It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: IAMTAT

CV is real. It’s just being hijacked and used as a FF.

I heard the Dr Sonja Gupke health minute today. He stated that most people get over this CV in a day. That is certainly possible with other viruses that have been deemed deadly.

Panic is not smart with this. I am inclined very much to believe a purge of unwanted Citizens can happen with this false narrative of extremely deadly. China and Iran have unwanted citizens doing unwanted protests. The world is watching and they could use this a cover for some awful Pol Pot like purges.
edit on 28-2-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I could understand CoronaVirus fear in the U.S. if the virus were deadly here... like 1 out of 10 die. But the level of fear this "flu-like" virus is causing amongst level-headed ATS members, is perplexing to me.

It is not just the illness itself.

Other things, quite real, are happening. Look at the videos of stores emptied in stores in northern Italy. Look at the videos of the towns being sealed off (not just China -- Europe as well).

Supply disruption won't be fatal but it will be real.

I haven't seen anyone on ATS panic over this. But there is nothing wrong with level headed consideration of the various ways this situation can go south.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
The rapidly growing number of CoronaVirus illness threads on ATS authored by Americans is strange, considering how low the mortality rate is here. That in a nutshell, is what's perplexing to me.

edit on 2/28/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I met an Environmental Engineer PhD from an American University after he came to America. He worked in the Shaw of Iran's cabinet. I was able to meet him because both of us worked related to reporting to the EPA in different fields and I got to know the man. He insisted those Iran revolutionaries were liars about a lot of things. He would tell me of how the ME largest community of Jewish people were in Persia as he calls Iran. He is a Libertarian as am I and we worked close enough together that we had lunch with a Clinton/Obama loving liberal from India who had the rare liberal quality of morals and impeccably good taste. The three of us sat daily with an American who is a staunch Conservative and all of us Scientist with unique backgrounds between ourselves had fascinating discussions about all things. From those conversations, I came away believing the Shaw was railroaded!

This is the Greta Thundberg of the Iran Hostage crisis. She was brainwashed to hate and was willing to murder innocent people to make a point.

originally posted by: CoramDeo

...Masoumeh Ebtekar, the highest ranking woman in Iran’s government and a vice president for women and family affairs, has tested positive for the corona virus.

Hmmm.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: CoramDeo

Silence? Calm before the Storm. Locusts, Corona, what's next...

I have met a few frog legs worth my time. That is one plague that sounds yummy if it there were some Cajun spices.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 03:28 AM
link   

The rapidly growing number of CoronaVirus illness threads on ATS authored by Americans is strange, considering how low the mortality rate is here. That in a nutshell, is what's perplexing to me.

It's just this year's Ebola, Jade helm, Elenin, 2012....

The ATS masses always find something to get worked up about every couple of years.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

It's just this year's Ebola, Jade helm, Elenin, 2012....

The ATS masses always find something to get worked up about every couple of years.

Wheres all the "every century theres been a plague outbreak in the 20's" memes at now? Was it grooming, or premonition? 🤭

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   

You can add Wales to that list of first cases of coronavirus - there's just been a BBC news alert on it...
...it brings the total number of UK cases to 17.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Care, check. But thread authorship by Americans is common on ATS ... because other than Brits and Australians ... I don't see much non-American participation in these forums. There are people here and there, but not many of them start threads from what I've seen in my (admittedly not very long) time on ATS.

For my part, I am expatriate, so my focus is different from someone resident in the USA.

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   

I could understand CoronaVirus fear in the U.S. if the virus were deadly here... like 1 out of 10 die. But the level of fear this "flu-like" virus is causing amongst level-headed ATS members, is perplexing to me.

I think that it is very serious, much more than just "flu like", many that don`t die suffer severe or critical condition (18%) with 7% fatality so 2 people out of 10 will be critical and nearly 1 out of 10 will die and from what I`ve read can be caught again which is deadlier the second time around.

For instance, if this virus was to be allowed to spread just as a yearly flu..
In the USA on the lower end of the estimate you have 29,000,000 cases in the last 5 months, with 16,000 fatalities on the lowest estimates, using those figures you would see 5,200,000 people critical hospitalizations and over 2,000,000 fatalities. But its just like the flu? This virus has 3000 fatalities in a month. And thats going by the fudged figures from China.

Just think of the chaos this could potentially cause if it is able to explode within our countries as like central China, everything could turn quickly into chaos and grind to a sudden halt. It has an RO of about 2 so 1 person can infect 2 ,from those 4 8 16 32 64 128 256 512 1024..... very quickly and people can infect others while having no symptoms.

I watched a supposed crematorium worker in Wuhan over a week ago, who works in one of the 7 crematoriums in Wuhan who said between his place of work and one other he knows 900 bodies were being burnt a day, if thats true think of the scale of death in China(i don`t believe China`s numbers for a second), i`ve seen 3 young children put into the same body bag and many video`s of people being welded into their own homes, 700 million people quarantined all because of something" flu like"? I don`t think so. They now have 17 mobile crematoriums to help keep up.

Just as in China if this broke out in one of our cities, Hospitals would be swamped and people would be forced into self quarantine, with little to no medical help for any condition with vans coming to pick up the dead. This whole disaster in China started from 1 infection, first death Jan21. With a year to a year and a half away from a vaccine.

Best to prepare for the worst and hope for the best and keep our heads, it doesn`t hurt to stock up on food and necessities for a SHTF scenario, things your going to use mostly anyway, i`d feel mighty stupid toward myself and to family for not preparing if this comes in a BIG way to our own countries.

Get your immune system as healthy as possible, it can`t hurt and is beneficial anyway.

If it amounts to nearly nothing in our countries then people can gloat and I won`t feel I was wrong either way, but if this turns and your caught unprepared for yourself and family.....?

Scout motto-be prepared, i`m not panicking in the slightest I have next to zero concern out in public, but this can turn quickly as China and others have shown, but I`m already 90% prepared.

As Q has said "read your Bible", plagues are also to be expected in the end days.

...................................................................................................................................................... .
I decided against deep brain stimulation, after watching the whole operation and reading about the adverse side affects that can happen and with the batteries. I`d also lose my business as it would take too long for my liking to recover, I`d also have a quarter size hole drilled in the skull, which would also prevent me from ever diving under water, which is something I want to do again as I used to.

Maybe? Ultrasonic Burst which has been suggested as a possible alternative, which is a new technology of simultaneously firing 1000 precision beams of ultrasound to the affected part of the brain burning it away.

Next week should start with CBD which has been approved and see what positive effects it has, fingers crossed. I`m only worried it may cause dread locks.

edit on 28-2-2020 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Thanks for clarifying that FlyingFox!

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I've just stumbled upon an answer for the signature GODFATHER III, though I'm pretty sure it's been guessed at before:

ABRAHAM is the FATHER of 3 religions; Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

In arabic, the name means "Father of Nations and Friend of God".

All 3 religions believe that Abraham was "the Father of monotheism" and all have a central book of belief; Torah, Bible, Quran.

A little wordplay... by placing FATHER in the middle of GOD and III, Abraham becomes both the father of belief in a singular GOD and of 3 religions.

Q274 tells us:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 7cfe10 No.38638 📁
Dec 5 2017 16:21:56 (EST)
Godfather III
Be prepared for what you find.

Q

... if my interpretation is correct then this implys a shattering of belief in all 3 abramic religions?

Q3565

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 231874 No.7266574 📁
Jul 30 2019 19:23:13 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Godfather III
It's going to be BIBLICAL.

Q

...this post literally ties the central BIBLE of beliefs to GODFATHER III.

Q189 and Q144 both have GOD & COUNTRY near GODFATHER III - further linking ABRAHAM as the father of monotheism and of countries.

Note that Q144 has GOD & COUNTRY in a KILLBOX, indicating a killing of belief in ABRAMIC religions?

Q100 ends with:

Spirit cooking.
What does Spirit Cooking represent?
Cult.
What is a cult?
Who is worshipped?
Why is this relevant?

Snow White
Godfather III
Speed.
Q

In this context, think of SPIRIT as "The Holy Spirit"?

A Cult has:

a charismatic, unaccountable leader, persuades by coercion and exploits its members, economically, sexually or in some other way

Are we about to have our religious beliefs shattered?

edit on 28-2-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
How long before the Dems/Media try to shut down Trump Rallys.

We will know it’s serious when the NBA and MLB cancel games or fan attendance to games.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Perhaps Q is implying the Evil One is more corporeal than many think. That entity is one candidate for the "one being worshiped" in the act of spirit cooking (disgusting activity btw, reminds me of the ingredients used for homunculi by the alchemists).

Yeah, I also get the impression that Q is being literal when "biblical" is used. Some powerful religious motifs being invoked with those drops.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I am came across one crazy rollout on Twitter that was posted up yesterday.

Im sure most of you will recall when the woman "Kate" helped detour an attempt on POTUS life by letting SS know a man was driving from a few stated over to his rally.

This really turned the chan upside down for quite awhile and even Q seemed to be very aware of it and trying to stop the anons from attacking Kate which they did pretty hard. It also ended up involving Serial Brain who really did the most damage, in her direction. SB was never one high on my list, but I digress.

This rollout is very information heavy with tons of proof. She was a very busy girl long before Q came along trying to get deep state truths out. There are drops from Q also included in this rollout showing Q may have been really trying to point to her and get the anons on track. They just went into attack mode instead of help mode.

If you have the time and like rollouts like this that are heavy with info, this is the one for you. I really feel this is one time the anons really dropped the ball and they should suck up, learn from it, and not let it happen again.

LINK to Twitter Rollout

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I've seen plenty of people panic here over this. The persistent narratives about it being more deadly than it is, that it's somehow like HIV because it has some small sequences in common with HIV (Ebola has the same things; it's an efficient sequence for its function like the wing is an efficient structure for its function) or that those mean it must be a deadly, man-made bioweapon here to nuke us all, that because it has some airborne capability it must be super airborne like measles, that it's widespread in the US and they're lying to us (despite evidence of what widespread would look like from China and now Iran and Italy), etc.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I guess we have differing views of 'panic'.

Some of what you mention strikes me not so much as fear as fear-mongering by some of the commenters. Others are genuinely (IMO) afraid, but not panic-stricken ... yet.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Those stats shift depending on your age and your underlying health conditions. It's interesting that it seems to leave the kids mostly unscathed. So far, kids under 10 have recorded 0 known fatalities. People in my age bracket have a 0.4% CFR. It gets worse as you get older with the elderly in the 70 and 80 years of age brackets have the worst chances, nearing 10%.

Then you modify that for your underlying health conditions: smoking, cardiovascular, hypertension, etc. Those things can bump you up another nearly 10%.

One thing about China is that nearly half their males smoke and they have abysmal air quality thanks to pollution which may be affecting some of their stats.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I honestly see no good reason to fear-monger.

I guess I see the worst case from this being the wide-spread social disruption of Spanish Flu where most people lived but most were just home sick and couldn't carry on for a period of time. It caused trouble keeping things going.

On the medical end, those who needed serious care were too many for hospitals to cope with in any reasonable manner, so they were overwhelmed and more died there than needed to. It also helped spread the disease too.

And finally, because everyone got sick all at once, everyone who was going to die, died all at once. That overwhelmed morgues and the burial capacity, creating piles of bodies.

It's the scenario you see in China right now, and it does have the potential to happen here if we can't keep the spread slowed enough.

But realistically, most of us will come through it all just fine at a personal level. Society? Your guess is as good as mine. It should recover too, but there will be some bumps.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I honestly see no good reason to fear-monger.

Neither do I, but this is a site at which the subscribers like to discuss conspiracies. Some of those will be based in fear or seek to peddle fear.

My take is this disease is going to work its way through most places sooner or later. I think there will be a lot of deaths, but my guess is the bulk of those will be in places with less developed infrastructure.

We'll see what happens.

Cheers

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join