It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Being diplomatic with German state officials only gets one disrespected and poorly treated. Churchill understood who he was dealing with.

Thanks to the MSM and progs in the foreign policy establishment, we've been treated to a fairy tale version of the German government since 1990.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Guyfriday, I think there may be truth in those comments you've heard.

Too many forget this is nature we're dealing with, and if it "decides" to take no prisoners, then that is how it will go down and all of the technology we're so over-proud of won't be worth a tinker's damn.

Our infrastructure is aging and doesn't have much capacity to deal with surges of any kind. Definitely something to keep an eye on.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Thank-you for the Germany culture insight, and how our MSM avoids telling us the reality of Germany's government.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Interesting. Google Eric Ciaramella, looking back 24 hours, and you see that Judicial Watch has uncovered something new. But when you click on the link, a "Page Not Found" is rendered.

Ref: www.judicialwatch.org... (Page Not Found)

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Care, feel free to PM anytime if you're wondering about something European. I am an American but have been in a position to observe some things for years now. If a question is unknown to me, well, dumb looks are still free.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

This is my opinion not any informed words from my friend;
Personally, I think that if the real danger of this virus was getting out, then more Universities would be allowed to research into finding a way of limiting the effects, if not creating a possible vaccine for it. By not allowing the full story about the effects or how badly the spreading has become there isn't the drive to find the cure for it.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Looks like it may be here

Cheers

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   

15 of 16 coronavirus patients in Vietnam recovered and discharged

On a positive note, 15/16 cases in Vietnam have now recovered and been discharged, with the last case expected to be released today. Vietnamese doctors are advising they are not using a "specific medicine or vaccine" to cure the patients.

Vietnam has used several effective policies to limit the spread and fear, including: a big educational push on daily news & billboards, large fines for people posting "fake news" about the disease online (and showing the arrests on TV), hospital quarantine for incoming at-risk patients, shutting down schools until the end of February, closing direct flights to China, closing the border to import / exports, etc.

A lot of other unknown factors could be involved too (warmer weather, age, pre-existing conditions, smaller numbers of patients, etc), but no new cases have been reported in Vietnam since February 13.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   

I've been under the strong impression the CCP is hiding alot aside from the daily propaganda numbers. Because of the propaganda from all sides and whatever the truth turns out to be may likely be worse than the virus itself.

So, either they know something and working very hard to keep it secret or they fear the unknown unknowns. They simply refuse to admit they don't know. Who knows.

Agree on the vaccine conspiracy nonsense.

Yea, I've heard that rumor a hundred times over. Right, countries like India, SE Asia, west Africa, and Venezuela could be devastated.

WHO seems to be taking orders from CCP. Thanks, I'll keep my eye on CDC.

Ironic in this day and age how an invisible predator can cause so much hysteria as well as kill most of humanity. Mother nature showing the world she is still the boss of Planet Earth. Once any living organism/species becomes too far out of balance with nature it's numbers are decreased or outright made extinct.

And big pharma doesn't have any interest in "cures."

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   
2019 Global Health Security Index

The GHS Index is the first comprehensive assessment of global health security capabilities in 195 countries.

The average overall GHS Index score is 40.2 out of a possible 100. While high-income countries report an average score of 51.9, the Index shows that collectively, international preparedness for epidemics and pandemics remains very weak.

Overall Score out of 6 categories:
1. USA: 83.5
2. U.K.: 77.9
3. Netherlands: 75.6
4. Austrailia: 75.5
5. Canada: 75.3
6. Japan: 59.8

51. China: 48.2

They scored the USA "Healthcare Access" quite low, only 25.3. Lower than China.

Note: Don't take the overall score at face value. You need to drill down into the (6) categories for each country of interest to get a better understanding/assessment. How accurate the benchmark scoring is anyone's guess.
The GHS Index is a project of the Nuclear Threat Initiative (NTI) and the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security (JHU) and was developed with The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU).

It will be interesting to see how the scoring will change for China & other countries once the COVID-19 has run its course and they update their data.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I got mine as a xmas prezzy, lol cheap present, ditching smarty ph st pats day.

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: SouthernGift

I saw some decent flip phones at Sprint, Cricket has a cheap one.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Lots of things lining up Trillium... Friday tomorrow... will POTUS tweet "The Storm is upon us"? When does he fly for India?

Also we are at Q3880... if Q posts ten times tomorrow we hit the 3900 mark!

If Q posts 15 times today then the Posts per Day calendar will read GO!
edit on 21-2-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 04:29 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATES Posts/Tweets updated + new functionality

Q V16.75 20200220 to 3880 incl. DECODE tools

QPosts Pictures v16.75 20200220 from QPost 3601 to 3880

NOTES
1) Q posts up to Q3880,
2) POTUS tweets up to Feb 21 2020 01:20:02,

3) I've done a periodic data quality check and as a result corrected the display of Tweet IDs so you see the full number,

4) New funtionality - HYPERLINKS,
a) These have been added (so far) to "Q Posts Analysis" and "Main DECODE RESULTS" tab,
b) Simply click on the "↑" symbols next to Q post/Tweet IDs and it will open a browser page for the POTUS tweet or Qanon.pub page for that Post/Tweet.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Can you guys take a look at this article real quick. It is fron a site that "appears" to be Judicial Watch." but the date of it being published says it is 2-28-20.

The article does not put POTUS in the best of light to say the least. Im trying to figure out if this is a site made to look like JW. When I go to their actual site though it has the article sitting there also.

Im all for the truth, but this is a pretty concerning article if true.

U.S. Funding of Islamist “Charity” Groups Triples Under Trump

Snippet:

The amount of American taxpayer dollars that go to Islamist organizations has drastically increased under the Trump administration, which has doled out millions to radical nonprofits, including a recent allocation to a terrorist front group named as an unindicted co-conspirator in a terrorism financing trial. Between 2017 and 2018 the U.S. government more than tripled its funding to organizations either influenced or controlled by Islamist activists from $4 million to $13.5 million, according to an analysis conducted by a think tank dedicated to protecting Western values from Middle Eastern threats.

Looks like the swamp set up a slush fund. Draining the swamp can be tedious and dirty but it must be done.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

They might be flag poles in that pic but three in the M box looking slapped in there and one in the ZYN box it does look out of place.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Creep Thumper

So instead of the right taking out cnn the left has flipped fox?

Oh oh yes their they great pretenders!

Those of us who are Neutral and leaning only slightly one way or another have been telling folks all of the MSM are sycophants pushing propaganda for liars.

I see Fox has three at night who give conservative and their personal opinion. But the news I have seen from Fox often is careful spin so we "might" be able to "trust" them. I believe those three might be on to something from my observations. I rarely watch them on Fox but i do end up watching youtube videos of pertinent portions of a story.

edit on 21-2-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
And in the unlikeliest of places (Wheel of Fortune), these 2 ladies guessed the letter "Q" when it could not possibly fit in the phrase.

source

The show is having its “Girlfriends Getaway” week, offering trips to women who perform well in regular play. On Thursday night’s episode, best friends Marleta Robinson and Nancy Krol were incredibly close to winning an $11,772 trip to Costa Rica when they made the bold move to guess the letter “Q.”

Not only is Q rarely used as a guess on “Wheel of Fortune” since it typically has to accompany a U in most English words, but the puzzle that the women were trying to solve didn’t really have room for a Q.

When the ladies made their guess, the puzzle read: "E _ _TIC - AND - C _ L _ R _ _ L - BIRDS."
Therefore, the only logical place for a Q would create “EQUTIC” or “C_L_RQUL,” neither of which are words in English. As a result, Robinson and Krol's opponents were given a chance to solve the puzzle and correctly guessed, "EXOTIC AND COLORFUL BIRDS." The move won them a trip and cost Robinson and Krol a shot at the bonus round.

edit on 2/21/20 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
And kinda interesting for numbers....last day of month this year is 2-29-20. Add it up and its 51.....triple Q's.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I heard today was the day, fingers crossed!

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Who told you today was the day? It wasn't me.

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join