It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 245
<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ItsHabbening

Amber Alert!

311 - Amber

The picture in this video looks a bit like a strain...No?

edit on 13-3-2020 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PopeDiks

You are the second person since I commented that I don’t recognize (by username).

I really think this link with adrenochrome is waking a ton of us up. LURKERS, take 2 minutes to share your opinion!!

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

That's really interesting, that can't be a coincidence ? Could it be that something was going to happen in August that has now had to be moved up ? The whole thing is so weird, go to the ' star gates ' ? lol...watching Ancient Aliens and my mind is going in so many directions today.

The Planet Grid, Cern, Hollow Earth, Holy Moly ! The President seems to think 5G is important to our Security, Why ? It's gotta be more than faster internet, somehow it's all connected ?

As for Austin, the kid's growing on me. He's got something to say that's worth listening to, imo.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

wow... great catch Sabre.

Does anyone else here ever feel like they goin’ crazy?

What a time to be alive
edit on 13-3-2020 by ItsHabbening because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
a reply to: imthegoat
Respect?
Sometimes, every so often, that's how you know you are on the right track.
Qhen you go against the grain, due to your gut instincts, instead of following the sheep to the slaughter.
If we worry about what others think of us or if we are respected..... we are sheep.
"You've got to be your own man, not a puppet on a string".

As a "movement" I agree with you, but individual respect is completely different. I'm extremely far from being a sheep, and respect is a huge factor for me, on an individual level. I honestly couldn't care less what other people think of my beliefs -- its not about belief system. Its about objectivity. Lack of objectivity is what creates the very sheep you speak of. Just because this Q movement isn't "sheep" material, does not mean those who follow won't become sheep themselves.

Not sure if I was clear in my other posts; I'm not talking about those who come to these threads and attack others for believing in Q. I'm talking about those who share valid information that may or may not coincide with the Q-believers personal opinions, and they end up getting -- not "attacked" because that's too strong of a word -- but otherwise disregarded as a shill or the such. There's plenty of people in these threads that I have no-so-positive opinions on, but I keep them to myself for the most part. Those people span all of ATS though, not just these threads. Being "popular" online gets to some people's heads I guess lol.
edit on 3/13/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
pM

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: cimmerius

You may have missed his later post...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah, I'm about 10 or so pages back. That (link) is pretty much what I was thinking, without mentioning anything we're not supposed to mention. I just now checked here to see if I was getting any response.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Yea, kinda does. Weird you happened to post 311. My Aunt just seen them on 3/11 in Las Vegas. No joke.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Wow. I used to hang with those guys.
Strange.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

She saw 311 live on 3-11?

Shut CERN down and contact this man's Aunt!

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

Crazy small world!

I worked security back in July 2019 at Darien Lake..

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

It looks like the sun , "corona " and all .

I guess I spend too much time checking out the Solarham website

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonlover12

It does doesn't it..been awfully windy here the last couple days..

It seems the prerogative is to keep everyone indoors..Away from the Sun?

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Albeit, she worked for a privately-funded school, it chose to follow suit with the Municipal decision to close all publicly-funded schools until further notice. I think there's a government contingency plan in place where she can apply for some sort of welfare until this blows over.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Is Tom Hanks wearing the same ring that General Salami and the other elites have been pictured wearing?

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

LOL. Yep she did. Flew from Miami to Vegas just to see them on 3/11.
I forgot what it's called (occult/science/phenomena), maybe it's astrology based I'm not sure but, she believes in being at some specific locations on specific days throughout the year. She goes all over the world.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Good evening, everyone.

I've gotta say, I didn't see that adrenochrome connection coming, although it shouldn't have been a surprise. It actually makes some sense of things.

A couple of things. Seeing rumblings of LA going into total lockdown as soon as tomorrow. This would make sense if they anticipate all hell breaking loose there due to tainted drugs. I think LA County confirmed today that they're closing schools for a month. I saw someone claiming to be connected (this is third party hearsay) to some folks who run in circles where they hear things from the Pentagon and the rumor is that LA will go into Martial Law TOMORROW. Who knows? Guess we will find out soon on that front.

Also, this would explain exactly why they have waited until now to round up the cartel both here in the US and abroad (Italy). They have been waiting for these people to deliver their tainted supplies to their targets.

Excellent work, all!
to all and 0311 in particular! Thanks for that info, man! Stay safe and prayers up!!

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Hm.

new topics

top topics

<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join