It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
None of those pics shows anyone very pregnant.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Welcome to the Qniversity

Douglas Belmore has just started a a new Youtube channel - Qniversity. Doug is an unemployable university English teacher after showing one of Joe M's videos to his class, "The Plan to save the World". He got red pilled about 10 years ago and keen to bring some knowledge to this fight going on.

This first video is just a brief introduction, good story, well spoken and easy to listen too. Hopefully in time he builds a good library to help others get up to speed with the situation.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Good catch Cavv!

What else could 'very' stand for? ...VER [Y] = cabal version?

Simple gematria for 'very' is 70 = vatican, francis, ADAM SCHIFF, AMAZON, VIPER

Ver y , version Y

I use Ver for making lists of the software stored on computers I have collecting data from various pollution monitors in the field. I like to use that for the versions of Windows and other important software we need.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Paydirt. The website has been altered to redirect the Event 201 link to a report about a 2018 exercise.

Here is JH webpage on the Event 201 exercise, which now has to be searched for and cannot be directly accessed from their "Events" page.

Somebody getting nervous? Naughty, naughty.

ETA. Nervous indeed. Check out the JH page med-splainin' their exercise and its similarity to the current outbreak. They even state they don't believe 65 million people will really die!

Cheers

They believe 100's of millions will have to die, so they HOPE 65 million will die. My cynicism is steady on these people because of the 10 Commandments they have for us on the Georgia Guidestones in Elberton GA !
This one caught my eye many years ago:
"Thou shalt not have more than 500 million on the Earth."

www.wired.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: imthegoat

I have never understood why his parents aren't more aggressive.

They're now moving forward on the suit against Fox News for even suggesting he was murdered for leaking to Wikileaks.
www.cnbc.com...

Claiming a news organization caused emotional distress and winning such a case might open a big can of worms for the media in general.

wouldn't it indeed! . . . and like I've said before, it's weird how people who die in such 'accidents' are often unrecognisable . . . or is that 'disappearable' ? (in a good way, that is) Somebody metioned WitSec somewhere

And we Know we can fly any helo via remote control . . . and I'll take me some good ole Fog over smoke (and mirrors) anyday!

I hope he they are alive but bones and Teeth don't burn up. MASH unit has to ID the dead in the battlefield. In my day, we used Medical history.Things like healed bones and Dental work are hard to fake on a dead body but you could claim it was the name of anyone if no one checks behind you.

ETA
Toward that conspiratoral idea:

The white hats know the people will need to see Kobe after this is over?

He is like Princess Di, it sure seems in America anyway.

edit on 29-1-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Ah, the joys of software configuration management.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
I'll take Sanders-Gabbard ftw...if I must

It seems like someone is starting to sculpt a DNC scenario not determined by their voters.

- Senate tied up in Impeachment at critical time when voters can decide in a few months.

- 400 times using Bidens’ in their prosecution case to Senate? Why so much focus when you know it’s hurting him?

- a Hillary crew being selected for DNC roles.

- Late entry by Bloom and no debates yet.

Something is afoot. Like always with the Dems. I bet they’ve triple secured their email servers THIS time.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Good Lord LNM!

This for the love of all things good, is seemingly the truth.

originally posted by: LurkNoMore
a reply to: MetalThunder
Yes fren Q has helped me to see their patterns and symbolic ways more clearly. Same system in Govt/Healthcare/Tech/Media/Education/etc those that show talent and “play ball” will be given a higher role/position. Blackmail/Hitmen will keep them controlled. Direct Bloodlines and you get to skip the line.
On the flip side of the coin if you play ball you are given a book/Netflix/GoFundMe(if needed) deal. Similar to Bolton’s new book🤮 Amazon #55 top seller? Sure thing 🤡Bezos whom started selling books from his garage? 😂 Did Elon 🤡 Musk come up with the tech for landing rockets in his garage also?

The BIGGER picture will keep you up at night. Glad I made it past that point and as of now I’m mostly enjoying the show but it has gotten a bit sketch as of yet.

I was red pilled before my friends. I have had to tread lightly waking some of them up. I always start with in my opinion and I can't prove everything I am theorizing yet but here is what I see we can prove.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
www.espn.com...

So everyone is holding 24 or 8 second tributes for Kobe Bryant. But not Philadelphia! I’m telling you something stinks re: Kobe/LeBron/Philly. Every time I try to let it go...

Instead, Philly did a 33 second tribute to Kobe, his high school jersey number. Remember, Philly is where LeBron passed Kobe in scoring on Saturday night, as well.

“ In Bryant's hometown of Philadelphia on Tuesday, the 76ers honored him, along with the other eight victims who died in a helicopter crash Sunday, prior to their 115-104 win against the Golden State Warriors with a video tribute on the scoreboard and a moment of silence.

The Wells Fargo Center was complete with "33" floor stickers on the sideline, signifying the number Bryant wore at nearby Lower Merion High School.”

The video caption in the article states they also held a 33 second moment of silence.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Supposedly at Noon there are going to be very graphic pics of Schiff and Ed Buck being released. I forget the guy on Twitter who said it. Wonder if that will happen.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Word to the wise - don’t trust anything Jack Burkman or Jacob Wohl say. They are hucksters of the highest order. Just look back at how many bogus schemes they’ve cooked up on Dems just in the past year. Do not want

link   
derp derp Epstein didn’t kill himself
edit on 29-1-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

link   
derp

link   
sorry Quadruple post

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

You better edit some memes into those multiple posts mister

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
PJ just got hit with the Tecate Virus, lol

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Asking a pointy question: Can anyone surmise if the victims of the "Wu-Flu" are all Asian or of Asian descent? Have any of the flu victims been European?

Asking for a friend...

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Yep that's the guy, Burkman.

I don't Trust anything or anyone till they produce.

But things got to start really ramping up, given the situation. Looks like things will be getting crazy very soon.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
But things got to start really ramping up, given the situation. Looks like things will be getting crazy very soon.

Liberal MSM is driving it. They say Bolton wants to also squeal on Barr colluding with Trump.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
I'll take Sanders-Gabbard ftw...if I must

It seems like someone is starting to sculpt a DNC scenario not determined by their voters.

- Senate tied up in Impeachment at critical time when voters can decide in a few months.

- 400 times using Bidens’ in their prosecution case to Senate? Why so much focus when you know it’s hurting him?

- a Hillary crew being selected for DNC roles.

- Late entry by Bloom and no debates yet.

Something is afoot. Like always with the Dems. I bet they’ve triple secured their email servers THIS time.

This ^^^ - critical thinking!

top topics

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join