It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 351
<< 348  349  350    352  353  354 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thank-you. I'd forgotten all about that guy. Mixed messages received about Rosenstein for 3 years. Q didn't like him. President Trump did like him. Hopefully, we'll know more soon!

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

In the UK today, coronoavirus is getting the Project Fear treatment on the news...
Coronavirus closes Brighton GP surgery

One of the eight people infected in the UK is a British man who caught the virus at a conference in Singapore and travelled to a ski resort in France.

He was diagnosed in Brighton, and is being treated at St Thomas' Hospital in London.

He has been linked to five of the other cases - four of which were announced on Monday.

In addition to the eight cases in the UK, five British nationals tested positive in France following the Brighton man's trip to the ski resort.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Just food for thought... YMMV
In a "Q" ish way the situation could be a convenient ways and means to clear the way, reset global structure/systems and balance and ensure Justice is dealt to those deserving... Curious timing...and timing is everything.. so it's said

On with the show we must go !
edit on 2102020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cavv, I had a minor epiphany about the Coronavirus being an MSM/CIA operation.

Recall Q110:

Anonymous ID: hHkrVD7x No.148156937 📁
Nov 5 2017 20:08:46 (EST)
MSM.
CIA counter-ops.
Will all fall down.
Q

The wording and punctuation of this post always concerned me but I couldn't put my finger on why... then I remembered the children's nursery rhyme Ring a ring o' Roses:

Ring-a-ring o' roses,
A pocket full of posies,
A-tishoo! A-tishoo!
We all fall down.

A-tishoo! A-tishoo! = Coronavirus

We all fall down = MSM and CIA in Q110.

Whatdya reckon?

I reckon you're singing the British version.

Mate.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Another odd BBC news item today:

Bank of England: Rare look inside Gold vaults

The Bank of England’s gold vaults hold £194bn worth of gold bars.

If you stacked them all on top of each other, they would be the same height as 46 Eiffel Towers.

They hardly ever let anyone in to film, but the BBC’s Frank Gardner has been given access to the Bank of England’s gold vault.

The video ends with the statement that the vault has NEVER been robbed since the Bank was founded in 1694.

Also interesting that all the Gold was moved to Canada for safe-keeping during World War II - I wonder if it all made it back.

The video is a bit odd - they've put different country flags on piles of ingots but one flag doesn't look like a country's???

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Cavv, yes the "black buboes" of the bubonic plague.

A little synchronistic aside... as a child I grew up in a cotswold town in a house that forms one side of an Alley out of the town square. Just beyond the end of our garden was an old abandoned little stone hut that my brothers and I used to try and get in to... until my father told us that it had been untouched for hundreds of years because that is where they put the dead bodies during the plague!

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Yow. Untouched for good reason.

"Ring around the Rosy" has never seemed innocent again after I heard the plague interpretation of it.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Another odd BBC news item today:
The video ends with the statement that the vault has NEVER been robbed since the Bank was founded in 1694.
Also interesting that all the Gold was moved to Canada for safe-keeping during World War II - I wonder if it all made it back.

"...NEVER been robbed..." sounds like a challenge.

Check Trudeau for gold crowns on his back teeth.

Is this for the Brexit event, showing the UK citizens that they aren't broke and telling the EU that they aren't getting any of it? A subtle tweak, Brit style?

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Watch and cringe - a lot.

Warren

Pelosi

Two thoughts.

Warren, if one comes into my face taking photos which she will then use to tell others I support X (company, product or candidate) things will (have) get ugly.

Pelosi, appearing at the governor event where Mike P. revealed "they have it all" on chinese infiltration etc. is rather comical. Appearing lost is outright funny.

Ugh, it gets worse
edit on 10-2-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I was always confused about that rhyme. As an adult, I learned that there was an anthrax outbreak at the same time as the Black Death. This was due to many people taking their sheep inside of their homes during the long bouts of bad weather that was going on at the time. Sheep dander is crude anthrax, and the descriptions of many of the surviving plague victims sounded more like slight anthrax poisonings, that black death.

So was the London bridge falling down due to black death, or anthrax? Only history knows for sure I guess. Any insight by any Brits would be neat.

It's strange to think about that people were inflicted by self induced anthrax poisoning at the time of the black death, and to day we are being affected by massive global corruption due to the same basic causes. Sometimes I have to wonder if "Q" is an awareness of the problem, or a side effect of the issue?

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Aallanon

My guess for big arrest would be Holder, it touches everybody

President Trump told a still grieving family this past week that he's pushing to have some critical Fast and Furious documents declassified and released.

I've been convinced for a while now that Fast & Furious was actually an illegal gun-running scheme operating under the cover of law enforcement. It was always planned that they would lose track of the guns.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Rel, you may know this, but that "pocket full of posies" bit has long been suspected to be a reference to the type of plague [ETA: Bubonic plague] that caused the body to develop, I guess they could be called, large welts. The swelling of the body filled out the pockets ...

I'd always heard that it was the garlic carried about thought to protect from the plague and not the buboes.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

twit

Awards season 2020 · Last night Eminem’s surprise Lose Yourself performance at the Oscars was 17 years in the making Seventeen years after winning an Oscar for Lose Yourself, Eminem gave a surprise performance of the song at the 2020 Oscars. Eminem didn't attend the show to collect the award in 2003, and some were confused as to why he performed the song at Sunday's show.

Quick observations...

Timestamps :36 and 45: = 9 Oscars on 2-9

"Look, if you had another shot, another opportunity... Thanks for having me@TheAcademy," he wrote. "Sorry it took me 18 years to get here."

Time stamp 17:01 = 18

17 years later

Lyrics - you're all on your own with that.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Plague Doctors would stick Garlic, Flowers, whatever's in their masks long noses in order to deal with the smell of death that permeated the air in those days. There's a lot of documentation about this.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
If one searches the Q drops on "virus" one of the drops is 734 with tomorrow's date 2 year delta. The drug is Xofluza which is available in the US and one pill kills the flu virus in a day or so. Is Q telling us that we already have the treatment? Is that why Q seems unfazed by the WuFlu?

Experimental Drug Promises to Kill Flu Virus
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
11 Feb 2018 - 7:30:54 PM
Anonymous
11 Feb 2018 - 7:19:46 PM
>>342714
sauce
https:// www.wsj.com/articles/experimental-drug-promises-to-kill-the-flu-virus-in-a-day-1518264004
>>342747
What a coincidence.
This board has more power & influence than anyone comprehends.
Q

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

hahahaha
if Warren did that to me in a diner, I'd treat her like a server and ask her to get me some ranch dressing or something!
😄😄😄

edit on 2102020 by Elostone because: forgot my beer

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

The one you quoted is a common British version.
A common American version:

"Ring-a-round a rosie,
A pocket full of posies,
Ashes! Ashes!"

Ashes! Ashes! referenced to the burning or cremation of bodies.

The Project Gutenberg EBook of Ring O' Roses, by Anonymous

From your wiki link, the passage titled: "The Great Plague explanation of the mid-20th century" is maybe the Q lens reference to the CCP (Communist Party of China) will all fall down.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Doesn't the active ingredient for that come from China? Does this mean that "Q" is hinting that China is just cueling it's citizenry? If this is true then could powerful people be exploiting this to just vanish from public view to avoid being caught in the "Epstein Net"?

or

Does this hint that China doesn't have the cure or is just out of the ingredient needed to fight this outbreak, and the cure is already known but is held by another country? The US maybe?

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Soviet communist party hung on for 70 years. The CCP reached that point last year.

Hard to imagine China without the CCP now. Warlords with nukes could be a greater mess.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Wonder if any of that gold is former Nazi gold or the late Muammar Gaddafi.

Bank of England Intriguing History and Timeline

The Bank was founded by Royal Charter in 1694, following the Glorious Revolution of 1688. William III, of Orange and Queen Mary had ascended to the throne following the revolution. Queen Mary died in 1694, the year of the bank’s founding but her husband’s expensive wars left the country’s finances in a mess.

In 2013, a Canadian Mark Carney was appointed as Governor of the Bank of England.
www.bankofengland.co.uk...

top topics

<< 348  349  350    352  353  354 >>

join