It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

As a side note, I grew up next to a Viet vet that flew helicopters... He was dying of cancer. He stated on several occasions that they would fly out drugs traded from the Viet Cong, in body bags.. like clockwork... He wasn't just a soldier... But CIA.. imagine that....

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Yes, I know. They do alot of DoD & spook contracts. What I met is not military style aircraft. It's owned by a civilian.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
I have heard that Wu-Han was ground zero to test their 5G. This all started around the same time the virus showed up.
Do you think there could be any way to engineer a virus to react to a frequency? For example we have seen sounds stimulate and move water and other objects on a plate into certain designs such as snowflakes etc. Could a virus on the molecular level be designed to react to the 5G Frequency?
It would be one hell of a trigger. You have the virus in a sleeper mode and never know. Flip the 5G switch and presto,the bad guys have the desired reaction they wanted on a mass scale.

edited

In his latest new letter, Jon Rappoport discusses electroporation in vaccines. I don't have a link to his news letter, because it came via e-mail, but it can be found on line.

He says, "An online dictionary provides a definition: "the action or process of introducing DNA or chromosomes into bacteria or other cells [including human cells] using a pulse of electricity to briefly open the pores in the cell membranes."

"with electric pulses, we briefly open up cells and inject DNA, synthesized genetic material, into them. Ordinarily, the cells would reject such an intrusion, but we get around that. Once the genetic material is inside cells, it mimics a virus, and the immune system responds, as if this were an actual viral disease. That's the vaccine effect."

He gives this link as his source. Corona Virus Fakery And The Link To 5G Testing: www.vigiliae.org...

They are talking about something very similar to onehuman's quote above.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
How soon we forget

I won't let you

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Why isn't attorney general Barr forcing the FBI to cough up the documents that General Flynn needs to have, for total exoneration?

mobile.twitter.com...

Attorney general Barr and FBI director Christopher Wray could produce them in a heartbeat, if they wanted to.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Might as well throw some occult strangeness into the cauldron.

Barcelona Olympics 1992 to the CoronaVirus (2019-nCoV).

I find it extremely interesting that occultist Aleister Crowley died aged 72 on December 1st, 1947. 72 years later on the same day was when the first patient was diagnosed with the Coronavirus December 1st, 2019.

MoonChild.

How many miles to Babylon?

A letter from Aleister Crowley, written on the day of a lunar eclipse and the day Donald Trump was born.

(06/14/1946)

Aleister Crowley to Grady McMurtry.

It is not good talking about Frater 210 (Jack Parsons) coming over. He has got under the influence of a person whom I believe to be an ordinary Con Man (L Ron Hubbard founder of Scientology); at any rate he is acting quite insanely, and as far as I can see, both deceitfully and dishonourably. I am still waiting to hear whether the adverb “dishonestly” should not be added to this list. In any case he would not come, because, — O curse these people who have no ideas of their own and can do nothing but pick up my ideas and try to put them into operation without in the least understanding them or knowing how to bring them to success! — apparently he, or Ron or somebody, is producing a Moon Child. I get fairly frantic when I contemplate the idiocy of these goats. (I apologise to goats.) ... Yours ever,
666 [written]

More at YT Description

Full letter: The Grady McMurty Project

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

care, that would be the simple answer BUT... we know POTUS does not type all the tweets. We also know that many of the tweets are RETWEETS initiated by a "Q script" to have predetermined/required timestamps. When 5 retweets in a row are less than maximum 30 seconds apart with 240 characters, this can only be automated. This has happened so many times that I've lost count. It's evidenced in the spreadsheet.

Conclusion (mine at least) is that it was planned for this to be a period of comms lockdown from Q/@realDonaldTrump.

My question is "Why?"... "Calm before the storm"?

It looks like some others are sharing your suspicion, as well.

One tweet from President Trump after 17 ???hours of Darkness.

mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 2/27/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Re: mobile.twitter.com...

I hope that solution includes the few powerful people who own the mainstream media in America. They are the number one enemies of our country right now.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Told ya Hubbard had it out for Parsons. Poor guy got a sploded by Scientology.

But for real, what does Crowley have to do with corona virus? Or Trump’s birthday? Did I miss something?

There’s 365 days in the year, that means the chance of somebody doing anything on your birthday is 1/365. Not trying to be a dick, but that’s not astronomical by any means.

(I apologize to goats).

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Read DJT Tweet posted by EMN above ^^^

link

Who's screaming about this:

Dems/Candidates/Swamp

Enemedia

DJT Haters.

Whose a central figure:

China Regime

Iran Regime

Patterns, patterns, patterns.

edit on 27-2-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
UPDATE - Since posting the below decode TURKEY HAS MADE LAND AND SEA BORDERS TO EUROPE FREE TO PASS FOR 72 HOURS!!
tweet link

DECODE ID 24RSH200227002D

POTUS' last tweet this morning at 08:34:46:

t.co...

1) Timestamp points to Q posts:
Q834

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 9dc69f No.544701 📁
Mar 3 2018 23:56:48 (EST)
The BRIDGE.
BRIDGE-2.
@Snowden
Clowns.
The LINK.
Google/YT.
Facebook.
Twitter.
Russia ICBM tech.
HRC open source.
SAP.
JP.
TP.
Highest levels of US-G.
U1.
NK.
WHY would Russia tell the world?
Why?
Why is SR back in the news?
Why?
Why is SESSIONS acting weak?
Why?
IG report?
No legit leaks.
MSM staging narrative.
IG appointed by SESSIONS for?
Why?
Why?
Enjoy the show.
Dead cat bounce.
Q

a) Note refs to The BRIDGE, BRIDGE-2 and The LINK - Think asia/europe and refer below.
b) Dead cat bounce - may refer to a further stock market drop today?

Q3436

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 8b93f3 No.7083453 📁
Jul 18 2019 13:09:18 (EST)
D_xsUBRUcAAbIYh.jpg

Symbolism will be their downfall.
Q

Picture is of TURKISH bath house in Syria that Epstein's temple is based on!

The above two post point to the 3 bridges across the Bosphorous strait that join Turkey (Asia) and Europe!

From Q834; The BRIDGE, BRIDGE-2 and The LINK reflect the LINK between 2 continents. Bridge and Bridge-2 gives 3 bridges?

2) The tweet timestamp sums to 25 = 5by5 = Eyes On.

3) CAPS only simple gematria for the tweet gives:

a) Base = 81
Q81 Update Graphic after News Cycle update

b) RemoveDupes = 35
Q35 POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again.

c) Base+nums = 91
Q91 Why wasn’t HRC prosecuted for the emails?
Put simply, Obama ultimately OK’d by using the non govt email addy to communicate w/ Clinton. Obama also had an alias along with each of his cabinet members. Therefore indicting HRC would lead to indicting Obama & his cabinet etc which could never happen.

d) RemoveDupes+nums = 45
Q45 Follow Huma. What just broke w/ Huma? What did HRC instruct Huma to do re: Classified markings? Why is this story just now coming out? What relevance does it have? Why is Donna running for cover? Was a deal granted in exchange for something?

edit on 27-2-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Why isn't attorney general Barr forcing the FBI to cough up the documents that General Flynn needs to have, for total exoneration?

mobile.twitter.com...

Attorney general Barr and FBI director Christopher Wray could produce them in a heartbeat, if they wanted to.

Wondered that as well.

Perhaps McCabe or Comey trashed them (the 302''s) and Mueller investigations probably have no paper trail

BTW, No fan of Wray here.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

This whole fiasco should be a lesson to us against too much reliance on China to manufacture all our stuff, and globalization in general.

Plus just wait for the Left to start rambling about how important it is to "Secure our borders, ports and airports".

You know it's coming........

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I’m pretty convinced the Dems are about to get Scooby Doo’d by POTUS yet again.

POTUS wants $10b for securing border... NO.
POTUS wants $2.5b for Corona... TAKE $15b.

POTUS takes the $15b and securing border is part of preventing Corona.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Yea, I thought of that one thread of yours when I watched it. Ya know how some just gotta make a date & name fit. More at her YT channel where she makes alittle more clear with her other videos in occult prophecy. I can't find the video I watched a few days ago where she connects Trump & his mother and the whole odd occult connection but I could of sworn I watched it from her channel.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, they had the right idea but wrong info... the tweet at 08:34:46 was the 5th tweet of the day as there were 2 after midnight and 2 after 1 AM!

We have just had one more after 12 hours 19 minutes 13 secs from the 08:34 one.... just writing up the decodes now but it;s to do with Comey leaking to MSM... Comey before Declas?

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

We have just had one more after 12 hours 19 minutes 13 secs from the 08:34 one....

1+2/1+9/1+3 = 3/10/4 = 17

Just playing with numbers.

P

edit on 27/2/2020 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
DECODE ID 24RSH200227003D

POTUS' tweet at 08:53:59 PM:

Anti-Trump Network @CNN doing whatever it can to stoke a national Coronavirus panic. The far left Network pretty much ignoring anyone who they interview who doesn’t blame President Trump.” @trish_regan @FoxNews Media refuses to discuss the great job our professionals are doing!

1) The Tweet Delta from previous t 08:34:46 is 12:19:13 which gives ACRONYM LSM
LSM = Left-Stream Media, or Lame Stream Media!

2) The tweet delta of 12:19:13 points to Q posts:

a) Q1219 Sessions on Journalism Ethics and Standards

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 4b14c6 No.1130369 📁
Apr 21 2018 10:53:35 (EST)

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 4b14c6 No.1130171 📁
Apr 21 2018 10:40:38 (EST)
>>1130125
+
“These stories will only matter/hurt us if we keep pushing hard and get too much chatter out there.”
Push FAKE NEWS [4am] - MSM PRE BAD news [THEM].
Q

>>1130171
Think Sessions.
Public announcement re: Leaks.
Expand your thinking outside of ‘leaks’.
Journalism ethics and standards.
Q

b) Q1913 James Comey's Tweet Triggers MSM Stories on Presidential Breifing

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.165 📁
Aug 16 2018 13:28:24 (EST)
What a coincidence!
[JC] Did your email trigger a FAKE NEWS blast?
[Sample]
www.nytimes.com...📁
www.npr.org...📁
www.pbs.org...📁
www.cnn.com...📁
www.usatoday.com...📁
Q

3) Tweet timestamp of 08:53:59 points to:
a) Q8

Anonymous ID: Eka5Om1K No.147169329 📁
Oct 29 2017 21:18:17 (EST)
Huma
Husband in jail.
HRC, Muslim Brotherhood, or child?
What would you do? Kiss your child goodbye and leave without a mother or father for Clinton?
Where is Huma today?
Was she with HRC on her book tour?
RE: Military Intelligence / State Secrets
No FBI
POTUS installed his people within each top spot at each 3 letter agency except 1 (good reason there as Adm R kick started this and scrubbed all POTUS nominations to verify oath).
Do you think they aren’t in control of those respective agencies?
What is most valuable?
Information
AG Sessions on leakers.
Fire or prosecute?

Reorg is underway and happening.
Coincidence Senate Republicans pushing for Fed Judge confirmations last week?
Why are Senate Republicans dropping out? Not by choice and were offered a choice (rest assured they will vote pro Trump).

Timestamp encodes tweet date.

b) Q53 Corrupt foundations and IRS
Timestamp encodes tweet date.

c) Q59 partial

Remember, information is everything, the flow of information is no longer controlled by the MSM but by you/others.
Hence, why we are dedicating 'critical' time to distribute crumbs which can be followed in greater detail to paint the entire picture once more information is released.
Why has POTUS dedicated so much time into labeling the MSM as fake news?
Why is this relevant?
We are fully prepared that all social media will be shut down to prevent the spread of this information (i.e. POTUS' Twitter etc. and/or mass censoring).
Sealed Federal orders pre-submitted as prevention and masked as 'in general' (though that does not account for rogue agents/programmers within).

Timestamp encodes tomorrow Feb 28th!

4) Timestamp to ACRONYMS also gives TAG and LL (Loretta Lynch?)

5) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = 172
Q172 Good will always defeat Evil

b) RemoveDupes = 36
Q36 Millitary Intelligence - partial...

Military Intelligence.
No media.
No leaks.

What slush fund did AG Sessions (through DOJ) put an end to?
How does Soros, Obama, Clinton, Holder, Lynch, etc all net many millions of dollars (normally within a single tax year).
What was negotiated on the tarmac between BC and Lynch?
Remember it was expected HRC was going to win during this time period.
What if the wizards and warlocks tipped off a local reporter as to the supposed unscheduled stop?
What if the NSA under the personal direction from Adm R had this meeting miscat and logged under a false identity to prevent bad actors from locating while also verifying to said players all was clear _ no logs.
What really happened when the wizards and warlocks revealed what they had?
Was Comey forced into the spotlight shortly thereafter not by choice? Right before the election no doubt which would cast suspicion?
These are crumbs and you cannot imagine the full and complete picture.
There is simply no other way than to use the military. It’s that corrupt and dirty.
Please be safe and pray for those in harms way as they continually protect and serve our great country.

edit on 27-2-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Cheers for the value add phoenix358!

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join