It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Coronavirus Cases:
view by country
Deaths:
Recovered:

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

There allready was unknown virus in China, which at some point they started to say it cause negative-AIDS , but i think the same has been in the USA also ,so it dont look to be in only China...

highly contagious aids like disease spreading in china

bmcinfectdis.biomedcentral.com...

www.globaltimes.cn...

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Goodness that sounds horrendous and very scary

From UK just seen this

Japan on brink of collapse

14 Americans allowed on flight after testing positive

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Celeste Solum - "The World As You Knew It Is Over: Medical Martial Law" - Patrons Update 2/2/20.....
the palendrome date-> 02-02-2020 -->> video time: 1:14:32

www.youtube.com...

at the 7:30 mark, Celeste states the 'n' in the Virus identity, signifies the virus was bio-engineered or 'Novel' type...nCoV19 > COVID19, officially graduated from virus to disease identity (the viral phase develops in 3-5 days the disease requires up to 24 days incubation) hence the confusion in the infection rates & positives/false positives or non-infected results that are deliberately meant to mislead tests

~poster's commentary~ opinion ~ not CDC stance~ You have been warned page 93

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Coronavirus cruise liner is hit by another 99 cases, bringing total to 454, as ship's owners admit passengers may have to stay on board after quarantine because they don't know what happens next

www.dailymail.co.uk...

People are still stuck on that ship docked off Yokohama and getting ill.

Ridiculous!

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
If this does indeed turn out to be a bio weapon created in a Lab, it just goes to show how crazy some people are to be creating such things. They were creating it to drop on some other Country and infect millions!

when most of the World populations just want to live in peace, we have dangerous governing bodies wanting dangerous wars!

If it does turn out to be created in a Lab, the rest of the World will have to put sanctions on China!

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Thats IF China created it. Maybe they stole it from another Country. We have no idea at this time.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oppenheimer67
Strange data for China. Confirmed cases (excluding Hubei) is a ridiculously good fit to quadratic. R squared is 0.99936.

Real life data just doesn't fit like this.

This graph is the actual data, not a trendline.

Possible evidence of China's fake numbers, used to show outbreaks coming under control.

Quadratic fit was always a strangely good fit, but this fit is ridiculous.

It was clear no one would have resources to continue testing indefinitely at such large numbers, but this seems to confirm the data is now completely made up, possibly to keep spirits high, showing the battle is being won. Unfortunately it also means everywhere outside of China needs to look after its data, because showing more spread than China would not look good...

But is it actually spreading outside of China aside from the cruise ships?

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Strange data for China. Confirmed cases (excluding Hubei) is a ridiculously good fit to quadratic. R squared is 0.99936.

Possible evidence of China's fake numbers, used to show outbreaks coming under control.

It was clear no one would have resources to continue testing indefinitely at such large numbers, but this seems to confirm the data is now completely made up, possibly to keep spirits high, showing the battle is being won. Unfortunately it also means everywhere outside of China needs to look after its data, because showing more spread than China would not look good...

Yes

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

thats the Million dollar question

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Yes

Source?

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Singapore has 77 cases - via BNO

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Yes

Source?

Human to human transmission documented for example in:
Germany
Japan
US
Thailand
France
UK

Sources:
Japan and Germany
www.thetimes.co.uk...

US
www.cnbc.com...

Thailand
www.bangkokpost.com...

France & UK
www.theguardian.com...

These are off the top of my head, I'm sure there are more.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Yes

Source?

Human to human transmission documented for example in:
Germany
Japan
US
Thailand
France
UK

Sources:
Japan and Germany
www.thetimes.co.uk...

US
www.cnbc.com...

Thailand
www.bangkokpost.com...

France & UK
www.theguardian.com...

These are off the top of my head, I'm sure there are more.

Today starts the beginning of the work week. By Friday, we'll see what the hospitals are up too.
Here, it has already started. You wait in your car until called into the hospital. Tough times await people. I think they saw the crowds in China in the waiting room. Don't want that here.

edit on Mon Feb 17 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: tags

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Adphil28

Take a look at a few posts above this one citing sources for spread in countries outside China besides cruise ships

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
So Mardi Gras started here and the parades had tons of people this weekend . I saw no masks at all and I feel like I am the only one that cares. Go to Nola.com to see what Mardi Gras looks like. I would equate it to the Princess ship on steroids in terms of volume of people plus people are yelling for beads made in China....fee sick writing this.

A doctor friend in the city has stated that they have started to receive some training on it.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

yes, im aware of those cases, but again most of those that spread the covid-19 virus had a direct link to china and again still doesnt show " exponential growth" only as previously stated that close contact is a risk.

i would suspect japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, South Korea , Malaysia, Taiwan, and to a big extent Australia are cases that are link closely to china ( even if thats not yet disproven and id suspect those people would have a reluctance to tell the truth for fear of what may happen to them if sent back)

to be clear, im not dismissing the threat of it, but im reserving judgement until anything can prove it wrong

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z
"originally posted by: tanstaafl
Very possible. Unless/until test kits are readily accessible and proven reliable, we may never know how many of us may have gotten it thinking it was a cold or flu..."

Well, unless a lot of people are dying from it, does it really matter? For all intents and purposes, it would be just a typical flu or cold.

Correct, and that is my point...

link   

originally posted by: St Udio
Celeste Solum - "The World As You Knew It Is Over: Medical Martial Law" - Patrons Update 2/2/20.....
the palendrome date-> 02-02-2020 -->> video time: 1:14:32

www.youtube.com...

at the 7:30 mark, Celeste states the 'n' in the Virus identity, signifies the virus was bio-engineered or 'Novel' type...nCoV19 > COVID19, officially graduated from virus to disease identity (the viral phase develops in 3-5 days the disease requires up to 24 days incubation) hence the confusion in the infection rates & positives/false positives or non-infected results that are deliberately meant to mislead tests

~poster's commentary~ opinion ~ not CDC stance~ You have been warned page 93

Sorry if this has been discussed does anyone know if you can catch the SARSCoV-2 virus without getting the COVID-19 disease?

link   

originally posted by: JSpader
So Mardi Gras started here and the parades had tons of people this weekend . I saw no masks at all and I feel like I am the only one that cares. Go to Nola.com to see what Mardi Gras looks like. I would equate it to the Princess ship on steroids in terms of volume of people plus people are yelling for beads made in China....fee sick writing this.

A doctor friend in the city has stated that they have started to receive some training on it.

Unbelievable !

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join