It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 340
<< 337  338  339    341  342  343 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Creep Thumper

We just made contingency plans here in case of a jail break at the large maximum security prison a few miles away. We're within range to hear the sirens.

Thankfully, we've got lots of ammo.

How old is the facility?

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

PM

edit on 20-3-2020 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

Impersonation statutes require someone to not only claim they are such a credentialed person, but to also compel or coerce another person to commit an act they would not ordinarily do. I don't see that here.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

BREAKING: President Trump has declared a "major disaster" in New York State. More to follow on the implications of this...

Twitter

It's something that Senator Schumer specifically asked for, in a meeting with President Trump this morning.

All part of "setting the stage".

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I am not sure if it was CA or IL that stated.. "the Shelter In Place order would be in effect through 4-7-20"

That would not be long enough for this "Virus" to work itself out but, It would be long enough for crews to work on cellphone towers..

Illinois. The restaurant/bar/school closings 24/7, were to end on March 31st. The new Shelter-In-Place goes to April 7th, which of course means all closures now go to April 7th.

I'm sure the Governor will extend it even further, because the 5 deaths in Illinois doesn't warrant what prick Pritzker has enacted already.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: liveandlearn
First U.S. citizen Covid-19 death was February 8th: thehill.com...

Also if you ask 1,000 people if they, or someone they know, has/had CoronaVirus.

Then ask, if they know of someone who if negatively affected financially by the CoronaVirus hysteria.

I wonder what the ratio of show-of-hands would be?

This is always strange. Folks use the crises of abstract others to make their point, so a lot is just nonsense to justify panic. The tests are not definitive at all, if done under the best of circumstances but folks are nuts. Most doctors say they prescribe treatment not because it is warranted but because folks demand it.

16 people, mostly old, died today from falling the bathroom. Prescription errors alone killed 300 and made countless others sick.

When the Northridge quake happened the panic and crazy was off the charts, but I lived in and through it. Life continued on, but skewed pics, interviews with crazies, politico's demanding money and photo ops gave a distorted view to say the least.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

5 Deaths you say...No offense to the Great State of Illinois but..How many homicides would you project to take place from now through Monday?. It's all BS

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

About 50 years old, as a rough guess.

We ran through a few possible scenarios.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Hospital Ships, Other DOD Assets Prepare for Coronavirus Response

The Mercy is on the West Coast and is ready to go in "days, not weeks," he said, and where it will go will be determined when it's ready to sail. Both ships face issues with manning, however. Friedrichs, said the ships would likely be manned with typical staffs of personnel trained for combat casualty care, rather than for dealing with a contagious disease like the coronavirus.

"Our understanding is that the intent is the ships will be used to take non-coronavirus patients, which is what our staffs are best assigned and organized to do," he said.

take non-coronavirus patient care off of the hands of civilian hospital staffs so that those staffs could instead deal with coronavirus patients. Military medical personnel, and military medical facilities are geared more toward trauma care than dealing with contagious patients, he said.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

MOAR strangeness...

The Trump administration has issued a Major Disaster Declaration for New York, the epicenter of the coronavirus outbreak in the United States, officials said.

The emergency declaration Friday from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) unlocks access to a nationwide pot of $42 billion in vital aid from the Disaster Relief Fund, as the number of confirmed New York cases soar and critical medical supplies remain scarce, according to Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer.

“With no time to waste, the administration heeded the call and approved the nation’s first Major Disaster Declaration in response to the coronavirus, right here in New York,” Schumer said in a statement.

“With more and more cases confirmed here each day, it’s imperative that the federal government does everything within its power to stem the spread of the deadly coronavirus.”
Source w/Schumer Tweet: nypost.com...

New York State has 46 Covid-19 deaths right now. At least 375 die in New York EVERY SINGLE MONTH from the common Flu!
Source: www.cdc.gov...

For President Trump to go along with these INSANE over-reactions to a relative nothing-burger, compared to the Flu, tells me that either:
1. President Trump has some big revelations up his sleeve.
-or-
2. Someone with power and zero conscience, has threatened his family. (Remember Schumer's warning?)
-or-
3. President Trump is being a good politician, to aid in his re-election chances.

What are your thoughts on why President Trump is "playing ball" with known Trump-haters?

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Cali lock down made for a long day of doing nothing, glad I got these Q boards to keep me busy.

Just watching one of my favorites. Before he was Neo 50.

Just killing time. With this one, what an illusion. Go to 5:55

I wonder if shouldn’t give away my location

edit on 20-3-2020 by Observationalist because: PG337 Pst11 837PST

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Are you ConCERNed about the stock market..

finance.yahoo.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
DECODE ID 24RSH200320003D

POTUS has tweeted 4 more times, bringing the total to 9 so far today. I want to concentrate here on a POTUS Retweet, at 5:46:02 PM of a U.S. Secret Service tweet at 4:36 PM:

"Stay safe, stay healthy, and take care of each other." - Director James Murray thanks all those who are continuing to work through this pandemic.

1) "Stay safe" appears in 3 Q posts:
Q778 Made in China (Long post) - STAY SAFE THIS WEEK.
Q1569 Thank you for your service. God bless and stay safe.
Q1604 At some point military generals will act w/ the will of the people simply because their soldiers ARE THOSE SAME PEOPLE and have no choice. We stand with you. We are monitoring the situation closely. Stay safe. God bless.

2) The video of the USSS director is 1:16 long... 1+16=17= Q - this indicates there is messaging in it.

3) The desk behind the USSS director looks set up with that messaging:

Black Hat to left of him
Red (hat), White (car) and Blue (hat) to the right of him!

4) Q posts linked thru' timestamp, Post and Intra deltas:
Q223 Betsy DeVos' Brother is Erik Prince - Why is she relevant?
Is she comms link between USSS and Erik Prince's blackwater?
223 is 322/Skull&Bones reversed!

Q2350 RED OCTOBER - Double meanings exist
Q2944 confinned → confirmed TPO confirmed
Q546 Soros with Rothschild Photo
Q1746 WITNESSING HIGHEST LEVEL TREASON EVENT UNFOLD IN US/WW MODERN DAY HISTORY - THIS IS NOT A GAME. HUMMANITY IS AT STAKE. NO SPELLING ERRORS INTENDED - MOBILE / UNKNOWN IF ABOVE.
Notice similarity in TYPOS - confinned/HUMMANITY!
Q2246 17 Second Delta Between POTUS Tweet & Q Drop
Q2946 "Enormous evidence."
Q3446 Epstein Island Temple Resembles a Turkish Bath House in Aleppo, Syria Called "Hammam Yalbugha"
Note similarity between Hammam/HUMMANITY

5) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = SDJM = 46
Q46 The wormhole goes deep.

edit on 20-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Crazy

Odd pattern from Movie Contagion and CNN Clone bot.

Warning - language but amusing.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

5 Deaths you say...No offense to the Great State of Illinois but..How many homicides would you project to take place from now through Monday?. It's all BS

"Stay at home weekend" it's being called. So far, 3 shot, since 5pm.

You can track it here if you want: heyjackass.com...

I'm going out and about like I normally do on Saturday.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That was good.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Are you ConCERNed about the stock market..

finance.yahoo.com...

That is odd they use CERN for their handle. But this makes sense to me. CERN is a giant, clunky, crappy, poor working attempt at creating Portal much like the Stargate on in the series. The cost of doing this, along with the obfuscation of purpose, is insane. Makes sense that they route cash through shell corps to it. Makes even more sense it is doing poorly as the ghouls realize their system is kaput.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: liveandlearn
First U.S. citizen Covid-19 death was February 8th: thehill.com...

Also if you ask 1,000 people if they, or someone they know, has/had CoronaVirus.

Then ask, if they know of someone who if negatively affected financially by the CoronaVirus hysteria.

I wonder what the ratio of show-of-hands would be?

That was a US citizen who died in China.

Actually a thread by DTOM mentions Seattle did tests in Feb with 2 CV positive patients and the CDC told them to stop.

Stupid bureaucracy.

We didn''t start offical testing til March. Numbers are likely higher. Easy to confuse the two flus.

I still contend there is something about the virus we are not being told.

BTW, I know no one who has died but most of the names are only known by those close to them and obit may or may not mention the cause of death.
edit on 20-3-2020 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

Betting you could ask 1000 people in italy and they would know someone. Don't know why they are so behind.

Then look a Germany who has 19,848 and only 68 deaths. Germany's Bayer is sending us 3 mil doses of Chloroquine which they have likely been using to save patients. Wonder if Italy is getting it?

edit on 21-3-2020 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

top topics

<< 337  338  339    341  342  343 >>

join