It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 354
<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

What do we know about Senator Richard Blumenthal? He was just on CNN being interviewed by wolf blister and he sounds scared to death.

Could be the purge has them all freaking.

@VinceCoglianese

Vince Coglianese JUST NOW: Joe diGenova tells us a senior admin official told him the White House has identified the "Anonymous" NY Times writer, and that person's departure is expected shortly.

More Officials May Be Ousted After Trump’s Acquittal, Says Kellyanne Conway

When asked by “Fox & Friends” anchors about whether more officials will be dismissed, Conway said it was “maybe” part of the White House’s plans.

It is worth noting. Salami and the religious scholar were whacked and there were no leaks on it prior, and especially after. Without insiders they are cooked, so maybe the twins ouster is the harbinger of doom for them?

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Remember those Trump tweets slamming 'Da Nang Dick' about 1 year ago? That was about his military record white lies and we know his corruption lies run much deeper. All his friends on the NSC are no more.
It's kinda like a big Re-org going down at a major corporation. Everybody from top-level management down to the lowly engineer gets nervous; especially the wolves.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
REPORT:

The White House has identified and will soon part ways with the “anonymous” official behind a recently released book and a “resistance” focused editorial published in the New York Times, former U.S. attorney Joe diGenova claimed Monday morning.
More at: dailycaller.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Thank-you. That entire MSNBC panel looks freshly butt-hurt, lol.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
And President Trump said he did NOT tell Democrats about the whacking of the terrorist leaders in advance, because they are untrustworthy leakers. Gosh its nice to have an honest and candid President!

To my surprise, ABC News ran a segment just now showing all the people who lined up 24 hours ago to attend President Trump's New Hampshire rally this evening, and how absolutely packed the 14,000-seat arena is right now. All MSM are at the rally, because they are already there to cover the NH primary tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Thank-you. That explains why Blumenthal's voice sounded "quivery". His firewall is being deconstructed!

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Rally link. Started about 5 minutes ago

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Judge delays Michael Flynn's sentence — again!!

Federal judge indefinitely postpones sentencing of Michael Flynn

The move by Judge Emmet Sullivan comes a day after federal prosecutors filed a rare Sunday motion to delay a number of approaching deadlines that would ultimately make Flynn’s Feb. 27 sentencing unlikely.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Odd observation...the audience behind Trump is different than the live view currently on Fox.

edit on 10-2-2020 by queenofswords because: typo correction

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Odd observation...the audience behind Trump is different that the live view currently on Fox.

It's the angle.
Find the blonde in the white shirt/black stripes w/MAGA hat and brunette in red (open) sweater.

edit on 10-2-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I saw the lady with the beige cowboy hat at the bottom left on youtube at the bottom right on the TV coverage on fo

originally posted by: queenofswordsnnews.

Odd observation...the audience behind Trump is different that the live view currently on Fox.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I saw a couple of people I picked out like the guy in the gray sweatshirt with black letters, but both angles are straight on to me. Where is the gal in the green over his right shoulder in the video. She's nowhere to be seen in the Fox shot. You're probably right though.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I am sick and tired of the US bellyaching.

China or Russia should indict the entirety of the NSA for vacuuming world wide data for the past decade.

The hypocrisy is truly staggering.

We can gather all world data and store it in Utah and we will indict anyone that does it to us.

Newsflash: Us Law is not world law.

Get your own bloody house in order.

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Speaking of China....

Department of Justice Cyber Enforcement Announcement

Attorney General William Barr announces the indictment of four Chinese hackers in connection with the 2017 Equifax data breach. The four individuals are officers in the Chinese Liberation Army.

hmmm NewBridge 2000 then again
a matter of perspective ... perhaps...

P

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I've been to a Trump rally and was standing about 12-15 feet directly in front of Trump.

On camera...it's an optical illusion, where the people behind the podium look like they're about 5-10 feet behind him.

The people in the stands behind him are MUCH further away.
edit on 10-2-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
DECODE IF 23RSH200210002D

I've just found something really left-field using the LINECHARS method on the first of Q's posts today, Q3850!

The LINECHARS method adds up the characters in each line of post and converts them to a letter.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 9f19f8 No.8092721 📁
Feb 10 2020 12:58:12 (EST) NEW
Justice.JPG

twitter.com...📁
Did 'Mueller' open the door to Ukraine?
Did 'Mueller' open the door to FISA [illegal]?
How do you introduce evidence legally?
Did 'Impeachment' provide a platform to discuss findings of Ukraine?
How do you introduce evidence legally?
Did 'Impeachment' harm or help POTUS [public]?
How do you introduce [D]s high crimes [corruption] to the public?
Why didn't POTUS remove [Hussein] holdovers from NSC?
Do you really believe that POTUS & team trusted [Hussein] holdovers to remain within the admin and work to enact POTUS' agenda w/o bias or confrontation?
How do you 'awaken' the 'induced coma' public [FAKE NEWS control] from their long sleep?
Sometimes allowing your enemies to [openly] attack…….
Logical thinking.
Q

LINECHARS gives GMTLPLTMAXJARA.

MAX JARA (Wiki) was a Chilean poet who died in 1965 - look at the resemblance to Lisa Page:

That is a stunning family resemblance! It is possible that Max was a descendant of Pedro de Valdivia who conquered southern Chile in the 16th century - giving a link to spanish bloodlines?

I interpret the GMTLPLTMAXJARA, therefore, as:

"Grandmother of LisaPage and the Late Max Jara"... another affair to hide the bloodlines?

For me, this proves the LINECHARS method.

edit on 10-2-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I see it has been explained. That was Fox10 out of Pheonix who covers all the rally's

BTW, the audience was as enthusiastic as I have seen at any rally this year.

Did you notice he said NH now has a law about busing in people. Thank God. Where are the other states on this?

edit on 10-2-2020 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason
Not yet, but I have a bottle of scotch tucked away. To keep away the corona virus.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Somebody posted the secret service pins a couple pages back. I'd say it coincides, although nothing definitive because these lo-res images really leave much to the imagination.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Seen it posted on FBI's Most Wanted site...

CHINESE PLA MEMBERS, 54th RESEARCH INSTITUTE

Four Chinese military-backed hackers were indicted in connection with the 2017 cyberattack against Equifax, which led to the largest known theft of personally identifiable information ever carried out by state-sponsored actors.

On January 28, 2020, a Grand Jury in the Northern District of Georgia returned an indictment charging Wang Qian, Xu Ke, Liu Lei, and Wu Zhiyong, with Computer Fraud, Economic Espionage, Wire Fraud, Conspiracy to Commit Computer Fraud, Conspiracy to Commit Economic Espionage, and Conspiracy to Commit Wire Fraud. The defendants were members of the 54th Research Institute, which was a component of the People’s Liberation Army (“PLA”), the armed forces of the People’s Republic of China.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
DECODE IF 23RSH200210003D

Q3854 is a 5 min MARKER post.

It comes 05:38 after Q3853.

This means it is important in relation to the recent past (the last week).
I take this to mean Q3854 is discussing the DDoS attack on 8kun yesterday (or was it saturday?)

ETA - 05:38 = 5+38 = POTUS43 = George Dubya Bush (ordered the DDoS attacks?)
edit on 10-2-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join