It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 345
<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

Thanks mate
phew I feel safe now
edit on 27-2-2020 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Generation9
Yep, and every Government & involved medical professionals, scientists, etc, on the planet is in on this big conspiracy, right? I know this is a conspiracy forum but come on!

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
oh i have the info on that,stay tune, this computer i cant get it to go down to the next line, have any ideas what maybe wrong thanks

Corona gone digital?

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Had word from a friend they saw a few people stocking up on canned food in Aldi here in Aus today. So thats a thing here now after the news yesterday.

Starting to get prep anxiety, don't have enough. Think also it's the knowledge others are buying up bulk food here now too and it may run out sometime.

Lucky out at mine there is lots of grass trees, unlimited carbs, inside top foot of plant or so, white pithy stuff. All native palms the same, edible. Bracken frond fiddle shoots you can boil and eat. Bracken roots can be singed in fire then starch pounded out for flour like substance. All figs edible, sandpaper figs super tasty.

Lots of weeds are ok to eat, paddock full of farmers friends . Got nettle, dandelion, blackberry, oxalis, scotch thistle, chickweed, gotu kola, purslane, and cats ear. Probably more I can't remember right now.

Unfortunately most of the animals died in the fires so not much to hunt. Hoping there is still fish and eels in the creek, should be. Heading out to cast a line tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The problem is that when markets and financing starts to crash, banks tend to stop people from pulling out their money or even accessing it

You can Google it, happens far to often......

Would be much better to have your cash on hand instead of not being able to buy anything because they put a stop-hold on accounts

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Navieko
Hi,
Im an Irish man living in Valencia. The next leg of the match when Atlanta (northern Italy) are supposed to be coming here has been postponed. There are a few suspected cases here from fans that went there for the first leg with one confirmed. There is a huge festival coming up here called Fallas which is looking like there may be some restrictions on as the largest amount of people that come for it are Italians.
Italy against Ireland in the 6 nations has been postponed aswell. At this stage I will be painting myself green to sit in my flat with a few tins on my own for St. Patricks day.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9
Here is the definitive update.... "coronavirus" is fake news.

One type of coronavirus is responsible for the COMMON COLD. It's all word games, bozo.
The story of January 2020 coronavirus is only a platform to deliver an encoded message to those with eyes to see and ears to hear. Notice the stock market movement lately? Is there any connection?
Stocks go up. Stocks go down. Right on time. You don't know. Shills galore in the Media. All your heroes are just shilling.

What if it is?
Does it matter at this point?
fake news or not, we are on the verge of a system collapse. If enough people panic, raid the stores, have no access to medical supplies, food and paper money... When governments can't keep the population under control and take extreme measures....
Because believe me, this IS what is going to happen in a lot of countries were people are not used to living in a communist society like China. America is not China. Europe is not China...
so when things go down,does it still matter if it was fake news or not?

When you, or your parents or your grandparents or friends,... get sick or hungry or locked up in your/their own house, should we all yell "FAKE NEWS!" to?

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Noticed a lot of people saying don't worry about a mask they do nothing .
It is not a perfect defense but it is still a defense that improves your odds slightly, so if you have masks why not wear it, at best it helps protect at worst it's a good placebo.
None of us regular folks are going to have a perfect defense in any situation the point is to stack the odds in your favor as much as possible, and a decent mask can shift the odds in a positive way.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

didn't they forbid the people in certain parts of China to use paper money because the virus could be on it? I remember reading about it some time ago.

Besides that, the banks over here have been asked to take measures to prevent being out of cash. They did, but didn't communicate it to the public yet.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   
A couple things I want to point out: from last nights POTUS address:

1. The general tone was somber, minus HHS who seemed to genuinely enjoy the spotlight (?).

2. NANCY was not the CDC lady, it was another lady- who I've seen on CNN before.. (wonder why they are keeping Nancy off the news after she blew the whistle?)

3. Most networks cut the the address short. (I channeled flipped after CNN shut it down (while NiH dude was explain no vaccine for a year) had to eventually switch to live feed here)

4. Trump didn't mention the market until questions from reporters (!!!)

5. He read off a paper, which he never does- people surrounding him seemed more like babysitters.

6. CDC ladys face during the briefing is quite telling

7. All reporters avoided real questions: incubation, recovered not being recovered, tests, origin of virus, etc.

8. Trumps numbers were off.

9. While they do have plans in place, they did not tell us what they were.

10. All people in the room were aware there was a possible community spread in CA, while they were all on stage saying were okay, and 'if we see a community spread'.

edit on 27-2-2020 by ragiusnotiel because: spelling

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ragiusnotiel

It said to me they were aware it could get serious, but that, at that time, had nothing real to report.

I don't think they know (or at that time didn't). This is a situation that changes rapidly and slowly if that makes sense. What you say at one point can be different in a few hours, but at the same time we can watch an outbreak unfold over days like slow motion train wreck.

I think they're doing the best they can with the constraints of the system we have, but without completely going tyrannical, there's only so much they can do. How much freedom are you willing to cede?

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Not it pays to have the virus...or to turn someone else in who has the virus!!

Chinese city gives residents up to $1,400 for reporting novel coronavirus symptoms
The city of Qianjiang, in China's Hubei province, is awarding residents who proactively report symptoms associated with the novel coronavirus.

Any resident who reports symptoms and is confirmed to have the novel coronavirus will be awarded 10,000 yuan — or about $1,426 — according to a Qianjiang government press release.

Meanwhile, patients who come forward and are classified as "suspected cases" will be rewarded 2,000 yuan (or $285). Those that are not immediately confirmed to have the illness upon first diagnosis will be rewarded 1,000 yuan ($142).

The new incentives came into force Thursday.

Qianjiang, situated in the epicentre of China's coronavirus outbreak, Hubei Province, has reported 197 confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus and nine deaths.

Hubei, which has seen 65,596 confirmed cases and more than 2,641 deaths since the start of the epidemic, is doling out monetary incentives to residents in other cities too: Hanyang, Jiangan, Wuchang and Shiyan.

Shiyan authorities recently rewarded a resident 10,000 yuan ($1,426) — but for reporting someone else.

Source

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Navieko

Yeah, although I do like watching the odd game online, I think I would have to call off all events where people would be congregating at this time... including Theatre and sight seeing spectacles, festivals...at least for a month and stop all flights now... we've already let travel go on for far too long since we began reading about China, it's as if governments wanted it to spread far and wide.

edit on 27-2-2020 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9
Here is the definitive update.... "coronavirus" is fake news.

One type of coronavirus is responsible for the COMMON COLD. It's all word games, bozo.

The story of January 2020 coronavirus is only a platform to deliver an encoded message to those with eyes to see and ears to hear. Notice the stock market movement lately? Is there any connection?

Of course.

The film keeps rolling. The propaganda broadcasters keep broadcasting the propaganda.

Stocks go up. Stocks go down. Right on time. You don't know. Shills galore in the Media. All your heroes are just shilling.

And all those new hospitals are really just cheap motels.
All those people laying on the street and sidewalks, if you listen carefully, you'll hear a...... Haaa Choo.
It's just a cold baby

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It said to me they were aware it could get serious, but that, at that time, had nothing real to report.

I don't think they know (or at that time didn't). This is a situation that changes rapidly and slowly if that makes sense. What you say at one point can be different in a few hours, but at the same time we can watch an outbreak unfold over days like slow motion train wreck.

I think they're doing the best they can with the constraints of the system we have, but without completely going tyrannical, there's only so much they can do. How much freedom are you willing to cede?

I disagree, the possible community spread should have been talked about. By the news coming out during the briefing and them not addressing it gives the impression they were all trying to hide it, or in the least- not talk about it right then and there.

I agree its fluid, and Im not liking the idea of bugging in to avoid this plague.. but still.

This was 'supposed' to instill confidence, it did none of the sort.. also this 'transparancy' they discuss is boink. Surely the people we stopped from flying out biological items that were arrested in the US.. nothing was really addressed. I guess though we are ahead of the game looking at every angle.. it make take years (if ever) to actually get an answer on most of our questions.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I think additionally to this, governments are quite slow at information at the "official" end of the narrative.

By the time information has been received, reviewed, verified, reported, written up, read by superiors that these reports were prepared for, discussed in committees, action plans developed or modified and finally acted on, the information can be weeks old.

Trump and the gathered powers probably know a lot more in realtime, and have heard information and rumours that would make us all panic... but that is information that from their perspective may or may not be true, and as of yet hasn't had a chance to be discussed, verified and sanitised, if necessary, before release, so can not be discussed publicly, yet.

We (the public) see information, rumours, street-talk, etc, much quicker than the official narrative, (which is where discrepancies arise, and conspiracies are born... sometimes true, though more often than not fabrications)... it's why they create things like "task-forces", so there is a chance to respond quicker than the bureaucratically encumbered government.
edit on 27-2-2020 by puzzlesphere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
It's going to start spreading in Africa now and Brazil with a case in Algeria and case in Sao Paulo.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bishop2199
Any resident who reports symptoms and is confirmed to have the novel coronavirus will be awarded 10,000 yuan — or about $1,426.

Meanwhile, patients who come forward and are classified as "suspected cases" will be rewarded 2,000 yuan (or $285). Those that are not immediately confirmed to have the illness upon first diagnosis will be rewarded 1,000 yuan ($142).

Putting a bounty on this virus does make a lot of sense in trying to get on top of it. With quarantine camps and developing hand held 15 minute testing procedures China is looking good to get on top of it.

International travel procedures are just a mess now with the virus spreading all over the place. Restricting travel from any one or two nations is just too full of holes and easy to side step. Each nation does need to lift is game with the arrivals coming in if they want to stay on top of it and quickly isolate any risks. They still wont get them all with the long incubation period, but will help reduce its spreading.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   

It was breaking news right then!

So what did you expect? None of them are going to go off-the-cuff at that moment. None of them have had a chance to look at the information surrounding circumstance to see what it really means, and they don't know exactly what it really means.

The best they could say is, "Uh, I don't know ..." And then you'd be blasting them for looking ignorant about it.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
The Pope possibly has it and yet Christian's are being called to pray!

The Vatican said the 83-year-old pontiff had a "slight indisposition" and would proceed with the rest of his planned work on Thursday but Francis "preferred to stay near Santa Marta", the Vatican hotel where he lives.

There was no word from the Vatican about the nature of his illness, but the pope was seen coughing and blowing his nose during the Ash Wednesday Mass.
READ MORE: Two more coronavirus cases in UK
It comes amid an outbreak of the strain of coronavirus - also known as Covid-19 - in Italy that has infected more than 400 people, almost all of them in the north. Rome had three cases, but all three were cured.

www.lbcnews.co.uk...
edit on 27-2-2020 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join