It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 192
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

I recall hearing some bad things about the Church-run homes for boys and girls in Ireland as well.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

The article has a link to separate story regards to Unit 731. I had just come across it last week by accident. In some cases like this one the Japanese were worse than the Nazis in their chem/bio genociding. Absolute evil beyond belief.

Inside Japan’s World War II-Era Reign Of Terror

I recall they were urged on by Hitler to do their part to add to the data. The Japaneses considered the Mainland Asians inferior and that is where they had eyes to rule so they "pitched in" with the Axis of evil and added to the database.

The Samurai class was about honor of warriors similar to the Mongols but the Japanese Emperor was a god for them and that made it 'right' in their mindset. At some point that would have ended in conflict with Germany had the world not brought both governments and their armies to their knees.
edit on 22-1-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Trump: Who the hell are the "17%"ers??

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Shirō Ishii

He plus the 731 unit were given immunity, none were prosecuted and Shirō Ishii, became a Bio adviser tto the western world.

Germany was - and had loaded a submarine with required equipment - about to send what Japan needed to build a Nuclear bomb. The submarine carrying such was destroyed in the North zone of the North Sea. First time a (UK) Submarine had sunk another submarine with both sub surface.

At that time Japanese citizens were learning what Poverty meant. Japan was itself going down (Citizen wise) and the place they had a possible Nuke building plant was - North Korea. So even with Japan Nuked, it took quite a while for the western world to learn who, what, why, where and when, the Jap's were still pretty safe.

nationalinterest.org...

No wonder weird diseases seem to kick into action in China eh ??

edit on 22-1-2020 by steaming because: Additional Line , thank you

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yep, and one such inhumane Human, Shirō Ishii , wound up receiving an Amnesty for his said Secretive 'Learning'.
www.medicalbag.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Trump: Who the hell are the "17%"ers??

twitter.com...

Don’t raise your hand it may be dangerous.
😂🍿🤷🏼‍♀️

I love this divergent timeline.

edit on 22-1-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky, I've been rattling on too much about history lately ... but that Tweet is factually incorrect, or, at best, smearing a multi-year period of many events together.

Cheers

I posted as it seemed related to Rel's post here bottom page.

For the record, I'll never die on a "his-story" hill, too many POV's to invest in any one of them for my taste.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
New: Flynn's Sentencing memo

"This Court should swiftly reject the government’s brazen attempt to punish Mr. Flynn for refusing to compose rather than sing."

Requests probation/community service.

Court doc: SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by MICHAEL T. FLYNN

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Neither the Nazis nor the Japanese were close to building a bomb. The former were focused on rocketry/missiles. The latter were lackadaisically working the problem.

Highly recommended read if members want the FACTS -

The Making of the Atomic Bomb

Author: Richard Rhodes

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Not even sure what to think
Schumer losing it

These 12 hour days have got to be brutal. Last time they had to work this long & hard was over 20 yrs ago.

Notice Nancy isn't there.......she can't go 12 hours without a drink without major shaking. She will fit in well on the streets of San Fran once she is done in the House.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Nancy is not one of the lawyers...but she did stay at a Holiday Inn Express once.

Nancy is off trekking through Poland, Israel, and who knows where else on taxpayers' money. You'll get your part of her liquor bill when you pay your taxes April 15th next year.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Daniel Bennett, brother of former Rep. Katie Hill, found dead in Los Angeles
20 yrs old, sounds like suicide.

Air Force Captain who Fled Court-Martial Hearing Found Dead

An Air Force officer who fled a court-martial sentencing in Nevada was found dead in Mendocino County on Sunday, authorities said.

Capt. Kevin Larson, 34, of Las Vegas, was the subject of an arrest warrant issued Friday when he did not appear for a court-martial hearing at Nellis Air Force Base in Las Vegas, the Mendocino County Sheriff's Office said.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
As a brit, i have been up watching the impeachment hearings from all sides. What i can tell you from what I have seen, how many people in the side chat just say Q.That was just not from Fox but from other democratic news feed too.I hope you realise It's bigger than America, It's now World Wide just like Q said.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Is that part 5 for real? Did Tulsi actually say that about suicide?

I bet Hillary is the most hated woman in America. She just doesn't know it because she's swimming in the Nile.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Senate bylaws prohibit those participating in the impeachment trial from drinking anything but water or milk. She's too pickled to go without alcohol for too long

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Dang it I'm reading that it is fake.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The Peach Mint Bowl is into the 2nd quarter and the Trump MAGAs have kept Team Hoax on their side of the 50 so far. The 3 yards and a cloud of dust is turning into 1 yard and a shroud of fakery.

Still 31-3 Trump MAGAs with the lead.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
19m citizens in Wuhan.

China quarantines Wuhan amid coronavirus outbreak: reports

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: queenofswords

Dang it I'm reading that it is fake.

It is.

Gateway Pundit's article has a link with a copy of the lawsuit.

The part about Tulsi not being suicidal isn't really there. It was added by some prankster.
edit on 22-1-2020 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yep. I looked it up HERE.

Tulsi's lawyers are demanding a jury trial. I can just imagine what info could be gleaned from a trial about claims of being a Russian asset.

Betcha Hillary will settle out of court. She can't risk the possibilities.

top topics

<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join