It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With 99% Percent of U.S. Covid-19 Victims Classified as Mild - What Entities Benefit From Hysteria?.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Ah-HA! I have finally found the fear-fanning Medical "Expert" whose predictions the Mainstream Media worships, just like they relished Michael Avenatti's (Stormy Daniels' lawyer) predictions.

Her name is LIZ SPECHT. She WRONGLY felt that 1 out of every 10 people (10%) who contracted CoronaVirus-19 would be hospitalized. This is how she described her methodology and formula for predictions, back when there were only 500 cases in the United States.

For this exercise, I’m conservatively assuming that only 10%of cases warrant hospitalization, in part because the U.S. population is younger than Italy’s, and has lower rates of smoking — which may compromise lung health and contribute to poorer prognosis — than both Italy and China.
More at: www.statnews.com...

She used 10%, but of course we know the USA hospitalization rate is only 0.69% according to the latest statistics @ www.worldometers.info...

BUT...for the Satan-possessed people who are in charge of the Mainstream Media, and their favorite fear-mongering medical experts who appear on the air several times a day, the 10% rate of hospitalizations is how they build their doomsday horror stories. (They sure the hell spooked Governor Cuomo, LOL.)

I'm sure by now they realize that nowhere near 10% of Covid-19 infected people are going to be hospitalized. BUT... their EGO will not allow them to admit that they were totally wrong. At least not on National Television.

Plus, CNN and MSNBC really need to keep fear and foreboding alive, now that the Donald Trump Administration has 3 HUGE economic stimulus packages are coming.

Since the 10% number is patently and visibly WRONG, the doctor "experts" are now saying that within 14 days, the wave of Covid-19 carnage that's damaging Italians so bad right now, will be arriving on our shore, and filling USA ICU hospital beds.

They've been saying that on CNN and MSNBC every day for the past 7 days. I wonder how they'll adjust that prediction after two 14 day windows have come and gone without mass Covid-19 critical illnesses in the U.S.?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: Phage

Probably a silly question, is it possible the coronavirus could remain inactive within cells and re-activate another type of infection in the future similar to varicella zoster? I’m aware that’s a species of Herpesviridae however Virology is not my strongest subject.

how long do you reckon this virus has been around that anyone would know the answer to this

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No, we don’t know that. All we know is you keep making up minuscule numbers and running with them without showing how you’ve come up with them.

We also know that as of March 16th the CDC showed a hospitalization rate of 12% and at no point have you shown that despite the total number of cases exploding, the rate of hospitalization has dropped from 12% to less than 1%.

If you can show how you mathed that out for everybody, great. Otherwise I suppose we’ll just wait till you make your next daily thread and do this all over again.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:44 AM
link   

it is highly amusing to watch you critisising other peoples maths statustics and methodology

when your threads are a farcical train wreck

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

it is " possible " that N19COVID will re-animate the dead

we wont know till all the bodoes have rotted to mulch

this " may " we why they are using som many cremations

its hard to re-animate a jug of ashes

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Video shows Italian army trucks transporting coffins from its worst-hit town to remote cremation sites because morgues can't cope with more coronavirus deaths

The Italian army has started ferrying dozens of coffins from Bergamo, its worst-hit town in the country's coronavirus crisis, to remote cremation sites because local morgues can't cope with the number of new deaths.

A convoy of at least ten military trucks was filmed passing through the northern Italian town on Wednesday night.

They were transporting 61 bodies to cremation sites in 12 Italian towns, including Modena and Parma, national newspaper Corriere Della Sera reported.

Twitter video

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Thank-you for the link to: www.cdc.gov...

As suspected, Covid-19 ICU cases are relatively rare. Only 121 since Feb 12th.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

it is highly amusing to watch you critisising other peoples maths statustics and methodology

when your threads are a farcical train wreck

More amusement is at hand.

Check this out! CNN from January 2020:

twitter.com...

"Chinese virus", lol. Sounds racist, doesn't it?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Thank-you for the link to: www.cdc.gov...

As suspected, Covid-19 ICU cases are relatively rare. Only 121 since Feb 12th.

No problem bud, I know actual data is way more meaningful for most of us than fantasy made up numbers. And your OP specifically states “warrant hospitalization,” and nothing about ICU admission.

You moved your own goalposts to cover for your inability to math.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Actually, the moderators closed my ICU thread yesterday. So rather than start another, I'm merging the question posed in that thread to this thread.

Closed yesterday: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Peserc

I wonder if the countries high number of Catholics accounts for a low number of crematoriums?
Catholics believe in the resurrection of the body and so do not usually cremate.
I do not believe it's forbidden just not popular.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Cool story bro. You’re still arguing about ICU cases in a thread about hospitalization. That’s moving the goalposts. You’re still arguing that the 10% hospitalization number from CNN is “patently wrong” when it’s not, and then you not-so-subtly try to shift the conversation to ICU, while trying to make it sound like it’s the same thing. The only one arguing about the rarity of ICU cases here is you, and that’s because your claim that 99% or 99.8% of cases don’t require hospitalization has been proven so comically wrong in two different threads.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: choos

Like I said, I’m not a virologist. Was merely pointing out an example of a virus that can remain dormant in nerve cells and re-activate later.

For example I had chicken pox, sure was itchy and annoying but nothing too bad. Ophthalmic shingles on the other hand nearly finished me off and caused damage to my left eye and permanent scarring.

edit on 19/3/20 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
maybe because rich old white guys are the highest risk of dying

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I'm curious to know the frequency of immunity.

With any disease outbreak there is usually (perhaps always?) a substantial percentage of the population who turn out to be immune.

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Cool story bro. You’re still arguing about ICU cases in a thread about hospitalization. That’s moving the goalposts. You’re still arguing that the 10% hospitalization number from CNN is “patently wrong” when it’s not, and then you not-so-subtly try to shift the conversation to ICU, while trying to make it sound like it’s the same thing. The only one arguing about the rarity of ICU cases here is you, and that’s because your claim that 99% or 99.8% of cases don’t require hospitalization has been proven so comically wrong in two different threads.

Which threads are these?

It would be polite to post links, or at least name them so that other visitors can take a look.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   
When the measures in place to stop the spread of this virus begin causing more deaths than the virus itself, I wonder if the madness will end.

For some people no income means no way to provide for their families as they have no savings.

Already the supermarkets here in London are pretty much stripped bare. Tinned food, meat, bread, bottled water to name just a few things that are becoming impossible to find.

Fuel shortages starting now as well.

Wake the # up people.

edit on 21/3/20 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Ordo ab chao is the masonic Latin motto for order from chaos, end times followed by a NWO.

It may well be the wakening of those in a slumber that creates more chaos.... Once they realise that life and history is all built on lies.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Healthy human immune systems should be given the virus. This is a fact, no danger to a healthy IS. It would build resistance and defence against it and further mutations.
I had the mumps when I was 5 and was isolated, all I had in my room was one book I couldnt read, oh how I loved the pictures in Disneys the sorcerers apprentice.

Everything has meaning.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

The links are posted. It would be polite to make sure something isn’t posted before asking for it to be posted so people don’t have to keep posting the same thing over and over.

edit on 21-3-2020 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

The links are posted. It would be polite to make sure something isn’t posted before asking for it to be posted so people don’t have to keep posting the same thing over and over.

I've looked back several pages. Maybe I missed it?

If finding your links is going to be like looking for a needle in a haystack, then I might as well look for the threads myself and hope I'm seeing the same thing you are when/if I find them (If they exist)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join