com...

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell
I have seen in the news a lot of recently confirmed cases have flown in from the US.

They are also still confirmed cases coming through from countries where people flew in prior bans (Iran / Italy)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: trusername

i don't think he can leave China these days

(post by DJTrumpandMCPence removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Not sure if this was posted already,

French doctors warn that Ibuprofen and other anti inflammatory drugs worsen covid19 Infection

www.nytimes.com...

study

Be careful while self medicating, you could make things worse.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: downunda

I'm not clear what our Government is doing. We have zero cases of unknown origin, it is not spreading here at the moment.

Scott Morrison tightens travel restrictions So Scotty from Marketing is acting the big man...SMH.......This is too late......way too late.

And

Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk said there were heavy fines for anyone who did not follow the directive to self-isolate under the 'Public Health Emergency Act'. "That bill was passed in early February and there are penalties for not complying with the notification and that is around $13,000," she said.

It is now not beyond the realms of possibility that your life can be turned upside down..... just because someone thinks you have something that in all probability you don't.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

As is said, politicians are over represented.

Is it because they have a greater access to tests or ....

it is because they want to make it real for us !

Two PM have their wives infected... you can add some mayors and other deputies that are not listed here

I think they want to prepare people for what's comming... They personalize it to make it real...

By the way, cnn made this 3 hours after my initial post on this.. they are here....

edit on 15-3-2020 by Maker22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2020 by Maker22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I'm near Detroit cases in my state doubled over night Saturday.

My cousin works at a local grocery store stocking. He deals with the public all day. He told his boss he won't be back until it's over.

He lives with me and my grandmother. My grandmother is 80 and I have lung issues. We're doing as much as we can to limit our exposure to the public.

My mom had lung cancer. I drove her to chemo and radiation every day for months. The treatments damaged her lungs. My step dad continues working. I wouldn't be surprised if eventual he brought the virus home. Surviving lung cancer only to get killed by a pandemic.

Eventually they're gonna have to shut down work places to contain this because if they don't it's just going to keep spreading.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: KindraLaBelle

Reduces fever where the immune system is at its optimal and allows the virus to multiply and strengthen unabated
bookmarked

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   
A wet tshirt can substitute somewhat for a mask. But one would also need wraparound glasses, gloves, how about ear muffs? Would thick hair deter the tiny virus from getting into a head? a reply to: musicismagic

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join