It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
If you have a extra prayer in you to give
asking for my grandson just out from a 7 hr operation
Thank you

I'm not much on prayer, but I sincerely hope all goes well for your grandson.
The wee folk in our lives are so very precious!

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The silent fox caught my eye.

Vulpecula is a faint constellation in the northern sky. Its name is Latin for "little fox", although it is commonly known simply as the fox. It was identified in the 17th century, and is located in the middle of the Summer Triangle.
Vulpecula belongs to the Hercules family of constellations, one of which includes Corona Australis, meaning "the southern crown."

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
A Q message from President Trump at the South Carolina rally.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Chuck Schumer and senator Mark Warner hate John Radcliffe for DNI.

Perfect man for that job!

mobile.twitter.com...

And additional encouraging sentiment from Adam Schiff.

mobile.twitter.com...

edit on 2/28/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Q

JB quote:

Dan Coats served ably & with deep integrity. Ratcliffe showed abject subservience to Trump in Mueller hearings. The women & men in the Intelligence Community deserve a leader like Coats who puts nation first; not a servile Trump loyalist like Ratcliffe.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
An independent review commissioned by the Wexner Foundation concluded that the Jeffrey Epstein, “played no meaningful role” at the foundation.
Well, that's settled. Case closed. Nothing to see here, move along.

The probe “found no evidence that Epstein ever used his ties to the Foundation to commit any assault or sexual misconduct, or to otherwise perpetrate any crime.”
Link

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
When it come to the coronavirus Tucker Carlson is a fear-mongering puzzy, for some reason. All of his guests tonight are the same ones who have been on CNN and MSNBC all day.

Except the one who he just cut off early because she said due to the Advanced Medical Care available in the United States, the mortality rate is expected to be very low.
edit on 2/28/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
When it come to the coronavirus Tucker Carlson is a fear-mongering puzzy, for some reason. All of his guests tonight are the same ones who have been on CNN and MSNBC all day.

Except the one who he just cut off early because she said due to the Advanced Medical Care available in the United States, the mortality rate is expected to be very low.

Honestly Tucker hasnt been anything other than you've described in your post. Remember he worked for CNN and MSNBC before Fox. Hes actually considered a "radical" conservative.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
In Rudy's discussion, posted earlier, they talk about a meeting with Chalupa which she demanded dirt on DJT+ to be sent to Marcy Kaptur OH, (OH Qrew?)

I have not heard her mentioned here, but this first hand account of the meeting suggests this woman is up for a sedition charge. She "engaged a foreign power to dig up dirt on a political rival" with a plan to use the dirt collected from Ukrainian folks to remove DJT from the election.

How is that not treasonous? How is she still in office? How is Chalupa still having access to her Yahoo account? Why was the C_A involved with C_Amella at all?

This is what the dems fear coming out. This, according to the witness, is ALL DEMS. ALL, and still is.

The problem is what Rudy just laid out, with an eye witness and docs, is the concept is too big. That's an hour listen and NPC can't be bothered and it reQuires context.

This is the layers never before gotten to, in our lifetimes all "scandal" has been at best superficial and given in pre-media-digested bites.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat
Bill Wolff, the exec producer of The View and The Rachel Maddow Show, also produced Tucker

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Thank you
Your grandson is in my prayers, Trill.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Thank you

Blessings on your grandson and your family. May the Lord be with you all.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

He was met with overwhelming dislike from both critics and audiences, and is recognized as one of the most hated characters in Star Wars and the history of film in general....
~ Link

Sorry, too much?

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Perfect match!

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Thank you

Praying for him, you and your family Trill.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Thank you

Done, Trill

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This is a NOVEMBER 2, 2016 article.

Inside the NSA’s For-Sale Spy Town

I'll bet there is a tunnel to the observatory.

'X' marks the spot

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel,
You have Mail.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

An independent review commissioned by the Wexner Foundation concluded that the Jeffrey Epstein, “played no meaningful role” at the foundation

I needed a laugh today, thanks.

Why would he need Wexner's Foundation when I'm sure he had his pick of Victoria Secrets models at his call, albeit they were a little old for Jeffrey.

Wexner....the man who just "gave" one of the most expensive single residences in Manhattan to Epstein for apparently nothing.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
The rapidly growing number of CoronaVirus illness threads on ATS authored by Americans is strange, considering how low the mortality rate is here. That in a nutshell, is what's perplexing to me.

Good observation. If I am correct in assessing ATS members as being mostly conservative in their thinking and least likely to panic over anything, then I may want to reconsider the Corona virus issue, given that some ATS members, despite their natural conservative reservations, appear to be genuinely concerned about said virus.

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join