It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 350
<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman
I think Q composes and transmits some of President Trump's tweets at the appropriate time.

I think Q does most of it, with timing, topic, etc. POTUS fills in with bombast, triggering, tweaking, and getting the bad guys to respond. The say it is un-Presidential and not worthy of response when they are responding. It gets to them, not seemingly being taken seriously, and they have to shoot back because people like that always shoot back. Seeing who is shooting at you lets you track back and learn who they really are. POTUS is a lot smarter than he is given credit for by the MSM and this plays into the plan as they continually underestimate him and Q ...well maybe not so much now. They are really trying to talk themselves into Q being a "conspiracy theory."
Remember your oath "...support and defend..." Trust the plan.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Justice!

edit on 9-2-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

To grasp it is to understand it in Eisenhower's context.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

edit on 10-2-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Yup.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Ok Q what your take on this Corona Virus
not getting any better
BREAKING: An additional 60 passengers aboard the quarantined Diamond Princess cruise ship in Yokohama have tested positive for coronavirus, taking the total from the vessel to 130

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Exactly, but the longer he stays the more chaos he sows (and lulz)

edit on 10-2-2020 by FlyingFox because: autocorrect run amok

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
Denying the free speech of others is a compulsion of theirs.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Q - dead silence. Silent War, Silent Justice... double, triple meaning. 🤔

Dead indeed.

With the wealthy getting hit by this illness, I wonder if we'll see some of them dropping out of the public eye as they retreat to their boltholes.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Vietnam also extended their school holiday until Feb 16,
which seems like a safe and pro-active decision.

Here is another article from one of the eight Vietnamese workers
describing her group's training experience in Wuhan from November - January.

Out of the blue: quarantined Vietnamese worker recalls training trip to Wuhan

By December, the company and city were being told of a "pneumonia epidemic",
and everyone was required to wear masks.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
The first arrest will send a shockwave.

To me, that’s Comey.

Throwing my hat in the ring with 🤡 ES

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   
This post means to me that DJT was trolling the whole world when he tweeted COVFEFE. It made him look stupid to the leftist but now it makes total sense when we see how he has been helping us out with a few clues already.
DJT is Q or is approving the posts, IMO.

originally posted by: imthegoat
Have the COVFEFE Act of 2017 been brought up here before?

The Communications Over Various Feeds Electronically For Engagement Act (COVFEFE Act) is a bill introduced into the United States House of Representatives in 2017 (on June 12), during the 115th United States Congress.

The bill would amend the Presidential Records Act to preserve Twitter posts and other social media interactions of the President of the United States, and to require the National Archives to store such items

Could this be finagled to allow Q drops to be conserved as presidential records assuming it's all real?

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cavv, I had a minor epiphany about the Coronavirus being an MSM/CIA operation.

Recall Q110:

Anonymous ID: hHkrVD7x No.148156937 📁
Nov 5 2017 20:08:46 (EST)
MSM.
CIA counter-ops.
Will all fall down.
Q

The wording and punctuation of this post always concerned me but I couldn't put my finger on why... then I remembered the children's nursery rhyme Ring a ring o' Roses:

Ring-a-ring o' roses,
A pocket full of posies,
A-tishoo! A-tishoo!
We all fall down.

A-tishoo! A-tishoo! = Coronavirus

We all fall down = MSM and CIA in Q110.

Whatdya reckon?

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

DECODE ID 23RSH200210001D

Care, re Q3849:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 000000 No.8083380 📁
Feb 9 2020 16:33:49 (EST) NEW
Justice.
Q

1) The Post Delta from Q3848 is 18:15:56 which spells ROD, so I think this post means Rod Rosenstein is about to face Justice!

18 = R
15 = O
56 = 56-52 = 4 = D
(because only 26 letters in alphabet)

Other Acronyms from Timestamp and Delta are:

IFK = I F**king Know
HR = Human Resources dept

PGW = ?
GFM = ?

2) Linked posts are:

Q1716 = Sessions appointed Huber to investigate DoJ and FBI!

Q2133 = We Are With You (Zero Delta Proof) ... Timestamp encodes Feb 9th

Q2833 = A third dossier? The family secret Bruce Ohr told Rod Rosenstein about Russia case

Q3333 = Rep Doug Collins. He was on Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo yesterday? Did he say anything about Rosenstein?

Q10 = These people worship Satan _ some openly show it.

3) "Justice." has now appeared as a line in Q posts 12 times!
edit on 10-2-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, you may know this, but that "pocket full of posies" bit has long been suspected to be a reference to the type of plague [ETA: Bubonic plague] that caused the body to develop, I guess they could be called, large welts. The swelling of the body filled out the pockets ...

Tell you what, if it ever comes out that someone's deep state let this loose deliberately, then all Hell may break loose. China has nukes, and it has long been accepted among the international community that use of one WMD invites response with other WMDs. And bio weapons are WMDs, even if it is absolutely nuts to employ them. They were always more in the category of, "don't use these because I have them too", but everyone knew their effects were unpredictable.

ETA: Good catch on that peculiar phrasing used by Q.

ETA2: The other thing scratching at the back of my head is Cranky's warnings about the top echelons of the dark forces -- that they would blow humanity away if they thought they were losing control. System reboot?

Cheers
edit on 10-2-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: bubonic

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, you may know this, but that "pocket full of posies" bit has long been suspected to be a reference to the type of plague that caused the body to develop, I guess they could be called, large welts. The swelling of the body filled out the pockets ...

Tell you what, if it ever comes out that someone's deep state let this loose deliberately, then all Hell may break loose. China has nukes, and it has long been accepted among the international community that use of one WMD invites response with other WMDs. And bio weapons are WMDs, even if it is absolutely nuts to employ them. They were always more in the category of, "don't use these because I have them too", but everyone knew their effects were unpredictable.

ETA: Good catch on that peculiar phrasing used by Q.

ETA2: The other thing scratching at the back of my head is Cranky's warnings about the top echelons of the dark forces -- that they would blow humanity away if they thought they were losing control. System reboot?

Cheers

99.99% chance this is straight Chicoms working a way to thin not only their population but the whole worlds. Easier to take over if there is no one alive or strong enough to stop them.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Speaking of China....

Department of Justice Cyber Enforcement Announcement

Attorney General William Barr announces the indictment of four Chinese hackers in connection with the 2017 Equifax data breach. The four individuals are officers in the Chinese Liberation Army.

hmmm NewBridge 2000 then again
a matter of perspective ... perhaps...

edit on 2102020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I suspect whatever the truth is, it will be deeply buried and not for the consideration of ordinary folk.

Cheers

top topics

<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join