It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 337
<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I used to think it was quaint when the whackjobs oozed out of the tar, but this is getting old.

I could swear I read that this kid is a drug addict or a drunk. I don't remember which.

He and Fake Q should get together and have a baby.

I feel kind of bad for Hanks.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Not worried about Corona but anyone know what are the symptoms of Quarantine? 😂😷

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Honestly, so do I.

I'm glad you get my sense of *humour*, if you can call it that, lol!

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Military vehicles were spotted today in downtown Baltimore, and the Maryland National Guard confirmed they have troops on active duty in Baltimore that are awaiting missions.

Fox

I'll probably get smoked for this, but I'd like to see the NG out and about here.

Just to let the trash know that there will be no bullsh*t.

I feel like part of the mobilization is not only to protect us from any remaining attempts by the cabal but also to protect us from each other during these trying times

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

DECODE ID 24RSH200320002D

USUAL DECODES of POTUS' first 3 of 5 tweets so far today:

Mar 20 2020 13:39:08 Tweet 3

.@SecPompeo announces that the United States and Mexico have agreed to restrict non-essential travel across the U.S.-Mexico border.

a) Timestamp2Acronyms: MMH, DLH, DT
b) Linked posts:
Q4 POTUS is 100% insulated - any discussion suggesting he’s even a target is false. POTUS will not be addressing nation on any of these issues as people begin to be indicted and must remain neutral for pure optical reasons. To suggest this is the plan is false and should be common sense. Focus on Military Intellingence/ State Secrets and why might that be used vs any three letter agency What SC decision opened the door for a sitting President to activate - what must be showed? Why is POTUS surrounded by generals ^^ Again, there are a lot more good people than bad so have faith. This was a hostile takeover from an evil corrupt network of players (not just Democrats).

Q2631 President Trump's Oval Office Adorned with Military Battle Flags - Anons know why!
Q139 List of Republicans, in the House and Senate, who have announced they will not seek re-election: Why is this relevant? Re-read crumbs.
Q1339 They all claim to be insiders. They all claim to have insider contacts. They do not. Patriots do NOT reveal classified information. Why do we communicate this way? Think for yourself. Clickbait.
Q1839 Packet Stringer - PACKET HDQ-7309217392
Q2539 The public is about to learn that the DOJ, FBI, + other US/Foreign assets have been actively working behind the scenes in one of the largest criminal investigations in modern day history. DECLAS > Purpose > illuminate the 'TRUTH' > People Transparency is the only way forward [CONTROLLED MEDIA - 'Enemy of the People'].
Q3039 Rep. Jim Jordan (R) Calls out Rep. Adam Schiff (D); List of Obama Campaign Slogans
Q141 Rogue Operators Here - This will only get worse. Archive and coordinate. Crumbs dropped will soon paint the full picture. The picture will open the eyes of the world.
Q16 MAGA Promise

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147437247 📁
Oct 31 2017 22:31:00 (EST)
Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise. POTUS knows he must clean house (gov't) in order to 'free up' and demonstrate who has authority in order to pass important legislation. This was always the priority. Remember, AG Sessions cannot look like an impartial player that is out to get all former Obama team members as we need him for other important work. All will come into focus and for anyone to think POTUS is not in control is kidding themselves. Also, he's 100% insulated with zero risk of impeachment (fact).

Mar 20 2020 13:39:04 Tweet 2

President @realDonaldTrump's early, decisive travel restrictions slowed the Coronavirus' spread to our shores—and we are doing more.

a) Linked posts:
Q248 #FLYROTHSFLY#
Q48 Why is the Canadian PM so important? They never thought they were going to lose. The calm before the storm.
Q11 Key: Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA
Q2635 The [D] party will cease to exist once it's all exposed. FAKE NEWS can no longer control [dampen] public awareness of the TRUTH. DARK TO LIGHT.
Q139, Q1339, Q1839, Q2539, Q3039 - see above!
Q43 These crumbs are not meant to scare anyone but merely inform. Resistance will be dealt with swiftly. The core focus is removing entrenched and fortified bad actors within our federal govt (past and present) as well as others.
Q56 Huma Abedin's family & Muslim Brotherhood, protected by Clintons

Mar 20 2020 10:50:53 Tweet 1

LIVE: Press Briefing with Coronavirus Task Force t.co...

a) Linked posts:
Q1104 Think 'Bridge'. GOOG. FB. TWITTER. IG. 'Central' algorithm. The stage had to be set.
Q429 CEO Resignations - Keep list updated. Flood unstoppable.
Q40 4,10,20 A,b,c,d,e......
Q3 Open Your Eyes (Uranium One Scandal)
Q1050 Stand strong. Patriots together.
Q1550 Amanda Renteria. Bridge between Loretta Lynch / HRC.
Q2250 "You may not have read about this GOP victory, because the liberal national media is not exactly excited to report that Republicans reclaimed a seat they had not held in 139 years." "…this victory is even more frightening because the district is 73 percent African-American and Hispanic." Read carefully - significant! RED WAVE
Q2750 And, Just Like That, POTUS Disarms the Spending Restrictions
Q124 Elite family signatures - +++ ++ +
Q80 We need to get organized. Things need to be solved to understand what is about to happen. Let's start w/ Alice & Wonderland. Hillary Clinton in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. Saudi Arabia - the Bloody Wonderland. Snow White. Wizards & Warlocks.
Q129 [C]los[I]ng [A]ct: Dismantled. Impossible to clean. Operations --> [N]o [S]uch [A]gency
Q85 MS13 Hit Squads & CIA

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
What in the f**k?!

👋

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Nice, thank you!

I knew it was FAKE NEWS but, now I know why.

My gosh, when will all this nonsense end?!

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ScreenAnon

Okay, you're cool.

Carry on.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Matt Couch....half eaten donut, LOLOL!!!

Sh*ts Getting Real People... pic.twitter.com/tmVSdOQ5uI— Matt Couch 🎙 (@RealMattCouch) March 21, 2020
edit on 20-3-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: imthegoat

Nice, thank you!

I knew it was FAKE NEWS but, now I know why.

My gosh, when will all this nonsense end?!

Check your inbox. Its everywhere now.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Just getting started. 15 days? When did it start?

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Staffordshire1

Hi Staffy1, welcome to a fellow midlander!

Re Q posts with Corona in, like a lot of Q posts there are multiple meanings and the base truth has not been nailed down yet.

a) It's the old satellites,
b) It's the virus because of the 1, 2, 4, 8 multiples,
c) It's the satellites controlling/forming part of the virus? 5g manipulator?
d) All of the above?

I guess time will tell.

Ps... Lurk less!

top topics

<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join