It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 307
<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
What does that have to do with this particular indictment and the people participating here?

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
About as much a Gutamalan Necklace does ..... IMO YMMV

Qmap #1904 - 1904
Guatemalan Mayan Chachal Necklace with Milagros (Charms)

You'll figure it out lol

edit on 242020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Iran sentences accused CIA spy to death and two others to prison

Iran ordered one person to die and two others to spend time in prison after accusing the trio of working for the Central Intelligence Agency to reveal state secrets.

The Supreme Court of Iran confirmed the death sentence of Amir Rahimpour on Tuesday after the state alleged that Rahimpour was spying on behalf of the United States. Iran accused Rahimpour of attempting to pass information about the Islamic Republic’s nuclear program. Gholamhossein Esmaili, a spokesman for the Iranian judiciary, noted that the death sentence would be carried out soon.

Two additional individuals were sentenced to 15 years in prison each, 10 years for spying and five years for acting against Iranian national security.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD
What does absence of a quorum mean?

A "quorum" is the minimum number of members of a voting body that will be allowed to bind that body through a vote. It takes into account that not every vote of an organization will have 100% participation, and that business must still nevertheless be allowed to be conducted.

I like them for big bodies (e.g. companies with hundreds of shareholders) but not small bodies (e.g. a school board with ten members).

Quorums are often 50 or 66 percent of eligible voting members, but for huge corporations with millions of shareholders, a lot less. So let's say 66 percent of the Senators must be available for any vote to make a quorum; and then a majority vote of the quorum present - of those 66 (34) - can bind the Senate.

In this example, 34 Senators can bind the 100 person Senate. See why I don't like it? Although it does encourage attendance.

But in a multi-million shareholder corporation, it would be impossible to get even 50% of the shareholders to vote on matters such as electing Directors; so the quorums are often just 5 or 10 percent, thereby allowing shareholders with huge blocks of shares to elect themselves as directors, or pass whatever action the body is taking.
edit on 4-2-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: KnightErrant

Thanks KnightErrant! That's eased my concern.

edit on 4-2-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: Trillium

What time? The Rush news was around 3pm I think.

Think it was after that 4 or 5
plus Rush new is bad to only to him and family
not the senate

Lisa Murkowski said she's not going to vote to convict Trump. Basically, she said that she doesn't approve of Trump's actions & behavior (meaning his Twitter trolling), but that the House should have censured him, and jumping strait to the option of last resort (impeachment) was uncalled for.

Maybe the Dems cut off the speeches once it became obvious that none of the swing votes are going to be on their side.
Forget about the 2/3 requirment; without Murkowski, it's almost cetain the Dems will fail to get even 51 votes.

Edit: Also, the red-state Democrats (Manchin, Sinema, Jones) have refused to say how they'll vote. If they're going to vote against removal, then impeachment will suffer the hardest-possible fail: a bipartisan acquittal.
edit on 4-2-2020 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I still think the best vote getting combo for the Dems is a Sanders-Gabbard ticket.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
DNC is fine tuning its election fraud skills with the Iowa caucus.

I’m thinking the “hot shot” they gave Bernie a few months back wasn’t strong enough. Next one will be enough to drop a rhino.

The only thing that makes sense to me is, Bernie won the caucus (as the polls indicated), and the DNC is trying to figure out some way overthrow this.

At this point, I'm honestly wondering if they're going to try to off him somehow.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Clip Of Kerry The Quote:

I will tell you, because as Secretary of State, I was deeply involved in this. ALL of us in the administration were trying to get rid of that prosecutor. From Obama, to the Secretary of State, to the Vice President; ALL of us were working on that… the Ambassador….

This was not about Hunter at all, hell Hunter could have had all the Chelsea Clinton jobs before her and no one would have cared.

VS's complaint

Complaint Filed

edit on 4-2-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Quick thought, as I'm running around town.

I just heard on "Rush" that the caucus results will be released at 5:00pm EST.

I think the strategy is to use the results to overshadow Trump's SOTU address because they know there is no other way they can rain on his parade.

Let's face it. Trump rocks and they hate him for it.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 4-2-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Clip of McConnel

Quote: It is time for the demon to leave the STAGE.

Murkowski mentioned the serpent.

Another Senator quoted Harry Potter.

Curious language indeed.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Trillium

Maybe they found out that Podesta's indictment has been unsealed?

DOJ unsealed indictments on 8 people accused of illegally funneling money to the Democrats.

It is huge.

www.justice.gov...

It just occurred to me: they're all going to have to return all of that money as part of their "we had no idea" shtick.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Also meant to add that what has happened with the Dem caucus should negate it.

There's obviously something nefarious going on.

It couldn't be any clearer.
edit on 2/4/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
After Epic 'Nightmare' in Iowa, Democratic App Built by Secretive Firm Shadow Inc. Comes Under Scrutiny

Amid all the finger-pointing and anger that followed the nightmarish Iowa Democratic presidential caucuses Monday night, many journalists and progressive observers honed in on the smartphone app the state Democratic Party used—with disastrous consequences—to record and report the results of the highly anticipated contest.

The app, according to several news reports, was developed by the secretive for-profit tech firm Shadow Inc., which has ties to and receives funding from ACRONYM, a Democratic digital non-profit organization. Shadow's CEO is Gerard Niemira, who worked on Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign.

We can confirm that Elizabeth Warren may have won 1/1024 of the Iowa caucus but this result needs to be confirmed by a DNA test.
The rigging of the Iowa caucuses is so unprofessional and poorly done that Democrats are going to have to employ Imran Awan again to show them how to do it properly. 😜😂😂

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Now they're only going to release 50% of the Dem caucus results at 1700 EST.

WTF is going on down there . . .

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Wonder if Bern won. Dems now have to choose between obvious manipulation of the results or going full commissar.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Shadow Inc???

¿¿¿¿¿ACRONYM??????

Why are they not even trying to pretend they are not super villains?

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Imagine there are no results?

What if everything legitimately got wiped?
Like with a cloth

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

One wonders if moderate Dems can spell,

" K A T Y N "

Cheers

top topics

<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join