It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 277
<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Whats going on in New York ?
Soon it will be escape from New York wow lol
Timing is Curious to say the least

edit on 1312020 by MetalThunder because: 63668794 6:11 7 7 7

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

you are nuts - unless you think Q has a time machine.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
Gotta say I'm enjoying the glum looks of Democratic Supporters Waaaay too much. Just makes me happy. The MSM talking heads don't even know what to say anymore.

Let the talking points commence: Denied Witnesses. Senate never offered a fair trial. Personal Gain. Political Rival. Fact Witnesses. Democracy In Danger. Rig 2020 Election. Biden Debunked. Something Something Bolton. "This President..."

What is interesting to me and not mentioned: There are good, articulate people in the dems bullpen, but they choose Jerry and company? They sent the JV team for a reason. Failure was not only inevitable it was wanted - by Q and dems but for different reasons.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Just heard the final vote in the Senate will be Wednesday. This means Trump will give his SOTU under the cloud of impeachment. I have a feeling he's not losing any sleep over this decision. Nancy probably is gloating about it though.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Just heard the final vote in the Senate will be Wednesday. This means Trump will give his SOTU under the cloud of impeachment. I have a feeling he's not losing any sleep over this decision. Nancy probably is gloating about it though.

What could be the reason for that? I think it is very unfair.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

He'll get his licks in.

I don't believe there's a cloud over him, although the left would like to think so.

Full speed ahead for the USS Donald J. Trump.

Business as usual.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: xuenchen
No witnesses in Senate trial !!!!

Vote 51-49 against witnesses

Hmm, I was hoping for a couple Democrats to flip.
But that is still good. I bet at least a couple dems do flip on the actual impeachment count votes.

Q said 56-44, I think.

File that away if it was meant for today, as fail then.

If it is meant for the acquittal and not just about today, we can hang on before throwing this one in the NO GO pile.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Plus Ultra

Further Beyond

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I posted that to the thread this morning, but it has been somewhat fluid all day.

edit on 1/31/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

He'll get his licks in.

I don't believe there's a cloud over him, although the left would like to think so.

Business as usual.

They said earlier that they cannot split security between senate for impeachment and house for the SOTU and SS was already combing house chambers etc. Looks like they chose to extend this nonsense longer instead of end it early.
edit on 1/31/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

So much for theory 56.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
You always make a good point. I do like your perspective on a lot of things.

I don't think so. "manifest material objects out of thin air" seems to be something else.

I don't know, I've had subliminal wants fulfilled on one end of the spectrum though cannot confirm I was the one doing it. What you send out into the universe will return to you is my creed, I guess. Not so much material possessions have literally fallen into my lap, but opportunities presenting sustenance to live on has.

It's outside my boundary of game-play to know it's ins and outs, but
to manifest material objects out of thin air is not impossible due to the big bang theory.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium
The whole thing with viruses and disease..whatever program they want to keep running front and center is what they have to keep activated in our conscious awareness. If we had no awareness of disease, if that program went dormant into the recesses of our subconscious mind then we wouldn't carry the vibration for illnesses. In other words, that part of our DNA wouldn't come online. If you want to observe the types of programs they're trying to keep active, pay attention to MSM narrative. Also look at the types of issues all their foundations, organizations and charities focus on (war, famine, poverty, disease, pollution, broken families, division, etc...)

ETA I'm not saying that we can or even should eliminate all disease. It obv serves some purpose, here. But we definitely can (and should) dial it back and bring it back into balance

edit on 31-1-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
The Big Bang --when consciousness shattered the barriers of this timespace reality and emerged onto this playing field. The shattered pieces are the particles that expanded out to become the electromagnetic grid that consciousness moves through in order to evolve and branch into the Tree of Life

edit on 31-1-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

He'll get his licks in.

Business as usual.

They said earlier that they cannot split security between senate for impeachment and house for the SOTU and SS was already combing house chambers etc. Looks like they chose to extend this nonsense longer instead of end it early.

There is now speculation that Nancy Pelosi will not let President Trump speak in the US House while he is undergoing an impeachment trial.

I think she is afraid to let him lay out all the accomplishments of his administration the day before Democrats vote Yes on impeachment. That will further illuminate how crazy they are.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Wuhan Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Global Cases (by JHU CSSE)
gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com...#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6
Linky

Notice the afternoon report is always really low then they pile it on at the end of the day so all report are 12 to 24 Hrs late keeping number down.

docs.google.com...

Good twats to monitor for local Chinese pix and vids of the situation

twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...

JHU press release about the development of the dashboard:
hub.jhu.edu...

Save this Preparedness and Response Plan offline and share with your local docs and hospitals:
www.hopkins-cepar.org...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

"As the World Turns."

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
Big bang isn't set in stone. There is also big bang/big crunch.

But, no mater how the universe came into being, there is a big difference between someone saying we could do this and someone actually doing it.

I think that was why the question about an experiment came up.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
@npratc

JUST IN: Marie Yovanovitch, the former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, has retired from the State Department.

She was abruptly removed from her post in May 2019 and was a key witness in the impeachment inquiry into President Trump.
twitter.com...

<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join