It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Markle Debacle

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: Boadicea

This is a very long story, one which I have posted here before. I will shorten it.

Princess Diana knew about not just Prince Andrew but other famous deviants, Jimmy Saville, Epstein.

She did inform the media, way way back in the mid 90s, late 90s before she was killed. She was trying to go public with it and she almost did. However, she was killed (I'm not suggesting by the Royal family) before her 'rumour spreading' went big.

The media were then fed disinformation. They were told varying accounts of Diana'a rumour, the abuse, lies about PA having aids or being gay... all this was done to muddy the water, to hide the truth.

Harry and Meghan have zero evidence, I didn't suggest that, if I did it was a mistake. They (actually He) only has his own experiences, but he knows the truth and is escaping from the deviants.

The media are once again being trained in the right direction to ensure nobody has respect for M&H and that they are discredited and that the public generally lose respect for them.

I have no evidence which I can post here. But I'm not making this up.

That seems plausible. And a less plausible theory from david icke says that many royals are controlled by reptilians
so that may be another reason to leave.

Just thought I'd throw that in there.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Since the OP is having difficulties, here ya go:

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, holding back tears: 'Not many people have asked if I'm OK'

I'M BACK!!!

Thank you for that
catching up now!

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

It would be more likely he was set in Markle's path to discredit him. She is no prize. Stop thinking she is.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It would be more likely he was set in Markle's path to discredit him. She is no prize. Stop thinking she is.

That's possible. But she knew ahead of time, Royalty comes with strict rules, just like here in Japan.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

You will see from my previous posts that I do not think she is a saint or a prize...

Not like you to weigh in uninformed...

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

Great post!

- She had a Royal wedding [far too big for her standing]
- She's got a Prince
- She's in the tabloids
- Once moved out, she can now behave like a common celeb again
- She has now more money than brain cells
- She can flaunt it all in front of her friends without having to behave a certain way.

Hmmm.... She was at it even before she was Mrs remember when she

got a whole box to herself at Wimbledon tennis? and then she sent her

minders around telling people NO photo's!!

Slow clap. To this white trash woman. [remember she is 50% white, don't see why that should be constantly ignored].

The 'white bit' doesn't get the sympathy card!!!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I respect yours also. It is not so much the media photos but a pattern of her behavior over the past 2 years. would appear to me that she has done the deliberate slow slow drip drip of breaking down her significant other and everything he used to stand for and believe in.

her values are now his values
her opinions are now his opinions
her wants and desires are now his wants and desires

she has isolated him from his old friends, family, and I don't just mean as in royal but his brother, father, grandparents. The many people who would be an alternative support base if he needed one.

She has isolated her own family for reasons only she has stated. Perhaps they are correct in their criticism of her and she is afraid her true personality would be revealed.

She can wax poetic about all her causes and how she is doing whats right for her and her husband but her actions belie her words.

I agree with the op regarding that media photo in BC. less than 24 hrs of ditching her beloved H to deal with the fallout(classic narcissism) she is now not wanting her privacy but only reveling in the perceived good she thinks shes doing.

wearing a $1000.00 outfit to visit a women's shelter in one of the poorest neighborhoods in Vancouver.

Sometimes the media does catch the right photo and in this case/ photo op/ it certainly speaks for itself.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

I don't doubt that she may have NPD. I would question that one can not be certain of this from a series of photographs, selected from thousands taken at the same time. You see, that's what the media do, take a load of photos and choose the facial expressions which best fit the agenda.

Where as there are as you say many stills around and published, I think many/most

people are making up their minds from live footage and interviews.......

Body language is telling?.... She's an actress?.... and it shows.....

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Law of unintended consequences is at work here:

Handshakes and milkshakes: Beaming Kate Middleton gets back to work with gusto as she and Prince William receive a rapturous reception from the crowds on their visit to Yorkshire amid Megxit crisis

The Cambridges seem to be the biggest winners in the Markle Debacle. I bet Meghan never saw that coming!

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Let's just say she's not turning into Princess Grace who did the role justice.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: eletheia

And why do we care about any rich entitled royals?

THEY COST US .......Are we getting our moneys worth

Or are we getting *A pig in a poke*?

Definition
DescriptionA pig in a poke is a thing that is bought without first being inspected, and thus of unknown authenticity or quality. The idiom is attested in 1555: I wyll neuer bye the pyg in the poke Thers many a foule pyg in a feyre cloke A "poke" is a bag, so the image is of a concealed item being sold. Wikipedia

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: alphacenturi

I tend to follow a three-strike model... and/or three's charm... and for me it is Meghan's own actions that convinced me:

1. She expressed absolutely no concern for her father's health after a heart attack. Instead she attacked him for not calling her... while he was freaking in surgery... then cutting him out of her life completely.

2. Whining about how tough she has it and no one asking how she is while standing in a third-world country where too many people don't know where their next meal is coming from and substandard housing and no accessible healthcare...

3. Refusing to come home at Christmas when Harry's almost 100-year-old grandfather was hospitalized.

And just for extra measure:

4. Their gross dereliction of duty in regards to the bush fires in Australia and their positions at the head of Commonwealth Trust as they walk away from their obligations. The two of them should be banging the drums and raising money and aid any which way they can to help this Commonwealth nation get through this and past this. Instead they're whining about how tough they have it.

Tone deaf doesn't even begin to cover it. Narcissism does.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Let's just say she's not turning into Princess Grace who did the role justice.

Lol!!!!!! Are you in the correct country.......Princess Grace ?

Am I missing something?

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

It has been said again and again that of course Meghan and Harry can forsake royal duties and be private citizens. But that's not what they want. They want to shun the duties BUT keep the money and the perks.

BS it has ! Many on many Meghan threads have been criticizing their choice to leave, and from what I have read ( in countless places ).. they DON’T want taxpayer money anymore and wish to be independent.

It’s you that has it all screwed up !

Seems you and Markle have much in common. Just make hateful crap up to obfuscate the truth and then call others the haters...

Wow.. I’m making crap up ? Read what Harry said about how they wanted to live independently without tax payer money.

www.softpower.ug...

You owe me an apology Boadicia .

edit on 15-1-2020 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
BS it has ! Many on this thread have been criticizing their choice to leave...

My exact words:

It has been said again and again . But that's not what they want. They want to shun the duties BUT keep the money and the perks.

At least address what I actually said and don't make up crap that I didn't say. Lots of folks are saying lots of stupid things. I didn't refer to them EXCLUSIVELY. I specifically referred to those saying "that of course Meghan and Harry can forsake royal duties and be private citizens."

And that you damn well know it because we've had this conversation before.

...and from what I have read ( in countless places ).. they DON’T want taxpayer money anymore and wish to be independent.

Nope. Like I said, lots of people say lots of stupid things. Not my fault or my problem if you're reading them. The facts are clear:

Harry and Meghan Are Leaving the Job but Keeping the Salary

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle To Still Take 95 Percent of Their Income From Royal Family

Wow.. I’m making crap up ? Read what Harry said about how they wanted to live independently without tax payer money.

www.softpower.ug...

Talk is cheap. Lying liars say lots of things too.

I owe you NOTHING.

edit on 15-1-2020 by Boadicea because: added "exclusively" after forgetting to replace "specifically"

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I dont know why people care so much about this. Just a couple rich spoiled bastards that mean nothing to most of us.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I have issue with all royal families. How quick this world has forgotten how ALL royals have murdered, stolen and claimed other countries as part of their reign.

ALL royal families are theives and crooks and a waste of tax payers money.

They are NOT and have NEVER been better than the rest of us.

Those who give praise to Royalty is clearly idolatry.

God DON'T save the queen and all other royals.

DS

edit on 15-1-2020 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

only 5% of their funding comes from parliament (taxpayers money) the rest is funded by the royal family.

Its basically like telling your boss that your only going to come to work a couple of days a year but still want your annual salary.

and yes they did work for the monarchy. That was their job

no job, no pay, that's the way it works for the rest of us.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: Sheye
BS it has ! Many on this thread have been criticizing their choice to leave...

My exact words:

It has been said again and again . But that's not what they want. They want to shun the duties BUT keep the money and the perks.

At least address what I actually said and don't make up crap that I didn't say. Lots of folks are saying lots of stupid things. I didn't refer to them EXCLUSIVELY. I specifically referred to those saying "that of course Meghan and Harry can forsake royal duties and be private citizens."

And that you damn well know it because we've had this conversation before.

...and from what I have read ( in countless places ).. they DON’T want taxpayer money anymore and wish to be independent.

Nope. Like I said, lots of people say lots of stupid things. Not my fault or my problem if you're reading them. The facts are clear:

Harry and Meghan Are Leaving the Job but Keeping the Salary

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle To Still Take 95 Percent of Their Income From Royal Family

www.softpower.ug...

Talk is cheap. Lying liars say lots of things too.

I owe you NOTHING.

absolutely spot on.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

According to those two articles they are actively working on financial independence but extracting oneself from Royal money, investments, and inheritances is not easy, and takes time. They were prohibited from earning a professional income as Royals, and wish to change that.
What was said in one of the articles below.. if you had bothered reading it.

They have yet to reveal exactly how they intend to become financially independent, but they have said, on their official website, that they "value the ability to earn a professional income, which in the current structure they are prohibited from doing."

edit on 15-1-2020 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join