It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JamieJJones
Resident Evils just starting on tv. Going to watch it but it feels weird in the current climate. Not quite as enjoyable.

I feel like this makes it more enjoyable. At least we aren't dealing with zombies ... yet.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohwellurwrong

originally posted by: JamieJJones
Resident Evils just starting on tv. Going to watch it but it feels weird in the current climate. Not quite as enjoyable.

I feel like this makes it more enjoyable. At least we aren't dealing with zombies ... yet.

Not yet anyway.

In fact zombies will be preferble to hordes of thinking people out scavenging for food and toilet paper.

Wish I had a gun or 2. Edit or I could get a box of matches - "keep back or the toilet roll gets it".
edit on 14-3-2020 by JamieJJones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Just got the email, universities are officially shutting down. Students not allowed in to collect personal items. There are emergency plans to house those in need but no commencement no anything.

Only critical staff report which is something we have only seen during hurricanes or blizzards. This could last for weeks or months. We aren't even going to be allowed to take breaks together etc. Only good thing is the pay, almost 90 an hour now, hopefully the commute is easier now.

This means research will expand like crazy which will make things really interesting as we grow this stuff. Last week they were doing daily disinfection of public transportation. I bet they shut them down now. Stores are moving towards holiday hours too which is crazy.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The cracks are starting to appear in rural nsw, customers now limited to 1 of each item, TP, pasta, rice, sanitizer etc, there was no pasta left on the shelves this morning, as well as a shortage on quite a few items, friends that work at the supermarket tell me it's been nonstop for the last 3 days, the panic is spreading.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

What country are you in ?

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I forgot if you mentioned where you are? I’m surprised to hear students can’t even go get their stuff

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

United States, New England. Dense population calls for extreme measures. They're not doing this because it's dangerous, it's too prevent a health system overload. Most hospitals are already at 60% capacity so they have to limit spread. Young people and kids will spread this with mild or no symptoms, slowing it down is the only hope for some type of success in limiting the impact.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: pasiphae

Its because of the timing falling around the same time as spring break during March for many universities, the students may already be gone or taking time off. Many do have items because of the move to online classes.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

Don't say the zed word.
- Shaun of the Dead

yes! i hate that they can run fast!
next western vampires will hop slowly!
like chinese vampires....

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

originally posted by: malektaus
a reply to: JamieJJones

28 days later
the Stand
Contagion
Andromeda Strain
Outbreak
Omega Man
Out Break

and all the zombie movies

With the possibility of the virus causing damage to testicles/hormones-you need to add Children of Men to your list.(society collapses due to global birth rate dropping to zero).

Don't forget The Crazies. Plane with bio weapon lands in river and infects a small farm town. Even has the town under military quarantine.

Fun movie!

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

and I absolutely agree.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

originally posted by: malektaus
a reply to: JamieJJones

28 days later
the Stand
Contagion
Andromeda Strain
Outbreak
Omega Man
Out Break

and all the zombie movies

With the possibility of the virus causing damage to testicles/hormones-you need to add Children of Men to your list.(society collapses due to global birth rate dropping to zero).

Don't forget The Crazies. Plane with bio weapon lands in river and infects a small farm town. Even has the town under military quarantine.

Fun movie!

Ever seen " sam hell comes to frogtown "?

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
US dont test people so they can hide the numbers!
All lyes and deceit.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Mayor of Teaneck, NJ is asking all residents to self-quarantine.

Link

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Interesting. My friend in Ohio says Kroger has shortened their hours to 7am-9pm.

edit on 14-3-2020 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

What?! No....Lol!

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Interesting. My friend in Ohio says Kroger has shortened their hours to 7am-9pm. No holiday hours in her area of Cincinnati.

I just heard that a local grocery chain near me in PA will shorten their hours from 24 hours to 6am-midnight.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha

originally posted by: sine.nomine

Don't say the zed word.
- Shaun of the Dead

yes! i hate that they can run fast!

Like the coughing kid in the grocery store today..

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Canada: at least 141, 1 death, 3 in critical condition

BC - 79, 1 dead, 1 critical
Alberta - 39, 2 critical

If Alberta opts to close schools in a bid to slow the spread of COVID-19, it would need to be until at least the end of the school year to be effective, says the province’s chief medical officer of health.

Manitoba - 4
Saskatchewan- 2 presumptive
Ontario - 103 (one is a 3 month old baby); Toronto’s mayor is in self-isolation
Quebec - 24 (one is a child)
New Brunswick - 2 presumptive
PEI - 1
Newfoundland and Labrador- 1

bc.ctvnews.ca...

2. edmontonjournal.com...

www.cbc.ca...[url]

[url]https://saskatoon.ctvnews.ca/sask-health-authority-updates-on-covid-19-plan-1.4853335[url]

[url]https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/toronto-covid-19-march-14-1.5497959[url]

[url]https://montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/covid-19-live-updates-quebec-to-provide-coronavirus-update-at-1-p-m[url]

[url]https://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/n-b-makes-moves-to-slow-spread-of-covid-19-after-second-presumptive-case-1.4853399[url]

[url]https://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/p-e-i-confirms-first-case-of-covid-19-1.4853291

www.thetelegram.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Interesting. My friend in Ohio says Kroger has shortened their hours to 7am-9pm. No holiday hours in her area of Cincinnati.

I just heard that a local grocery chain near me in PA will shorten their hours from 24 hours to 6am-midnight.

Stopping by my grocery today here in NO, they were closing at 9 as well, said they were out of most stock....
tet

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join