It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 205
<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: brewtiger

The gold standard is not coming back.

That ship sailed a long time ago.

Do you know what ship sailed a long time ago? The U. S. dollar

US $ is about perception of what those dollars mean in other lands.

I can't speak for anyone else but I can tell you exactly what it means to me -- zero, zilch, nada

Anyone who's still emotionally attached to that form of 'currency ' is still living in fear imo

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

U.S. Treasury Likely to Push Back April 15 Tax Filing Deadline, Sources Say
wsj

USA COVID-19 Update: 3/11/2020

1010 Cases since Jan 21st / 31 Deaths = 3.06% Mortality

964 Active Cases / 954 are "mild" = 99% Mild and 1% Serious.

Source: www.worldometers.info...

I'm at a loss for words over how so many government and private entities overreacting to CoronaVirus within our borders. It's simply not logical, IMO.

How many deaths to people;

Under 70?
Otherwise healthy?

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   
This doesn't mean I am all in with Austin by any means.

I see a parallel to a buddy of mine around the Y2K media scare decided to invest in himself. His background was that his parents ran a computer repair shop back home and he came to our office as a self taught genius who could get broken ones upgraded cheaply. But, he went off to earn a masters in computer programming as servers were a new concept compared to now.
As soon as he graduated the Gov supposedly hired him to work a job that was setting up servers for something he later said was not that exact job he was told it was to be at all. He and I had talked at length about the JFK, Bush connection, the drug war, H2 powered car being held back, the Zapruder Film and several other things and he was a big skeptic who made me prove every fact I claimed. He literally disagreed there was anything but the original story even with the data we have all seen by now. Well, I am well studied on the ones I am interested and don't make things up unless I am joking and must have left an impression.

He calls me to say that "I owe you an apology, it is worse than you even think about the JFK conspiracy. he went on about a few things there.." Then he continued, " I see data sometimes when I am looking at the files because of my new job. I can't repeat the details but I can promise you everything you think and more is true. You were right and I was wrong. I wish I could tell you more, but you are on the right track and it is worse than you thought".

No one wants to believe that when you do tell them the truth to the best of your knowledge on these things because they would rather do like Roger Waters was saying and remain blinded to the endless wars and things happening around us. We have insulated ourselves from the truth in that way. Roger is Cabal like on DJT though so I don't know if I can say he isn't one of them now that he is super rich too. I understand the Cousteau like love for the Environment that I share, but not the give evil a pass mode using a selective memory that he himself has.

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Austin Steinbart
29 years old

Claim # 1 ~ Skip to 0:26; listen to 0:33; where, he claims he was ordered to make his videos by Q+ and the DIA.

Claim # 2 ~ Skip to 0:48; listen to 0:55; where, he asks us to think about the fact that he has openly made "death threats" against foreign leader on YouTube "without getting censored". How could he get away with that if he were a LARP? That is the implied question: If he were just a LARP, he would be censored. That's what he wants us to think. To be fair, I haven't yet found the video where he makes those threats but, I'll take if at face value that they can be found - it's just a matter of going through the videos one by one, as laborious as that might sound. Anyway....where was I?

Ah, yes, Claim # 3 ~ Skip to 0:56; listen to 1:16; where, he puts a picture up on his screen supposedly showing the servers at Luke AFB, and asks us to think about how just some ordinary guy like him could have taken that picture unless he first had access clearance. Thus, his claim is that he has access to military installations - at least, to Luke AFB.

The video ends with him standing in some sort of computer room holding up a sign that says, 'SECURE ROOM'.

Claim # 4, then, would be that he has high-level access to military servers?

All of this is very strange. Here, have a look for yourself, if you want.

edit on 11-3-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

U.S. Treasury Likely to Push Back April 15 Tax Filing Deadline, Sources Say
wsj

USA COVID-19 Update: 3/11/2020

1010 Cases since Jan 21st / 31 Deaths = 3.06% Mortality

964 Active Cases / 954 are "mild" = 99% Mild and 1% Serious.

Source: www.worldometers.info...

I'm at a loss for words over how so many government and private entities overreacting to CoronaVirus within our borders. It's simply not logical, IMO.

How many deaths to people;

Under 70?
Otherwise healthy?

Maybe someone else will have better luck with finding out the ages and pre-existing health condition of those who died. But I hear that 19 of the 31 who've died were in Washington State and quite old.

Comparing the U.S. statistics against what I'm seeing in the Mainstream Media, the MSM is clearly manufacturing a U.S. crisis...another HOAX.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Hunter Biden cites coronavirus, wife's pregnancy to avoid deposition until after Election Day

Lol now its about covid-19. After election day too. Didn't/Doesn't care about his love child, but uses his wife's pregnancy as an excuse. Are all Biden's POS? Was Beau anything like the rest? Never cared enough to educate myself on him.

ETA: Oops, here's the source.
edit on 3/11/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Just saw this argument on Twitter & thought some of you might be interested

This guy claims he's Q. His obnoxious narcissistic personality is the polar opposite of the team-player, humble, and mature tone of the Q posts. However, his personality does match that of other known self-aggrandizing LARPs.

Funny thing is, they're calling each other larps but I've heard they're all 'larps' (Jordan Sather, David Wilcock, Majestic). This is why I take data from a wide variety of sources but I don't jump on anyone's band wagon

ETA some of those comments are freakin hilarious lol
edit on 11-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Map comparison. Covid-19 camps vs "trafficking corridor clean-up", and Covid-19 camps vs U.S. states that have declared a State of Emergency or a Public Health Emergency (these states in shown in blue).

Emergency declarations list

Note to those who cannot see the entire image because of the device they are using -- regrets -- hard to pack this much information in a tiny graphic.

Cheers
edit on 11-3-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Looking good Cavv!

Archived!

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Cavtrooper....nice to see you again.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I got the distinct impression that most of what he says he is reading a teleprompter.

Have a look around. His skin is perfect. Fingers?

Some of his smiles look like Jim Carey.

He could be a rendered image.

P

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
When a Cat starts building airplanes we can decide which species is smartest of the crowd of airplane builders. We humans are awkward and have mental capacity beyond our own comprehension and i know you meant that in jest. Humans are way more than animals. Yes, we descended from animals but we are not stupid as much as we are operating below our maximum potential each and every one of us.

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Airlines are burning thousands of gallons of fuel flying empty 'ghost' planes so they can keep their flight slots during the coronavirus outbreak

Airlines have wasted thousands of gallons of fuel running empty "ghost" flights during the coronavirus outbreak because of European rules saying operators can lose their flight slots if they keep their planes on the ground.

Demand for flights has collapsed across the globe amid growing fears about the outbreak.

business insider

I've heard people over the decades say that we're the smartest thing on the planet.

No, we're not. If we were we wouldn't fly around wasting resources. We'd talk to each other and agree that grounding the planes and maintaining the customary schedules during the grounding would be the wisest approach.

Humans. Are. Stupid.

My cat has more sense.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Gestation period of the virus is up to 14 days, that is why. You can't be sure until 14 days from your confirmed exposure is the reason.

ETA

I know I heard 4-6 days just yesterday but the original information said up to 14 days.

a reply to: cherokeetroy

Why would Doug Collins and Ted Cruz go into a 14-day self quarantine instead of just getting tested for the virus? That is mind-boggling to me. Just get tested be given the all-clear and go back to living life as normal.

edit on 11-3-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
As Q again mentioned "Rig For Red" I instantly thought of the Red Cross. The "Red Cross" has many values/meanings depending on your own personal concept. To North Americans, it represents that corrupt Blood seeking organization that launders money,drugs and children. Has the Corona Virus been Rigged for The Red Cross?? (Funding)?

Cruise ships--Are the "Vessels" used by the "Red Cross" checked properly at each "Port" of entry??

Matey you can't imagine how right you are! www.youtube.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Meet Q

and watch his latest video where he explains much And mentions . . .thhe Red Cross!
edit on 11-3-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: !

edit on 11-3-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: fix linky

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

Not buying it here, though very entertaining on a cartoonish level.

Simple to Prove he is who he says he is but it will never happen - not in a thousand years.

Simply post a never before seen Q drop on his YT - then publish it as a "Q" Drop - . Simple - but never will happen.

Let the Future prove the past - isn't that the Q way ? this BOZO is a scamis lol

Beware the Judas Goats and the Pied Pipers of this timeline - There are plenty - some even on this thread, though they may not even know they are being played like a fiddle.

Be Vigilant

edit on 3112020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
this BOZO is a scamis lol

LOL!
Agreed!

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Cavtrooper....nice to see you again.

Greetings hopenotfeariswhatweneed,

By way of clarification ... I see there were a couple of users on ATS with "cavtrooper" in their username. I was not that person(s).

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Note Michigan has now joined the list of states having issued an emergency declaration.

michigan.gov

Updated emergency declaration map:

Cheers

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Hey guys... what's up?

I read a thread that was closed and pointed to this one, here.

Is it good? I'll start from the beginning...

*reads first page*

Oh rite.. Ok, I'll go back to other things..

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
As if on "Q" ....

The RED CROSS (and Bloodworks Northwest) is now in the News

U.S. may see blood shortages as coronavirus cancels office blood drives

U.S. blood banks are concerned about potential shortages as Americans concerned about catching the new coronavirus avoid donation sites and companies with employees working from home cancel blood drives.....

edit on 3112020 by MetalThunder because: March Madness Ramping UP

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Remember when we were researching deep state Ham radio operators and someone mapped 5 or 6 key perps living within a couple miles of each other?

Anyone remember if that was in La Rochelle vicinity?

I'm finding three zip codes for New Rochelle (I think thats the city you are referring to) NY. 10801, 10804 and 10805. I'm finding 34 licensed amateurs in 10801, 32 in 10804 and 17 in 10805. thats 83 total. Any particular names names you are looking for, I'll send you a link if you want it. As an amateur myself, I'm not comfortable listing them in an open forum.

<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join