It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 245
<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join
share:
Gin

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
twitter.com...

BREAKING: Italy plans to put the northern region on a virtual lockdown until April 3, according to local media

Draft decree seen by La Repubblica says Lombardy and 11 other provinces would be put on lockdown. People would only be allowed to enter or leave in case of emergency

Under this draft decree, all gyms, swimming pools, museums, cultural centers, and ski resorts in those 12 provinces will be closed. Schools have already been closed.

Italy has become the China of Europe with this lockdown.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Whhat do you think about it?

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulReaper

Fever cant melt steel beams, man! Clearly the virus used thermite!!!
edit on 7-3-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: SoulReaper

Fever cant melt steel beams, man! Clearly the virus used thermite!!!

Nano thermite.

Gin

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
It may be necessary to place an age limit on entry into ICU

This article is in italian so need to use translator.

The alarm of the Coordination of intensive care of the region most affected in the letter to Fontana: "In the absence of timely we will be forced to face an event that we can only qualify as a disastrous health calamity". The Italian Society of Anesthesia, Intensive Care and Intensive Care has released a technical document in which it writes that "it may be necessary to set an age limit on entry into intensive care. It is not a question of making merely valuable choices, but of reserving resources that they could be very scarce for those who are primarily more likely to survive "

Things really don't look good there when Italian healthcare has to start planning of who gets to live through ICU and who has to survive on the sideline. Every sort of doctor is being called into action. Retired, GP, quasi graduate nurses, and I'm pretty sure medical students are next.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gin
It may be necessary to place an age limit on entry into ICU

This article is in italian so need to use translator.

The alarm of the Coordination of intensive care of the region most affected in the letter to Fontana: "In the absence of timely we will be forced to face an event that we can only qualify as a disastrous health calamity". The Italian Society of Anesthesia, Intensive Care and Intensive Care has released a technical document in which it writes that "it may be necessary to set an age limit on entry into intensive care. It is not a question of making merely valuable choices, but of reserving resources that they could be very scarce for those who are primarily more likely to survive "

Things really don't look good there when Italian healthcare has to start planning of who gets to live through ICU and who has to survive on the sideline. Every sort of doctor is being called into action. Retired, GP, quasi graduate nurses, and I'm pretty sure medical students are next.

Announcing "Triage" is not a good sign.
Thanks for the update.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves
Even Elbow-Bumping Is Too Intimate to Ward Off Coronavirus

Pence greets Gov. Jay Inslee in Washington state March 5 with elbow bump amid coronavirus concerns

Elbow-bumping was just beginning to become a thing -- even global leaders were doing it rather than kiss or shake hands as a safe means of greeting. But now, it’s apparently too risky.

The World Health Organization’s Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, the official leading the charge against the coronavirus outbreak, said on Twitter Saturday he favors a more distant sort of salute.

He tweeted, "When greeting people, best to avoid elbow bumps because they put you within 1 meter of the other person. I like to put my hand on my heart when I greet people these days."

Source

Well it's kinda stupid. They tell you to sneeze on that elbow and then you bump it.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dumbass

Even Elbow-Bumping Is Too Intimate to Ward Off Coronavirus

Pence greets Gov. Jay Inslee in Washington state March 5 with elbow bump amid coronavirus concerns

Elbow-bumping was just beginning to become a thing -- even global leaders were doing it rather than kiss or shake hands as a safe means of greeting. But now, it’s apparently too risky.

The World Health Organization’s Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, the official leading the charge against the coronavirus outbreak, said on Twitter Saturday he favors a more distant sort of salute.

He tweeted, "When greeting people, best to avoid elbow bumps because they put you within 1 meter of the other person. I like to put my hand on my heart when I greet people these days."

Source

Well it's kinda stupid. They tell you to sneeze on that elbow and then you bump it.

Seriously, a Damned Good Point there !!!

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This is the Great Reset, my friends. Just as several times before, humanity will be brought to the brink of extinction and the survivors will be the ones who start a brand new civilization.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: deccal

twitter.com...

Dude. Seriously. Wow.
Thank you for the information.
From your link:

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asgaard
This is the Great Reset, my friends. Just as several times before, humanity will be brought to the brink of extinction and the survivors will be the ones who start a brand new civilization.

And someone will write a book about it, that will get changed by different ensuing ruling factions, and will end up becoming some biblical object...Probably already been there, done that (maybe more than once).

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: deccal

twitter.com...

Dude. Seriously. Wow.
Thank you for the information.
From your link:

There was a link to the image a good few pages back.
Got lost between the updates...

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Tracele

The uk's tally of infected is rising, so not surprised, however I still gotta wonder if we are going OTT with this thing. I mean, yes it does infect very quickly but going by the data, it is very weak for under 60's!

If we get the real facts in numbers from China, we'll be in a much better place or worse place... depending on the stats!

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Wholly freaking Geezuss!😨 "Attention Costco Shoppers, don't bother looking for loo paper..." is it Halloween already? Comicon is at Costco now. 😷🤯👽

May have already been mentioned here but, if not...

Real time tracking Coronavirus in US and Canada

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Fess up, which poster is this????? Probably a trial run!!

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Anynamedangit

image search found this picture from reddit , posted 15 hours ago
reddit

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Anynamedangit

LOL. No idea, found it on twitter. There are a ton of videos & pics on twitter taken from one or more Costco stores in Washington state.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

The uk's tally of infected is rising, so not surprised, however I still gotta wonder if we are going OTT with this thing. I mean, yes it does infect very quickly but going by the data, it is very weak for under 60's!

If we get the real facts in numbers from China, we'll be in a much better place or worse place... depending on the stats!

The problem is a lot of people getting sick at the same time.... there won't be enough beds. As seen in Italy where a post above says they may put an age limit on the ICU. They are already overwhelmed. People who get very sick wind up in the hospital for a month. Yes people under 55 or so will be okay for the most part but this will be brutal.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

I agree with you there, I suspected this would happen with the papers publishing articles on the minority getting extras just incase and now it’s getting out of hand.

It would be interesting to see the real numbers from them... I can’t see it happening but for now I’m watching Italy and France in terms of what’s coming!

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I read all 4 thread. At first, i was worried by that virus... now i am changing my mind...

To get an accurate death rate, you need to make a lot test. You need to test a lot of people, not only the people who go to hospitals. Who did a lot of test ?

South korea do a lot of test. In fact,mthey have 7000 cases with 48 death. This is 0.7 %

Princess boat is japan did test a lot of people. Their death rate is 0.7%

Italy is having a higher death rate. They dont do a lot of test.

What do you think... ?

edit on 7-3-2020 by Maker22 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join