It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 311
<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

It would be silly to blame China. They don't benefit from it as much as others do.

Perhaps China, with their tightly controlled internet and media, just did a better job at keeping their citizens from panicking and crashing the markets.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Setting up servers > Python for blogging
edit on 19-3-2020 by RelaxBoomer because: purview

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1

It would be silly to blame China. They don't benefit from it as much as others do.

Perhaps China, with their tightly controlled internet and media, just did a better job at keeping their citizens from panicking and crashing the markets.

I blame Hope Hicks for telling Kushner to tell Ivanka to tell Gates to spike the next batch of "goods" from China with a virus grown out of a Canadian Labratory

of course I only hear these things in passing...

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Good morning ATS.

I've not been around these parts in a while guys but I just popped in to say that I believe everything is going as it should with regard to the state of the world right now.

Here's what I think . ..

This corona-virus originates at Wuhan. Everyone seems to be pronouncing 'Wuhan' as 'woo-han'. But it can also be pronounced as 'one', or 'won'. Just a slightly different pronunciation . .. the 'Wuhan creator', becomes The 'One Creator'.

A 'corona' is a crown of Light.

This virus is spreading the Light throughout humanity. It is a Light-virus. It is seeking out the dark souls and infecting them with Light.

This Light-virus will result in massive changes around the world. All for the better. It is already shining the Light on the ugly side of mankind: the selfishness, the greed, the rampant materialism, the fear. Making us see ourselves and what we have become as a society now that all the distractions of life in a corrupt system has been shut down. We don't like what we see so far, and we will change it.

This is a Light virus, (corona). It is a good thing for mankind. But for the dark ones, it means death for them. For them, this is a 'coroner' virus.

Corona-virus, created by Wuhan = Light, created by 'One'.

This is God's Plan. Trust it. Have Faith.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Dontcha know, Terry Bradshaw is keystone to all of this!

Sigh.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Well there is a cleansing that is happening from the Chinese virus outbreak,
watch the water.

www.foxnews.com...

Amid Italy's coronavirus lockdown, the waters in Venice turn clear

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Article on continuity of government being prepared for... includes Above Top Secret reference and some project names that may be worth digging in to:

edit on 19-3-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1

Sure because the Deep State was looking out for NK and Iran and even the good ole USA’s best interest? Total chaos is what they want fren!

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

Why are you so stuck on this Austin fraud? I really do want to know.

You have claimed to have read my threads and even said I am "cointel".

That alone tells me you haven't read many.

I can pick apart every claim he has made....and I did on his Twitter page....and guess what he did...blocked me.

So....Q for the people can't handle naysayers now?

Dude is a joke.

I can pick apart every claim he has made

how did he get the secure server room footage AND it's up as I type and he's not been arrested?

Pick apart that for me can you please

otherwise refer to the phrase at the bottom of my page, as you have SAID nothing BUT Questions ... NO replies to My questions about you, great 'deflection' using a logical fallaacy most won't notice = Bullpoo

Easy....it isn't a highly secure data center. How do I know? I worked many actual government data centers for DISA on Lockheed Martin Global Combat Support for security and virtualization.

I have also worked in plenty of other not as highly secure data centers like the ones he is in on the video.

The guy is full of crap. Anyone who has ever worked in the industry would tell you the same.

He makes plenty of claims in his videos....have you checked with Bradshaw to see if those are his brain scans? Or are you just taking Austin's word for it?

Guessing he hasn't posted as Q yet anywhere....LOL!

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson
a reply to: Vasa Croe

you forgot the "each" part for cheap knockoffs

the Real Deal new is $2.5k

I gave the link to the exact box he got his out of, with the same individual boxes and the plastic bags like the one his was in.

Tell you what....why dont you call the shop and ask them to prove it to yourself instead of blind belief in a really crappy LARP.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Are some/all/none of those people in the hospital? I prefer not to label an at-home CoronaVirus-19 contractor a "patient".

Patients are usually followed by the stats and are either healed or die, as you see under "closed cases" at this website: www.worldometers.info...

Those who are diagnosed, but stay at home to self-heal/self-recover, like with the flu, are not followed by the public trackers. That's 99% of U.S. Covid-19 contractors.

Supposedly, that is all the people infected in a county— in or out of hospital.

But logistically, wouldn’t you want to know if someone in your circles got this thing? And a pic in case there was something distinct— like I’ve seen him around. How can people voluntarily self-quarantine if they don’t known that they may have been exposed at church/work/school/etc.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Wut...?

Apparently the younger crowd may act as carriers infecting the elderly.

Gotta get all those spring breakers off the beach. Sorry kiddies, Fun in the Sun is cancelled.

This doesn’t make sense to me. If you confine spring breakers to hotels, it will spread faster.

How about we get the older generation, who are most at risk, to actually stay home instead of going shopping everywhere?

Seriously, until they limited the # of people allowed in Costco at a time a couple days ago, it was like a 500+ person old-people convention. If they don’t care about getting the virus, why shut down spring breakers on the beach?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

and dead people you can’t talk to

Um ... where are the dead people you can talk to ? 😳

Cheers

Haha. I was tired when I made the post. Meaning, they aren’t releasing names of people who have Corona while still living, only after dead when you can’t talk to them or verify how/why they died... you just have to take other people’s word for it...

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Dolphins, too!

thehill.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Amazing, looks like some good will come from this after all.

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Dolphins, too!

thehill.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Not tired of WINNING POTUS! 🇺🇸💪🏼 *Tweet timestamp is 8:54 so I added drop 👀
edit on 19-3-2020 by LurkNoMore because: *

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

The New York Stock Exchange will close its trading beginning March 23 following the confirmation of a coronavirus case by someone on the floor.

Breitbart

If no one pointed this out yet, we have trading we just don't have people on the floor making trades. That will be strange for them but SSDD for people like me. We were doing our purchases electronically already.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I would tell her BS if I was the judge. Surely, we have evidence that she was at those parties with underage members being raped or coerced at too young of an age to participate in their sick sex games.

Epstein associate sues sex offender and stakes claim to fortune

Jeffrey Epstein’s longtime girlfriend has sued his estate, claiming part of the dead financier’s personal fortune.

Maxwell’s suit claims that she had no knowledge of Epstein’s illegal activities and that she “has incurred significant legal fees, personal security costs, and other expenses” over her work with the dead financier and convicted sex offender. The lawsuit says that Epstein made multiple verbal and written promises to take care of her financially, and those promises have not been kept.

Washi ngton examiner

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Circling back to Tats post as I think it holds weight and future(Mar 23(PAIN)) 2yr delta!

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I like to experiment with pronunciations and spellings of words, how just pronouncing or spelling a word in a different way can give a word a completely different meaning. Also replacing letters for numbers and vice-versa, and combining letters and numbers.

This corona-virus thing. Corona = C. Virus = V.

I googled and found that there is an interesting novel by Damon Knight, titled CV. It is about an alien parasite that infects humans but doesn't harm them. Those infected are changed forever, in that it makes them unselfish, un-materialistic, caring, etc, and leaves them questioning their lives and everything they've ever believed. The synopsis is quite interesting . ..

en.m.wikipedia.org...(novel)

CV is a 1985 science fiction novel by American writer Damon Knight. It is the first novel in the "Sea Venture Trilogy", and was followed by The Observers (1988) and A Reasonable World (1991).

The name of the novel derives from "The Sea Venture" ("CV" for short), an enormous, ocean-going habitat. During one of its first trips, the Sea Venture takes on a parasite, an alien symbiont that can pass from one person to another, leaving them changed in subtle but consequential ways. The symbiont enforces something like rational behavior upon its victims, causing them to question their earlier beliefs and practices. At the end of the novel, the parasite is brought to the mainland; the subsequent novels in the trilogy explore the consequences as it begins to affect a large part of the human population.

CV. Sea Venture. Sea, watch the water?

The novel opens as the Sea Venture is preparing to debark from San Francisco on its way to Guam. Soon after, a routine sample collection from the ocean floor pulls in a purplish, granular lump about the size of a fist; Newland, who is present in the collection room with a crew member named Randall Geller, suggests cracking it open. It contains what looks like a hollow sphere of glass. Just as it is opened, Geller feels faint, then recovers. Soon after, he collapses into a coma-like state. The same series of events occurs again and again; it soon becomes clear that the agent released from the nodule can travel from person to person, leaving them in an unconscious state after it departs. Soon there are dozens of afflicted patients. The sole doctor on board, Dr. Wallace McNulty, improvises an isolation ward, but cases keep occurring, several per day.

On the tenth day, the first patient, Geller, recovers, and soon it becomes clear that the coma is temporary. There are no ill effects, but the recovered patients have been changed in subtle ways: they discard many of their past, irrational beliefs and fears, and in many cases change their way of life. For instance, crew members decide that their jobs are pointless and abandon them; married people leave their spouses. Knight reveals to us a little of the thought processes of the symbiont: it appears to have been in suspended animation for millennia, and it is now trying to learn about humans by temporarily gaining access to their thought processes and their impressions. Knight suggests that the changes made by the parasites in human brains are a benefit; hence the parasite is actually a symbiont.

With all the world back to front and good is bad and up is down etc, could it be possible that Science Fiction is really Science Fact?

It certainly makes one wonder.

edit on 19-3-2020 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The New York Stock Exchange will close its trading beginning March 23 following the confirmation of a coronavirus case by someone on the floor.

Breitbart

To be clear, it is the trading floor that will not be populated. Millions of transactions will still occur electronically from all over the world.

In this day & age, the physical trading floor is pretty much a relic anyway.

<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join