It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
In the category of "Could be nothing but feels like SOMETHING"...

DECODE ID 24RSH200228001D

POTUS' latest tweet today has a timestamp of 01:13:04:

“Federal Court Deals Major Blow To Sanctuary Cities.” @FoxNews In other words, there will be no more Federal Tax Dollars to States & Cities that will not cooperate with Federal Law Enforcement (ICE). This is BIG NEWS! Funds will be cut off immediately. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

1) Q916 has a timestamp doubly linked to the tweet:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 88957f No.613229 📁
Mar 10 2018 13:04:36 (EST)

>>613193
We are saving Israel for last.
Very specific reason not mentioned a single time.

Q

a) Note that both have 13:04 in timestamp and that that adds to 17=Q!
b) Q916 stresses single time... the remaining element of timestamp in today's tweet is 01,
c) Note the post date is Mar 10th, so this would form a 2yr Delta the day before 11.3 this year (Mar 11th).

2) CAPS only simple gematria of the tweet gives a base of 459:
Q459 White Stringer:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 70edc0 No.173382 📁
Dec 25 2017 15:57:38 (EST)
10, [10-9]
Operational_window(5-6)_FDeltaC25-26
Secured.
Floor is yours.
Twitter FW_
Twitter [kill_rogue]
CONF_WHITE_WHITE_

Q

a) _WHITE_WHITE_ instead of _RED_RED_...
May refer to WHITE SQUALL and/or SNOW WHITE?

b) This is the ONLY single time any Q post uses _WHITE_WHITE_!

c) If RED_RED = RED CROSS then WHITE_WHITE = WHITE CROSS
White Cross = symbol of the Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of Saint John of Jerusalem, of Rhodes and of Malta.

edit on 28-2-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Does this get anyone elses attention ?

Elaborate unconventional warfare exercise set for undisclosed sites in North Carolina

Fort Bragg is warning the public that suspicious looking military activity could erupt on private land across multiple North Carolina counties next month as part of a cryptic Special Forces training exercise.

This could include hearing explosions and seeing soldiers acting as ”guerrilla freedom fighters,” according to a release from the U.S. Army John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School at Fort Bragg.

Exact times, locations and exercise specifics are not being publicized, officials said in the release.

March Madness on steroids .... perhaps
Stay Safe out There

God Bless America
Godspeed

ETA
Thunder OUT
edit on 2282020 by MetalThunder because: God Bless Each and Everyone of You PAYING attention

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

No, it's a defense pact.

If the Turks do that, the wild card is what Russia's response will be.

Cheers

Why do you think the Turks are begging the US for Patriot Missile batteries? They know what will happen if they draw the wrath of the Bear. That time when "only" 23 soldiers died will be regarded as an uneventful day.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Maybe. Maybe not.

It could also be that we are moving into strange times with implications. In order for the last book to play out, God himself has to start taking a far more active role on earth, so do the Adversary and his minions. If this all starts to role out ... *IF* ... then certain religions/denominations/beliefs will be born out or not all over the globe.

This will cause massive upheaval spiritually, emotionally to a lot of people.

Realistically, the stories surrounding Abraham set up the most dysfunctional family feud on earth, and it's time that stop.

Consider this loony tinfoil theory of mine alone:

So far, this plague has mostly left the children untouched or with very mild illness. Jesus has a soft spot for children who know not what they do.

But that's all just loony tinfoil.

edit on 28-2-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

JUST IN: Former Vice President Joe Biden reversed course Friday on his claim that he was arrested in South Africa during apartheid -- saying instead that he was simply “stopped” and not allowed to “move where I wanted to go” as he sought to meet with Nelson Mandela.

Did Biden just experience a Mandela Affect moment re: the actual Mandela?

Or just another mundane lie from a politician?

Fox News

“This day, 30 years ago, Nelson Mandela walked out of prison and entered into discussions about apartheid,” Biden said at a campaign event in South Carolina, as reported by The New York Times. “I had the great honor of meeting him. I had the great honor of being arrested with our U.N. ambassador on the streets of Soweto trying to get to see him on Robbens Island.”

At another event in Las Vegas, he said that Mandela thanked him for getting arrested.

mALICE

All those stains/steins

Currently watching a video about CERN/5G/AI/Transhumanism/Quantum computing and the mapping of our consciousness.

Will share it if I EVER FINISH! Watched that one from ETMN about 5G/vaccines/corona virus-it was a great vid!

Almost was what I’ve been getting at but not quite- nothing she said was wrong, I just feel there’s a little more to be added.

There’s a spiritual/mystical/occult side to the tech stuff..... depopulation agenda is real but what to make of the agenda for thoseleft behind?

What mysteries.

Let me leave you with a joke.

A priest, a minister, and a rabbit walk into a blood bank.

The rabbit says- “I think I’m a type O”

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Wasn't sure where to put my thoughts and wasn't ready to make a thread, and figured why not here, where I haven't visit ed in ages...
It occurs to me that this could be devastating to China's economy. Beyond the obvious and supply chain disruption, you have companies like Apple moving production percentages to Taiwan, for example. Between tariffs and general uncertainty of the various trade battles China is involved in (US, EU, etc), that workshare is extremely unlikely to come back once it leaves.
The hard part about moving production is the capital investment into new factories, hiring/training workers, establishing and disrupting supply lines. Once that has been spent and the lines already disrupted, as with this virus outbreak, the foreign companies have paid that cost. Basically zero incentive to go back to China once you're out.
They have to be near-panic as this goes on.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Spot on, imo.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
Wasn't sure where to put my thoughts and wasn't ready to make a thread, and figured why not here, where I haven't visit ed in ages...
It occurs to me that this could be devastating to China's economy. Beyond the obvious and supply chain disruption, you have companies like Apple moving production percentages to Taiwan, for example. Between tariffs and general uncertainty of the various trade battles China is involved in (US, EU, etc), that workshare is extremely unlikely to come back once it leaves.
The hard part about moving production is the capital investment into new factories, hiring/training workers, establishing and disrupting supply lines. Once that has been spent and the lines already disrupted, as with this virus outbreak, the foreign companies have paid that cost. Basically zero incentive to go back to China once you're out.
They have to be near-panic as this goes on.

Could lead to Bigger things .... US says Chinese ship fired laser at American aircraft ... Nothing to see here .... moving along

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift
Maybe Biden's memory is returning, and we'll have additional "corrections"..and perhaps a few apologies to the people he's insulted in recent months.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Saw that this morning. We (both sides) have been playing games in the South China Sea for a long time. Nothing terribly new, especially in light of China's more aggressive territorial claims, island building, etc.
I'd say it falls generally in the same "unsafe intercept" complaints category we've lodged for decades against China and Russia.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Another cross-border tunnel found in Arizona

U.S. Border Patrol agents discovered yet another cross-border tunnel that runs beneath the streets of Nogales, Arizona. They say this is the 126th tunnel they've discovered in the Tucson sector in the past 30 years. It's the second discovered mid-completion in the past year.....

Rabbit Holes everywhere

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert
It is all a matter of perspective .... Now isn't it. No room for pacifists anymore, when the war mongers control the world... The Theme of Good versus Evil doesn't exactly leave one with a neutral stance ... Enjoy The Show !

edit on 2282020 by MetalThunder because: told ya Bumpy

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: IAMTAT

CV is real. It’s just being hijacked and used as a FF.

Panic is not smart with this. I am inclined very much to believe a purge of unwanted Citizens can happen with this false narrative of extremely deadly. China and Iran have unwanted citizens doing unwanted protests. The world is watching and they could use this a cover for some awful Pol Pot like purges.

I pondered that idea a few days ago. After Feb 3 the infection numbers started declining in China BUT, according to their propaganda mouth piece they're building 19 more new hospitals, or detention centers... CCP round-up.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
More or less a reply to self with the added correction which I think is big.

@opsmonkey

DJT Tweet

"I was busy calling early boarder & flight closings, putting us way ahead in our battle"

Boarder is: a person who boards a ship during or after an attack.

Replying to self as we have a correction...

"Impeachment" > "Immigration"

"boarder & flight closings" > "BORDER & FLIGHT closings"

"very" > "VERY"

Here we get "immigration border and flight closings very wrong" = fleeing was stopped???

6:32 > 9:43 = 311

He's been dropping renOgade for weeks in Tarmac context. What does the swamp need as a counter: Pandemic would be good? Funny, folks want countless friends and family to die to spite him/us - swamp I get but regular people.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
FDA announces first drug shortage due to...

COVID-19 Supply Chain Update

Apparently, the drug name is above our pay grade.?

Here is a listing of FDA Drug Shortages, but not all the drug shortages listed have to do with C-19.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Sounds like the final exercises as part of the Special Forces course. The SF candidates have to go out with genuine civilians (who volunteer) and keep them herded together and pointed at the objective. Not always easy to do as very real interpersonal rivalries can take place, just as could happen in actual operations.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Speaking of COVID,

jpost.com

Cheers

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Things are heating up ... Though not unexpected
The LAST HAIL MARY they have
Dems launch Justice Department probe, seek Stone interviews
'

......Nadler also is questioning Barr about his involvement in other cases related to friends and associates of Trump and about internal investigations into department employees who investigated Trump after the 2016 election.

“Although you serve at the President’s pleasure, you are also charged with the impartial administration of our laws,” Nadler wrote to Barr. “In turn, the House Judiciary Committee is charged with holding you to that responsibility.”

The committee is asking for briefings on the issues listed and interviews with 15 Justice Department officials involved in those matters, including the four prosecutors who resigned from the Stone case.....

Nothing Can Stop Whats Coming .... Can ya feel it ?

The Elites Endgame is coming into the
Light - but I say don't play the / their Game ... Stand Strong and let them come out from their Cover .... But Who Do I think I am .... just a Deplorable trying to make a Difference .... peace
TGIF

edit on 2282020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

"Are we about to have our religious beliefs shattered?"

Shattered? Nah.

Merged? More likely.

Most likely, is comfort with other human beings, celebrating their common belief in the Creator...in many different ways and customs.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Interesting list. Most of it is injections, which would only affect hospital supply.
edit on 2/28/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join