It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 206
<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

NightFlight,

Among ham operators, how common is it for them to be big or significant wheels in political circles?

Realize you may not know this. I was just amazed that so many recognizable political names had radio licenses. Next thing I'll hear is they're all qualified Morse operators!

Cheers

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I know of several congressmen and senators that have had them in the past, Senator Barry Goldwater is probably the most recognized. I'll have to research that when I get back...

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
You guys really need to watch this 15 second clip from Twit and see if you can explain what happened here. I have been watching it over and over and still can't figure it out. Thinking maybe a hand off into the car, but Im not see any jerk like movement from him that would point to that.

Only 15 seconds for a weird magic show.

This was the post to it:

Dear @SkyNews , can you explain this? Watch the folder! Crazy! Will we see magic like that from him in the #Budget2020? #coronavirus

15 SECOND CLIP

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

MSM using Green Screen on the Folder - Heck they can put any cover on it LoL
Thats my Guess

Illusions used to control us ... Now they just FAIL

Think Logically

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

propaganda can look like proof to the blind.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Just saw this passing on twitter by Rhiannon Williams @_rhiannonw
Climate Change Producer, Sky News. Former foreign news ed. Views all mine. [email protected]

I produced the piece - just a small colour switch to emphasise the need for a green budget. It's in the context of a climate/budget look ahead piece. The whole report is here, if you want to understand more:
Link

Jonathan Samuels @jonathansamuels also chimes in here
Presenter, Sky News. Fmr Australia Correspondent and Channel 5 Chief Correspondent. Tweeting news, and occasional day to day nonsense

Hi. It was a device used by our climate change correspondent and her video editor who was posing the question “how green will the budget be..?” Admittedly quite subtle!!
Link
edit on 11-3-2020 by Moravec because: Added link

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Moravec
Thanks for the update, much appreciated

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
FWIW

Infamous Anti-Q personality, Montegraph, debunks Austin Steinbart/"Baby Q".

For those of you who may not have heard of him, Montegraph is like the 'John Wick' of the internet.

The angle he takes is, perhaps, unexpected but, maybe not completely.

edit on 11-3-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Harvey Weinstein sentenced to 23 years

PAIN

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Who taking bets on next hollyperv to go down?

John of god apprehended
Nxivm in court
Cosby down
RKElly done
Weinstein PAIN
edit on 3 11 2020 by dashen because: SOON

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Clearly been tampered with, here is the original... 😏🤣 pic.twitter.com/pth73cqOGB— James Moran (@Jpjm1964) March 11, 2020

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

If he is really q and outed himself in a video wouldn't he also out himself in a drop to prove it?

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

No, I mean it.

I've watched YT videos of people deliberately doing stupid things. That is not exercising peak intelligence because, for most, peak intelligence is a 70 IQ.

There's a bagger at the local grocery store. She's been there for years. She still puts cans of soup on top of my bananas.

If you taught a chimp or macaque the same skill, it would pack the bag correctly almost 100% of the time.

No, I'm not joking. I've been watching monkey videos daily for three years now. Their behavior is fascinating.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
There are riots underway in Dayton Ohio over a university cancelling classes.

DAYTON, Ohio —Several police agencies were called to respond Tuesday night for reports of a massive crowd in a neighborhood near University of Dayton after classes were canceled due to the coronavirus outbreak, our partners at WDTN reported. 

Dayton Police and the University of Dayton Police were called to Lowes Street in the South Student neighborhood after getting several reports of a massive crowd. 

University officials said the crowd gathered around 11 p.m. and began throwing objects and jumping on cars. Students said they were celebrating the cancellation of classes due to the coronavirus outbreak. 

Police in riot gear fired several rounds of paintball guns and pepper balls into the crowd. Units from across the city were also called in to help after verbal orders to disperse were ignored. University officials said at least one person was hurt by a thrown bottle. 

University officials also said the crowd dispersed after 2 a.m. It is not clear how many arrests were made. 

www.wlwt.com...

edit on 11-3-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
You guys really need to watch this 15 second clip from Twit and see if you can explain what happened here. I have been watching it over and over and still can't figure it out. Thinking maybe a hand off into the car, but Im not see any jerk like movement from him that would point to that.

Only 15 seconds for a weird magic show.

This was the post to it:

Dear @SkyNews , can you explain this? Watch the folder! Crazy! Will we see magic like that from him in the #Budget2020? #coronavirus

15 SECOND CLIP

Mandela Effect in Live Action.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Every twitter linked here for the last 2 pages has the same coments on them.

What's that all about? bots?

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep
Maybe. But that would effectively end the entire movement/operation don't ya think? I'm still stuck at motive. Why would someone even attempt to impersonate Q? I'd like to see real attempts to debunk this guy but so far it's just been "I think he's FOS" with nothing to back up that opinion. I'm watching the Montagraph vid posted by Canadian Mason right now and may have more to say about him after I process it. For now, I'll just continue to lurk and do my own thing in the background as usual.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
I've not followed but relevant because C_A.

Mistrial declared at federal trial of accused CIA leaker Joshua Schulte

A Manhattan federal jury on Monday found a former CIA programmer guilty of lying to the FBI and of contempt — but failed to reach a verdict on the far more serious charges that he turned a trove of secret documents from the spy agency over to Wikileaks.

US District Judge Paul Crotty declared a mistrial in the case of accused leaker Joshua Schulte after the jury declared itself “extremely deadlocked” on the eight most serious charges at the trial — including illegal gathering and transmission of national defense information.

I haven't really followed this either. The article notes that he's still guilty of those two lesser counts, and could get up to 5 years in prison for them.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Nightflight, The key one was Nellie Ohr and, from memory, I believe Andrew McCabe or his wife too.

Yes please PM the link, cheers.

<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join