It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
You know folks....China has a propaganda wing of their cyber operations
...... Jus sayin - They will bring you Kool Aid if your willing to drink it ....

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
a reply to: Necrose

A - Lockdown and quarantine are different things.

B - still trust my friends and family before CCP or some random person on ATS who likes causing arguments

C - I’ve been quite civil in my disagreements with everyone, I appreciate we can disagree and still be ATS

D - fake news is hyperbole and now you belong in the mud pit.

Agreed. I thereby agree with all points you have presented here!

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Hi folks, another new lurker joining in. Here's another link that show there is no race, age or prior health conditions required to test positive for this virus -

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
i may be piss with necrose ! but no he/she have all the write to post here unless it broke the forum rules as of now im not in knowledge of any of this ! So yeah i may no like it . But still have a right to post it !

edit on 7-2-2020 by Dolby_X because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Hello,.

So first I have to admit I hate writing and therefore don't post at all. I have been a reader of Ats for a long long time. Finally created an account a few years ago .
I have read both threads and I appreciate all the contributions . Now to the reason I post

I have a friend in Vietnam that I got on contact with . They cancelled school for the next 2 weeks . She said her town is like a ghost town. She also stated this her text to me

yesterday i had to make a police registry of my whereabout during the holidays. many went out and travelled and if i travelled to any restricted countries like china, HK, macau, taiwan etc..i will be quarantined. I stayed ihere so I was ok

I am not a person who panic s easy but I do wonder if it will come to this in the USA . ?

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Is there a more informative thread?

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Not even 1000 deaths out of the many thousands that have contracted the virus? Based on the current statistics, it's significantly less fatal than the flu/pneumonia.

It's definitely worth it to be aware of this highly contagious virus and take preventative measures, but that's all it is--a highly contagious virus with a very low mortality rate.

The level of fear-mongering is insane. Wash your hands, use hand sanitizer, drink plenty of fluids, get enough rest, exercise, etc.

Statistically you're more likely to die from the flu than this virus.
edit on 7-2-2020 by logicsoda because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: armakirais

Thanks for posting...

What is being overlooked (many posters here, perhaps intentionally) is governments do not respond this way historically and now become an international event.

Without true information, conjecture sets in place. Now there are so many eyes coming to bare, the dirt will come out of the carpet soon.

mg

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dolby_X
i may be piss with necrose ! but no he/she have all the write to post here unless it broke the forum rules as of now im not in knowledge of any of this ! So yeah i may no like it . But still have a right to post it !

if everyone would just start to ignore her and other trolls, it would work miracles.

as her signature says:

The only winning move is not to play.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: missed_gear

Thanks for posting...

What is being overlooked (many posters here, perhaps intentionally) is governments do not respond this way historically and now become an international event.

Without true information, conjecture sets in place. Now there are so many eyes coming to bare, the dirt will come out of the carpet soon.

mg

The reason that governments do not historically respond this way is because it is rare that a virus this contagious pops up. It's just a new strain that will have a vaccination developed, tested, and commercially produced within the year. It's like a new, less-harmful flu virus.

link   

Thanks for posting...

mg

double-post :

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I also read high salt intake/kidney damage does not help ace levels(Levy, 2008).

My husband takes an ace inhibitor for his blood pressure. I wonder if this could help?

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: logicsoda
Not even 1000 deaths out of the many thousands that have contracted the virus? Based on the current statistics, it's significantly less fatal than the flu/pneumonia.

It's definitely worth it to be aware of this highly contagious virus and take preventative measures, but that's all it is--a highly contagious virus with a very low mortality rate.

The level of fear-mongering is insane. Wash your hands, use hand sanitizer, drink plenty of fluids, get enough rest, exercise, etc.

You somehow managed to give both the best advice (bolded) and the worst advice (everything else you said) in the same post. Amazing.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster
Kinda hard to ignore when its every other post

edit on 7-2-2020 by Pommer89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: musicismagic

It is to a limited degree, but it doesn't pass that way easily like say the measles does.

If you get coughed on directly or sneezed on directly, you have something to worry about. If you are sharing close, confined quarters with someone who is coughing or sneezing, you have a worry, but generally speaking, it's not going to float through the air system of your office building very well.

How does that compute with the speed it is spreading on the cruise ship though... I assume people are for the most part confined to their rooms and wearing masks.

But if it is easily transmittable through air, I can imagine people taking off their masks in their rooms and spreading it through the air con.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: tennisdawg

You somehow managed to give both the best advice (bolded) and the worst advice (everything else you said) in the same post. Amazing.

Please elaborate. How is everything else I said the worst advice? It's about a 2% mortality rate. Based on numbers from 2017 - 2018, influenza/pneumonia had almost an 11% mortality rate.

It's good advice to be mindful of this virus, but also important to understand that it's not nearly as bad as the media is portraying it, especially given the statistics.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Thanks for posting...

mg

The reason that governments do not historically respond this way is because it is rare that a virus this contagious pops up. It's just a new strain that will have a vaccination developed, tested, and commercially produced within the year. It's like a new, less-harmful flu virus.

Finally someone who doesn’t talk nonsense.
Thanks for joining the debate.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
May the mods please nip any attakgoniazation posts. You guys know who you are, please chill.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose

Thanks for posting...

mg

Finally someone who doesn’t talk nonsense.
Thanks for joining the debate.

Thanks.
I'm just not drinking the kool-aid that the fear-mongering media is serving...

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: logicsoda

Yes, very correct.

Hence "novel"...what is concerning is the millions locked down, bs hospitals erected for show, now stadiums set for thousands and thousands of occupants, barriers built across bridges...on and on.

China allowing US help while in bed with WHO over the lvl4 facility. Now blaminging an ant eater?

In Texas we know armadillo carry lepracy, not a colony here in my area...

This is where fear mongering resides...

mg

edit on 02541313America/Chicago07_9America/Chicagoam by missed_gear because: spelling, on phone

new topics

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join